2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty good lotion, really helps with dry skin! Its not oily and leaves your skin smooth and not dry almost all day!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Delmar, NY
Eucerin creme is Very soothing to chapped dry skin and really helps to take care of the redness
Charlotee V.
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream because there is no smell, and it works pretty well. I prefer the ointment version only because I feel it is moisturizes better.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Springfield, KY
No oily or greasy film. Works wonders on dry skin. And does not cause any breakouts. Love that it is fragrance free
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Very effective on dry/cracked winter skin!
It is very effective for those who have sensitive skin and aren't wanting a strong fragrance.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Thick but not greasy. Does a great job when I use it overnight. Might be a little too thick for daytime use though
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Dublin, OH
I love this moisturizer! I use right after taking a shower for any and every dry area - it works great!
Berta  M.
Berta M.
Louisville, KY
By far the best Moisturizer i have ever used! i have very dry skin and this product made my skin so hydrated in just one use!! love love love!!!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to use this for myself and even my kids because it's gentle on skin. It's also great for itchy skin too.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
My daughter has sensitive skin. Her pediatrician recommended this cream. It works wonders!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.