BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not crazy about the scent free, but it works well and that's really all that matters. I get really dry hands in the winter, this helps tremendously.
Edras S.
Edras S.
Very soothing and keeps my skin uber hydrated for the whole day!!! I have eczema and it has really helped my skin feel better.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Not my favorite brand, but it does occasionally find its way in my cart, usually when I'm in dire need of lotion and my go to lotions aren't there.
Niesha C.
Niesha C.
Memphis, TN
Super creamy and moisturizing. Does very well on my dry skin. Also since my skin is sensitive, this not having a scent actually helps my skin more.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Milford, NY
Love Eucerin!!! I have prescribed acne medications by my dermatologists and they really dry out my skin and i apply eucerin every morning and it really helps.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Rye brook , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Christine B.
Christine B.
Great for the winter months and especially for people who have incredibly dry skin! I use this as part of my shower routine.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Richmond, Ky
I have dermatitis on my hands caused by cold air and dry skin. This has been the only lotion that soothes and heals my skin!
Grace m.
Grace m.
harrisonburg, VA
I keep this lotion with me 24/7 in the winter because it's perfect for dry/fracked hands. In the winter my hands get so dry and this moisturizer fixes them and leaves them feeling softer than ever.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.