BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Jasmine S.
So several weeks ago I suffered burns on my face after using a creme depilator to remove facial hair. These burns were chemical burns and they were all over my cheeks. This moisturizer was the only thing that did not sting when I applied it over my face. It is so thick and moisturizing and I loved it. I also use it for my body and as a hand creme. It is amazing.
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product and I think it's a must have for anyone with sensitive skin. I actually received a sample from my dermatologist and then went out and bought it myself. I have had eczema since I was a baby and I can't use lotions with a lot of fragrance. I use this at night, and in the morning as a moisturizer for my skin. I can tell a difference on the days that I put it on.
Angela F.
I love this skin calming lotion, in the winter my face, like around my forehead and around my nose flakes up really bad, so i went on a hunt for the best moisturising lotions with no scents and came across this. Its not to expensive but the big tube has lasted me two winters.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
I wash my hands a lot and do a lot of dishes so my hands were cracked badly, this hand cream was amazing it healed my hands in 2-3 days! I purchased it at Walmart for just a few dollars! I highly recommend it for dry or cracked skin
Kylie K.
This works great on me that is why I gave it a five you could buy at your local drugstore I like it because it is preferred by dermatologists, soothing oatmeal and cons protects the skin, which was try Seshan lasts for 24 hours, no medical final odor and no greasy feeling, it is great for children, and it is free of fragrances
Jen S.
For my very dry skin, Eucerin works better than anything else. My hands get dry and cracked from running outside in cold weather, wind and snow. This lotion is the only thing that lets them heal. The price is good and it works. Who could ask for more!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I use this brand for my dry skin but this product didn't work as well as the product in the jar. My skin still felt and looked very dry. I was very disappointed that this bottled skin cream didn't work as well. I will continue to buy it in the jar but not this bottled version at all.
Megan K.
If you have a brand new tattoo, this is what I've been using for years! Vaseline is too greasy and AD is for baby bottoms. This will keep your new ink hydrating and actually reduces itching. It can be found everywhere and had many different price points. Not too expensive anywhere though.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Its a good lotion. I have this sometimes in my bag because my hands get dry at work . I bought this at walmart and its a good size to keep in your bag to keep your body or hands moisturize !! I think it can be a little improved because it tends to wear off quick but its ok .
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
This product really helps my dry skin! It's very gentle on the skin and works amazingly! I thought it wasn't going to work like all other products that take care of "dry skin" but this worked amazing! I constantly buy this product for my family and I! I'll recommend it to anybody!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?