BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
This is my go to cream whenever I get a tattoo. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin so your clothes never stick to you.
melissa c.
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
Tracy S.
Seabeck, WA
I have dry skin.I have been looking for a moisturizer to use on my face.Picked up a small purse size of this from Target and really like it. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. My skin still feels soft in the morning!
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion actually did have a scent to it which smelled kind of chemical for some reason I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but it didn't relieve my skin at all and I used it for a week straight!
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
I bought this becausey skin started peeling off from my fingers. My cousin told me this product would help and it did. I used for about a month and my skin stopped peeling.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
My son gets exzema and I took him to the dermatologist and he recommended that I apply this lotion twice a day. I started doing it and his exzema disappeared!
Madelaine S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favourite skin calming cream. It leaves my skin so soft, I have some at home and I keep a little travel size at work for my hands after I use the bathroom.
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
This is excellent lotion. The only product I use on my sensitive skin and exzema. I also get headaches from floral scents, so I love that it is unscented.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great stuff, very gentle for sensitive skin. It is very light and it doesn't smell bad either. Actually keeps my skin feeling moisturized for a long time
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?