BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mary G.
I use this everyday on my face as my daily moisturizers. It has a very light scent and is ultra moisturizing to my skin especially during the winter months.
Cassandra J.
This definitely helped me with my dry hands after washing this a millions times when dealing with my little one. Got this as a gift from another fellow mom.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I like this product my dermatologist gave me samples and it did wonders on the redness on my face. If anyone has dry or red skin they should give it a try.
Mykela P.
I kept a small tube of this in my purse and used it during the winter mainly after long walks in the cold. It was wonderful and didn't leave a greasy feel.
Meghan P.
Great product! I have incredibly dry skin on my hands and this is one of the few brands that doesn't burn! Love the travel size to fit into small purses!!
Tara F.
Noblesville, IN
This is excellent lotion. The only product I use on my sensitive skin and exzema. I also get headaches from floral scents, so I love that it is unscented.
Salli A.
I love this product. It really does help with itchy skin. I use it when my skin is extremely dry or when I have eczema and the itch stops pretty quickly.
Marissa N.
I love the fact that this face cream is fragrance free. Not only does it work at relieving my dry skin it also keeps my face moisterized for a long time.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best lotion for sensitive skin! I always have a tube of this in the house. It's a lifesaver for my combination skin & even the dry patches on my elbows.
Amy M.
Great stuff, very gentle for sensitive skin. It is very light and it doesn't smell bad either. Actually keeps my skin feeling moisturized for a long time
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?