BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
I use this lotion for my hands because they tend to get very dry after washing my hands. I use everyday at work
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
Works wonders on extra dry skin and great for winter months!!! No greasy at all and a little goes a long way!!!
angel c.
angel c.
lancaster, pa
This is the only lotion that doesn't cause my children's skin to react. Non greasy , fragrance free. Great for persons with allergies or sensitivities.
zoe a.
zoe a.
Hendersonville, TN
This was overall a very nice product, the only thing is it left my face very oily so if you are prone to acne I do not recommend!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Maple Lake, MN
I like this moisturizer for the most part, but if I have a cracks in my skin it sometimes stings when I put it on. So I'm real careful when I choose to put it on.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Medford, MA
The only moisturizer I use for sensitive areas. Non greasy and fragrance free is a plus. Definitely hydrates
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Not the best smelling stuff but it works great. My sons skin is so sensitive and its helps his tremendously
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
I have very dry skin and I find that it gets irritated more during winger time this cream helps me with that little problem and my skin finds it very comforting
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would recommend the eczema relief over this. Does not keep moisturizered as well nor calms skin as well
Laila S.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It does its job well and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft after continuous use.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.