BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kylie K.
This works great on me that is why I gave it a five you could buy at your local drugstore I like it because it is preferred by dermatologists, soothing oatmeal and cons protects the skin, which was try Seshan lasts for 24 hours, no medical final odor and no greasy feeling, it is great for children, and it is free of fragrances
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
I wash my hands a lot and do a lot of dishes so my hands were cracked badly, this hand cream was amazing it healed my hands in 2-3 days! I purchased it at Walmart for just a few dollars! I highly recommend it for dry or cracked skin
Jen S.
For my very dry skin, Eucerin works better than anything else. My hands get dry and cracked from running outside in cold weather, wind and snow. This lotion is the only thing that lets them heal. The price is good and it works. Who could ask for more!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
I use this brand for my dry skin but this product didn't work as well as the product in the jar. My skin still felt and looked very dry. I was very disappointed that this bottled skin cream didn't work as well. I will continue to buy it in the jar but not this bottled version at all.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
I love eucerin products. They are gentle on my sensitive skin, and has no added scents that can be irritating. I find there is usually a coupon as well which makes an inexpensive product even cheaper. Great on my skin, my daughters, and even my elderly clients live the thickness of eucerin for dry areas. Great for everyday use!!
Megan K.
If you have a brand new tattoo, this is what I've been using for years! Vaseline is too greasy and AD is for baby bottoms. This will keep your new ink hydrating and actually reduces itching. It can be found everywhere and had many different price points. Not too expensive anywhere though.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Its a good lotion. I have this sometimes in my bag because my hands get dry at work . I bought this at walmart and its a good size to keep in your bag to keep your body or hands moisturize !! I think it can be a little improved because it tends to wear off quick but its ok .
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
This product really helps my dry skin! It's very gentle on the skin and works amazingly! I thought it wasn't going to work like all other products that take care of "dry skin" but this worked amazing! I constantly buy this product for my family and I! I'll recommend it to anybody!
Tracy S.
Seabeck, WA
I have dry skin.I have been looking for a moisturizer to use on my face.Picked up a small purse size of this from Target and really like it. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. My skin still feels soft in the morning!
Sumlin D.
Towson, MD
I love this. Couldn't live without it. My dishydrotic eczema makes my skin dry and itchy with tiny bumps and this lotion is so soothing for it. Keeps me moisturised and itch free throughout the day. I use it after every hand washing and after every shower.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?