BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Becky G.
I use Eucerin for every area of my body! I have very dry skin and found that this product makes my body feel smooth and not have such dry, scaly skin!
Karen K.
Warren, MI
I use this cream every night after I shower and in the morning my feet are so smooth and soft. It goes on easy and it is not greasy. Smells good too.
Jericia B.
Columbus, OH
I used this on my toddler she gets super dry skin sometimes and its great for all seasons. My doctor gave us a travel size and I refill it as needed.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Not crazy about the scent free, but it works well and that's really all that matters. I get really dry hands in the winter, this helps tremendously.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
Keep your skin healthy, soft and hydrated. It's very effective and inexpensive. The presentation is very practical and perfect to have it in the bag!
Lynn G.
Crystal Lake, IL
This product is so worth buying I have sensitive skin, and a lot of lotions and Moisturizers do not work with me. This is by far my favorite lotion!
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
Not my favorite brand, but it does occasionally find its way in my cart, usually when I'm in dire need of lotion and my go to lotions aren't there.
Ellyn H.
Great lotion for normal skin! I have oily skin so it was a little bit too moisturizing for my skin. But for normal or dry skin, it would be great!
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream because there is no smell, and it works pretty well. I prefer the ointment version only because I feel it is moisturizes better.
Niesha C.
Memphis, TN
Super creamy and moisturizing. Does very well on my dry skin. Also since my skin is sensitive, this not having a scent actually helps my skin more.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?