2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Anna a.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I use this every morning and night! Love this stuff. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feel touchable soft. It's fairly inexpensive and it does leave a dry or oily residue on my face. Highly recommended
Belem P.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep the travel size in bag . Its the best for those dry cold winter days And a lityle goes a long way so it stays a whole winter season
Stevie m.
Stevie m.
Heflin, AL
I really like how soft this product makes my skin feel. The obly downside is how oily it makes my skin afterwards.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Been using this for years. Again it is great for my skin but it irritates my daughters skin. The formula is not greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Emillie M.
Emillie M.
I use it during the winter for my eczema. Haven't had a problem since I've started using the lotion. Highly recommend it for dry skin.
Linnea D.
Linnea D.
Herndon, VA
This cream is my go-to when i have dry flaky skin or redness. i especially used it the i was pregnant and my skin was extra irritated!
Mykela P.
Mykela P.
I kept a small tube of this in my purse and used it during the winter mainly after long walks in the cold. It was wonderful and didn't leave a greasy feel.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
I love the fact that this face cream is fragrance free. Not only does it work at relieving my dry skin it also keeps my face moisterized for a long time.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norfolk, VA
I have very dry skin, sensitive and get bad areas and this is really nice on the skin and keeps my skin soft and hydrated all day.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.