BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
D G.
My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it.
Trang V.
It's really nice for my eczema! Doesn't smell chemically, and does what it's suppose to. A really nice cream to have in the house
Francess S.
San Bruno, CA
Eucerin has been the best for my skin. This is the best one for my 2 boys too! We learned about these from the kids pediatrician.
zoe a.
Hendersonville, TN
This was overall a very nice product, the only thing is it left my face very oily so if you are prone to acne I do not recommend!
LaTasha C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this great for people with sensitive skin not too greasy just right the price is reasonable as well all around great product
Sarai M.
Es muy buena deja la piel suave, lo unico que deja un sensacion humeda pero esta muy bien deja la piel muy suave y me encanta eso
Jamie S.
Hudson, MI
I like this. There's no smell. However it is greasy. But soothes my skin overnight. Calms the dryness and itching immediately.
Edras S.
Very soothing and keeps my skin uber hydrated for the whole day!!! I have eczema and it has really helped my skin feel better.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I love to use this after a long day after the shower. The scent is so relaxing and just calms my spirit and I sleep so well.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It does its job well and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft after continuous use.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?