2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Mary G.
Mary G.
I use this everyday on my face as my daily moisturizers. It has a very light scent and is ultra moisturizing to my skin especially during the winter months.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
chicago il
I like using this product because it's very gentle on sensitive skin. However, I don't like the smell of it
spike l.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing, but it is kind of thick and if you don't like that kind of feel left on your skin, try using it after you shower and you are still damp. It will glide more thinly over the skin.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
I love that it is fragrance free because I hate fragrances. This is a thick cream that keeps the moisture locked into your skin. It's best to use at nighttime because it is very heavy and a bit greasy, but it works wonders overnight. This is great during cold, dry winters.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Valencia Venezuela
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a fantastic product if you use it frequently you will find your skin younger and pretty, it is perfect
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Worked well for my daughter that has pretty intense eczema and isn't able to tolerate any lotions with fragrance. She loves her "special lotion" and I love that she's not itching all day long.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the thickest most wonderful after shower cream ! It feels so nice on and keeps you smooth for a while. It is a must have in the winter months !
Amber S.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's highly recommended for everyone.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love that this is fragrance free. It's nice to not have the scent follow you around. This has helped me in the driest of dry times here in CA. I have one in my purse and at my desk!
Karen T.
Karen T.
This stuff is like magic. It works to help dry redness almost immediately. I got a sample from my doctor's office and have really loved it. A little goes a long way so although it might seem expensive to buy in a full-sized tube, it lasts a long time.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.