BY EUCERIN

Eucerin¬ģ Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Hannah c.
Hampstead, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and brand!! Its was recommended by my doctor a few years ago for my eczema... It has definantly helped.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this because I am very prone to dry and itchy skin and have made many attempts at finding a quality lotion. The lotion has no scent at all which I like because that tends to irritate my skin. It claims to calm skin for a full 24 hours but in my experience it only lasts about an hour or so.
Holly M.
My skin is really sensitive. This is one of the few lotions I have found that doesn't burn my hands.
Trang V.
It's really nice for my eczema! Doesn't smell chemically, and does what it's suppose to. A really nice cream to have in the house
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is a lotion that my husband and I literally use daily!!! We have repurchased this exact same kind over and over, dozens of times! And will continue to do so in the future! We are die hard fans of this lotion!! He won't use anything other than this skin calming lotion. It's one lotion that actually does what the package says it will do. ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cream Reallyy Does Work i Heard !! I Hope Soon i Get zThis So i Can Try It And Review it
Ericka D.
Gary, IN
I use this on my daughter because she eczema and it works keeps her from scratching so much and is cheaper than other brand works just the same.
Kara S.
Love this! Perfect moisturizer when my skin starts to feel dry. Smooths on my skin really well. And makes my skin feel great. It's perfect for daily use. It's also great when I need a little moisturizing but don't want a fragrance mixed in with my perfume. I would recommend this to my friends.
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.