BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Mayra G.
I have very dry skin and I find that it gets irritated more during winger time this cream helps me with that little problem and my skin finds it very comforting
Nora H.
Buffalo, NY
Really nice everyday lotion! I had this in a small sample and it was really a very basic moisturizer, lightweight but still nice. Average, not bad, not amazing!
Tachiana P.
Sedley, VA
This moisturizer is great for everyday use. I wash my hands a lot and I they are always dry, I keep this in my purse and I use it whenever my hands get too dry.
Autumn T.
Milford, NY
Love Eucerin!!! I have prescribed acne medications by my dermatologists and they really dry out my skin and i apply eucerin every morning and it really helps.
Madelaine S.
My favourite skin calming cream. It leaves my skin so soft, I have some at home and I keep a little travel size at work for my hands after I use the bathroom.
Erin M.
Bell Buckle, TN
One of my kids gets some very dry patches on his skin in the winter that resembles a rash, Eucerin is the only thing that clears it up within a couple of days.
Amanda A.
I have always used this on my eczema, face, and whole body. I love hat it is light but provides the moisture my skin needs. Only lotion I will use on my face.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
My son gets exzema and I took him to the dermatologist and he recommended that I apply this lotion twice a day. I started doing it and his exzema disappeared!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Been using this for years. Again it is great for my skin but it irritates my daughters skin. The formula is not greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Cassandra J.
This definitely helped me with my dry hands after washing this a millions times when dealing with my little one. Got this as a gift from another fellow mom.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?