2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Karen T.
Karen T.
This stuff is like magic. It works to help dry redness almost immediately. I got a sample from my doctor's office and have really loved it. A little goes a long way so although it might seem expensive to buy in a full-sized tube, it lasts a long time.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
I love this moisturizing creme because it has helped my when my skin get itchy. I like how the creme is light on the skin because I am not a big fan of moisturizer that leaves a layer on my skin.
Kauri G.
Kauri G.
Ashburn, VA
I use this every time I get a new tattoo and it is probably the best cream to buy. Also good to use in the summer time when you don't want to be weighed down by thick moisturizers.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
This is my go to nightly moisturizer during the dry winter months. I like that I can put it on my face before bed and it's not too oily and doesn't transfer all over my bedding
Teanna D.
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I rub this product into my finger's cuticles every night before bed. The results from doing this is unbelievable. My cuticles are no longer peeling, cracked, or bleeding!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.
I really wanted this product to wow me, but it's just ok. It doesn't keep my hands hydrated for long and I find myself reapplying frequently.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?