BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Very nice texture and feeling after applying this cream. It's not oily and unpleasant. Leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
This lotion is so good! Helps with the ugly eczema it moisturizers sooo so good! Doesn't leave any ugly smell or feeling!!!
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This lotion is great. Runs into your skin nicely and really helps with extra dry skin. And relieves the itch from dry skin!
Reanna B.
Roseville, MI
I do tend to use this as a face moisturizer. I have pretty oily skin so I don't go to crazy in the moisturizer department.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
One of my fav Moisturizer ever for a every day look won't make you're face look oily you can wear makeup after applying it
Alesha L.
Holland, MI
A favorite! A definite staple for me and my eczema. Very lightweight and creamy. Only downside is it is a little greasy.
Alissa
I have dry and sensitive skin and this was a perfect moisturizer that didn’t irritate my skin and didn’t make it too oily
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
Love this product and brand!! Its was recommended by my doctor a few years ago for my eczema... It has definantly helped.
Ilona D.
Bridgeport, CT
Been using this for years, it does wonders on my eczema and with rashes. Reduces the itch and makes my skin feel smoothr
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! No matter the climate it's great for all skin types, works very well on sensitive and irritated skin.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?