BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It does its job well and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft after continuous use.
Cassie S.
Richmond, Ky
I have dermatitis on my hands caused by cold air and dry skin. This has been the only lotion that soothes and heals my skin!
Casey H.
Great for every day use, I use the baby version on my daughter and it helped clear up her Eczema like rashes. Not too greasy
Christine B.
Great for the winter months and especially for people who have incredibly dry skin! I use this as part of my shower routine.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This lotion is great. Runs into your skin nicely and really helps with extra dry skin. And relieves the itch from dry skin!
Reanna B.
Roseville, MI
I do tend to use this as a face moisturizer. I have pretty oily skin so I don't go to crazy in the moisturizer department.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Very nice texture and feeling after applying this cream. It's not oily and unpleasant. Leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Cara G.
Best moisturizer I have ever used. My skin gets very dry in the winter so I use this every day and makes my skin feel great
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
One of my fav Moisturizer ever for a every day look won't make you're face look oily you can wear makeup after applying it
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
This lotion is so good! Helps with the ugly eczema it moisturizers sooo so good! Doesn't leave any ugly smell or feeling!!!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?