BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
I love this moisturizer! I use right after taking a shower for any and every dry area - it works great!
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Thick but not greasy. Does a great job when I use it overnight. Might be a little too thick for daytime use though
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to use this for myself and even my kids because it's gentle on skin. It's also great for itchy skin too.
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Eucerine is great. Definitely moisturizers and provides long lasting relief. Great for hands and everything else
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
My daughter has sensitive skin. Her pediatrician recommended this cream. It works wonders!
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This lotion is great for more intense moisturizing, but not for everyday use, as it has a slightly greasy feel
Cara G.
Best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin gets very dry in the winter so I use this every day and makes my skin feel great
Briana W.
New Orleans, LA
I use it for my tough and cracked feet. They left my feet feeling soft and smooth. Works well on elbows too.
Whittney R.
Fairmont, WV
Love this product! Very soothing and feels great on the skin! A great product for eczema or dry winter skin!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?