BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Thick but not greasy. Does a great job when I use it overnight. Might be a little too thick for daytime use though
Layla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this lotion every single day and I love it. It's not too greasy, but it keeps me Mistresses thought the day.
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Angel Angelita M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way my skin feels after I used this product . Was given to me by a friend but i will definitely buy it
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it! works well, absorbs easily, no greasy residue. This is my go-to lotion, and I keep it at home and work..
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Great daily lotion. But it is kind of thick and feels like a heavy lotion. Has a bit of a greasy feel to it also.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
A must if anyone has eczema in your family. Safe for little ones with sensitive skin too. Will keep purchasing
Sandra F.
I use this lotion for my hands because they tend to get very dry after washing my hands. I use everyday at work
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.