BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jamie S.
Hudson, MI
I like this. There's no smell. However it is greasy. But soothes my skin overnight. Calms the dryness and itching immediately.
Ellyn H.
Xenia, OH
Great lotion for normal skin! I have oily skin so it was a little bit too moisturizing for my skin. But for normal or dry skin, it would be great!
Yvonne L.
Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
I attempted to use this product while trial and error looking for a good moisturizer but this left me feeling oily
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Fragrance free is perfect for my sensitive skin - leaves my face feeling moisturized and I'm not stuck with the strong perfumed smell on my face.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Eucerins skin calming creams are SO nice for my naturally dry skin. They aren't oily, and they seem to keep my skin moister for longer.
Ashley D.
Antioch, CA
Great daily lotion. But it is kind of thick and feels like a heavy lotion. Has a bit of a greasy feel to it also.
Melissa R.
Port Jervis , NY
I wash my hands a lot for my work so they tend to dry out frequently. This works well to keep my hands from cracking. Not oily at all
Sandra F.
I use this lotion for my hands because they tend to get very dry after washing my hands. I use everyday at work
Chelsea B.
I use this cream on my legs after shaving, and I absolutely love it. No sticky residue, no overpowering scents. It keeps my skin feeling soft!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?