2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is the lotion that I use on my tattoos when they are healing. I love it because it fits all the categories of what a lotion should be when you are applying to help a tattoo heal. Fragrance free, not alcohol based, and goes on pretty thick. I use it all the time!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I've been using Eucerin since I was about 12 years old. I've struggled with mild eczema on my neck and chest, and I find eucerin to be a great way to moisturize without feeling too greasy. You can get it at any Walgreens or Walmart. I'll be a lifelong customer.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Austin, TX
If you have severe, dry borderline eczema skin, this is very good lotion. I've used this during winter and it worked well for me with my sensitive, dry, itchy skin. I buy this consistently and make sure it's in my bathroom because it works so well with my skin.
shameda s.
shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
In the winter I love cranking up the heat. Unfortunately, my skin does not agree. The warm temps dry my skin out, often leaving me with itchy skin. My doctor recommended Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizer Creme and it helps alleviate rough, dry itchy skin.
Jason G.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff andd I've been using it for years. Had my tattoo artist recommend this to me about 7 years ago and I use it religiously, and specifically with my tattoos. I love that it has no fragrance so it doesn't irritate new tattoos at all.
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Asmita S.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Eucerin creme because it is made with oatmeal and it is perfect for my dry skin. Usually some cremes will irritate my skin due to the harsh fragrances in it, but this is fragrance free and wonderful. A must have for everyone!
Marie I.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
This was actually recommended to me by a roommate in college because my hands were suddenly dry due to the weather and were peeling. After the first use my hands were so much smoothr and in much better shape than they were originally.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.