BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
By far the best Moisturizer i have ever used! i have very dry skin and this product made my skin so hydrated in just one use!! love love love!!!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Fragrance free is perfect for my sensitive skin - leaves my face feeling moisturized and I'm not stuck with the strong perfumed smell on my face.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 1 oz more...
I was given thia when i was pregnant and always itched. It was awesome i recommend this to any pregnant lady it help because i had Cholestasis.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
This is my daily moisturizer. It does a decent job of keeping my eczema at bay but sometimes I still need to use hydrocortisone as a follow up.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Rich and thick but it still absorbs into skin nicely. No scent and nothing irritating to my sensitive skin. This stuff is a must in the winter.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My husband has horrible Eczema and this really helps his skin at night. He sweats too much during the day to use it, but he likes it at night.
Chelsea B.
I use this cream on my legs after shaving, and I absolutely love it. No sticky residue, no overpowering scents. It keeps my skin feeling soft!
Katie R.
Works great keeps skin smooth and soft. I realized I don't have to apply it twenty times a day just twice and my skin is great. I recommend...
Candace B.
I use Eucerin Skin Calming moisturizing cream on my kiddos. They have eczema, and this lotion really calms it down and makes it stop itching.
Morgan  S.
I really wanted this product to wow me, but it's just ok. It doesn't keep my hands hydrated for long and I find myself reapplying frequently.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?