BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jasmine W.
I've been using Eucerin since I was about 12 years old. I've struggled with mild eczema on my neck and chest, and I find eucerin to be a great way to moisturize without feeling too greasy. You can get it at any Walgreens or Walmart. I'll be a lifelong customer.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I trust the eucerin brand when it comes to moisturizer and this version smells less mediciney.
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing! love the small size fits right in my pocket!
melissa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
A must if anyone has eczema in your family. Safe for little ones with sensitive skin too. Will keep purchasing
Catie S.
Spring, TX
I use this on my son who is very prone to eczema rashes. It's thick enough to coat but also allows his skin to breathe. Works like a charm.
Nicole G.
I love this product because i have dry skin it soaks in but does not feel greasy and it last a long tme good value
Isabel A.
So good it calms your skin within seconds!! I always carry this with me!
(— —)
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this on my desk in the office and/or my purse, cause I always wash dishes and my hand hurt cause its too dry. I'm not really a whole body lotion girl, I feel lazy thats why I use body oil. Anyway, back to my review. This stuff is really good. nonstick, no scent, absorbs well, my hands feel better and more moisturized. I can't help but use it a lot within the day,
Kacey D.
Hey there Influensters 👋🏽☺️😍!!!

So.. I used to be recommended by Doctor as child about this brand for my eczema but as a child I never liked it because I wanted to smell like a princess. Anyways .. I'm an adult now and I've been looking for something good for my skin and can help with my Eczema especially with the season change.. And I remember what my doctor told me when I was younger about his brand. I went looking for the "eczema relief" by Eucerin. Unfortunately they were out of it at Walmart so I grabbed this! And so far I love it! It not too greasy but is very moisturizing . I use it all over and I love it. This is my spring fav now!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This is define rely a must- have for anyone with dry skin or ezcema!
Only about $6 or $7 at Walmart!
Get yours 💕
Try now, thank me later 😘😘😘
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.