2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Aradhana S.
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
I have really dry skin and this is a essential during the winter time. I love how effective it is and it has a nice scent that is not overpowered by fragrances. It's amazing that it's made with natural oatmeal so it won't irritate my skin. A must buy to have when its cold!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
If you have an allergy or just don't like scents then this is a great lotion. It's similar to the original formula but it is a bit thinner but not in a bad way. The lotion is smooth and glides on the skin evenly. It soaks up and doesn't leave a sticky or filmy residue.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is the lotion that I use on my tattoos when they are healing. I love it because it fits all the categories of what a lotion should be when you are applying to help a tattoo heal. Fragrance free, not alcohol based, and goes on pretty thick. I use it all the time!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Amsterdam , NY
I have used this after every tattoo that i have gotten and it always does a great job of keeping my skin hysrated and looking nice during the terrible peeling part of the healing process. I also use this lotion for my face and it has done wonders for my dry skin.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I've been using Eucerin since I was about 12 years old. I've struggled with mild eczema on my neck and chest, and I find eucerin to be a great way to moisturize without feeling too greasy. You can get it at any Walgreens or Walmart. I'll be a lifelong customer.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Austin, TX
If you have severe, dry borderline eczema skin, this is very good lotion. I've used this during winter and it worked well for me with my sensitive, dry, itchy skin. I buy this consistently and make sure it's in my bathroom because it works so well with my skin.
Jason G.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
shameda s.
shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
In the winter I love cranking up the heat. Unfortunately, my skin does not agree. The warm temps dry my skin out, often leaving me with itchy skin. My doctor recommended Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizer Creme and it helps alleviate rough, dry itchy skin.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This moisturizing creme is a LIFE SAVER. My hands get especially bad in the winter and will crack badly, sometimes ending up bleeding. ( I know right, gross). This creme not only solved that problem after repeated usage, but felt smooth to the touch.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.