2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It does its job well and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft after continuous use.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
Works really well and keeps my skin moisturized, however it tends to leave my face a little bit greasy.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would recommend the eczema relief over this. Does not keep moisturizered as well nor calms skin as well
Casey H.
Casey H.
Great for every day use, I use the baby version on my daughter and it helped clear up her Eczema like rashes. Not too greasy
Angel Angelita M.
Angel Angelita M.
Fresno, CA
I love the way my skin feels after I used this product . Was given to me by a friend but i will definitely buy it
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
El producto es muy bueno humecta muchísimo no tiene olor lo qie es perfecto para personas alérgicas
Lesslie P.
Lesslie P.
Shawnee, OK
Any Eucerin product is a great product! Love their lotions & moisturizers! Dry skin repair is one of the best
Amaris D.
Amaris D.
Acworth , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this lotion everyday after I was my hands to moisturize and keep my hands ash free and soft.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Pensacola, FL
Helps calm, soothe, and clear up my eczema. I like that it's fragrance free and not greasy feeling
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
A always in my purse must have!! Needed during winter dry skin bouts and perfect under make up moisturizer in a pinch!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.