2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Niesha C.
Niesha C.
Memphis, TN
Super creamy and moisturizing. Does very well on my dry skin. Also since my skin is sensitive, this not having a scent actually helps my skin more.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Not my favorite brand, but it does occasionally find its way in my cart, usually when I'm in dire need of lotion and my go to lotions aren't there.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Great for the winter months and especially for people who have incredibly dry skin! I use this as part of my shower routine.
Grace m.
Grace m.
Linwood, NJ
I keep this lotion with me 24/7 in the winter because it's perfect for dry/fracked hands. In the winter my hands get so dry and this moisturizer fixes them and leaves them feeling softer than ever.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Demi S.
Demi S.
This lotion perfectly hydrates my skin! I didn't go to the store to buy this specific lotion, but I took a whack at it, and I was very pleased!!
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
Roseville, MI
I do tend to use this as a face moisturizer. I have pretty oily skin so I don't go to crazy in the moisturizer department.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Wake Forest, NC
This moisturizer works really well. I thought since it was fragrance free It might be gentle enough for my face but I wouldn't recommend that
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.