2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
rye brook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Christine B.
Christine B.
Great for the winter months and especially for people who have incredibly dry skin! I use this as part of my shower routine.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Richmond, Ky
I have dermatitis on my hands caused by cold air and dry skin. This has been the only lotion that soothes and heals my skin!
Demi S.
Demi S.
This lotion perfectly hydrates my skin! I didn't go to the store to buy this specific lotion, but I took a whack at it, and I was very pleased!!
Grace m.
Grace m.
Linwood, NJ
I keep this lotion with me 24/7 in the winter because it's perfect for dry/fracked hands. In the winter my hands get so dry and this moisturizer fixes them and leaves them feeling softer than ever.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Reanna B.
Reanna B.
Roseville, MI
I do tend to use this as a face moisturizer. I have pretty oily skin so I don't go to crazy in the moisturizer department.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Wake Forest, NC
This moisturizer works really well. I thought since it was fragrance free It might be gentle enough for my face but I wouldn't recommend that
Ilona D.
Ilona D.
Bridgeport, CT
Been using this for years, it does wonders on my eczema and with rashes. Reduces the itch and makes my skin feel smoothr
Layla K.
Layla K.
I use this lotion every single day and I love it. It's not too greasy, but it keeps me Mistresses thought the day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.