BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Candace B.
I use Eucerin Skin Calming moisturizing cream on my kiddos. They have eczema, and this lotion really calms it down and makes it stop itching.
Carolina P.
Perfect for sensitive skin, no fragrance, it's really sticky to get to the point you have to rub hard but moist all day and really absorbent
Catie S.
Spring, TX
I use this on my son who is very prone to eczema rashes. It's thick enough to coat but also allows his skin to breathe. Works like a charm.
Penny L.
Youngstown, OH
Doesn't irritate sensitive skin. great for the whole body, doesn't leave skin greasy. Only takes a small amount to moisturize a lot of skin
Holly L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in the travel size and it is great to just throw in your purse or suitcase, especially in the winter when you skin gets so dry
nina G.
Omg,I have to use this all the time,my dermatologist recommended it,The best ever! I struggle with psoriasis ,so this really helps my skin
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Estas cremas son tan pero tan buenas pra labios para cuando los bebes usan Pampers y hasta para eczema me gusta mucho y muy buenos precios
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This product is amazing!! It makes your skin so soft. Great after a bath or shower. No greasy feeling and leaves your skin feeling silky.
Rachel A.
Very effective on dry/cracked winter skin!
It is very effective for those who have sensitive skin and aren't wanting a strong fragrance.
Yvonne L.
Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?