BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Briana W.
Briana W.
New Orleans, LA
I use it for my tough and cracked feet. They left my feet feeling soft and smooth. Works well on elbows too.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Charlotte, NC
I like Eucerin, it gets the job done...could be cheaper. But it definitely will keep the moisture locked in.
Whittney R.
Whittney R.
Fairmont, WV
Love this product! Very soothing and feels great on the skin! A great product for eczema or dry winter skin!
Emilia d.
Emilia d.
This is a great moisturizer. i bought a bottle to keep in my car and it's not too thick, but also not runny.
Holly L.
Holly L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in the travel size and it is great to just throw in your purse or suitcase, especially in the winter when you skin gets so dry
nina G.
nina G.
Omg,I have to use this all the time,my dermatologist recommended it,The best ever! I struggle with psoriasis ,so this really helps my skin
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
Great calming hand cream. I use this in the winter after using too much hand sanitizer.
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
This makes my dry skin super smooth and it doesn't irritate it. I especially like how it's fragrance free
Ene C.
Ene C.
Mooresville, NC
My kids have problem wit dry skin i buy this one and the first week i se the results i definitive love this lottion
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it! works well, absorbs easily, no greasy residue. This is my go-to lotion, and I keep it at home and work..
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.