2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Wake Forest, NC
This moisturizer works really well. I thought since it was fragrance free It might be gentle enough for my face but I wouldn't recommend that
Layla K.
Layla K.
I use this lotion every single day and I love it. It's not too greasy, but it keeps me Mistresses thought the day.
Tachiana P.
Tachiana P.
Sedley, VA
This moisturizer is great for everyday use. I wash my hands a lot and I they are always dry, I keep this in my purse and I use it whenever my hands get too dry.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Wenatchee, WA
I grew up in the hot and humid south and now live in the dry northwest. My skin gets so dry in the winters this crime is heaven sent. My skin is left feeling so soft and moisturizer.
Yong C.
Yong C.
Philadelphia , PA
I use a lot of Eucerin products. Due to my profession I wash my hands a lot which makes them really dry all the time. I use it consistently to make moisturize my hands and I love it.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Bell Buckle, TN
One of my kids gets some very dry patches on his skin in the winter that resembles a rash, Eucerin is the only thing that clears it up within a couple of days.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Ann Arbor, MI
So great for the dry and cold winter months. Its supposed to go on smoothr according to the packaging, but I didn't find that to be 100% accurate, I still really liked it though.
Ellyn H.
Ellyn H.
Xenia, OH
Great lotion for normal skin! I have oily skin so it was a little bit too moisturizing for my skin. But for normal or dry skin, it would be great!
Paulina O.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Fragrance free is perfect for my sensitive skin - leaves my face feeling moisturized and I'm not stuck with the strong perfumed smell on my face.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Eucerins skin calming creams are SO nice for my naturally dry skin. They aren't oily, and they seem to keep my skin moister for longer.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.