BY EUCERIN

Eucerin¬ģ Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the lotion that I use on my tattoos when they are healing. I love it because it fits all the categories of what a lotion should be when you are applying to help a tattoo heal. Fragrance free, not alcohol based, and goes on pretty thick. I use it all the time!
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
I bought this becausey skin started peeling off from my fingers. My cousin told me this product would help and it did. I used for about a month and my skin stopped peeling.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
My son gets exzema and I took him to the dermatologist and he recommended that I apply this lotion twice a day. I started doing it and his exzema disappeared!
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
This is excellent lotion. The only product I use on my sensitive skin and exzema. I also get headaches from floral scents, so I love that it is unscented.
Samantha B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really love that I finally found a body lotion that is good for sensitive skin. I love using this lotion after shaving/showers and when my skin is red or inflamed from drying out (usually due to the change in seasons). It's unscented... Just smell "clean" if that makes sense. Anyways, highly recommend. ūüĎć
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It's the best when my skin is a little red and/or irritated because it sets rid of the color without making me look pale. I bought this at the drugstore and I will definitely be going back for more! It isn't my everyday moisturizer but I still recommend it.
Rachel K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff andd I've been using it for years. Had my tattoo artist recommend this to me about 7 years ago and I use it religiously, and specifically with my tattoos. I love that it has no fragrance so it doesn't irritate new tattoos at all.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing product that is great with psoriasis and eczema leave skin feeling smooth and soft
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since the doctor told me my daughter has eczema she suggested buying this skin calming creme and it has helped her skin a lot ! It's a bit pricey but I can catch it on sale at Target sometimes. I wish the container itself was a softer plastic so it's easier to squeeze out all the product when it's almost done. I have bought this many times already because it helps moisturize her dry eczema skin !
Shawna J.
Martins Ferry, OH
This cream works great on my daughter's eczema, and also helps relieve my dry itchy skin. Non greasy and absorbs well.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.