BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kelly S.
Pensacola, FL
Helps calm, soothe, and clear up my eczema. I like that it's fragrance free and not greasy feeling
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
A always in my purse must have!! Needed during winter dry skin bouts and perfect under make up moisturizer in a pinch!
Aimee B.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty good lotion, really helps with dry skin! Its not oily and leaves your skin smooth and not dry almost all day!
Mairead D.
With winter approaching faster then we'd like to admit this is the perfect cream to have on you for itchy, dry skin.
Shannon G.
Springfield, KY
No oily or greasy film. Works wonders on dry skin. And does not cause any breakouts. Love that it is fragrance free
Rachel A.
Very effective on dry/cracked winter skin!
It is very effective for those who have sensitive skin and aren't wanting a strong fragrance.
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream because there is no smell, and it works pretty well. I prefer the ointment version only because I feel it is moisturizes better.
Kate L.
Delmar, NY
Eucerin creme is Very soothing to chapped dry skin and really helps to take care of the redness
Brittany T.
This is a great product and it keeps my hands nice and soft! It is also wonderful to have around in the wintertime!
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
By far the best Moisturizer i have ever used! i have very dry skin and this product made my skin so hydrated in just one use!! love love love!!!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?