BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Laura W.
Laura W.
This is the only lotion to get me through dry itchy winter skin! There is no scent which I also like because I dong have to worry about it clashing with my perfume
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
My son uses this on his very sensitive skin. It is just the right amount of moisture and has no perfumes to cause extra irritation to his already sensitive skin.
Denea W.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
My family always buys Eucerin products! My son has eczema and the is the best moisturizer to alleviate that for him, and is great during the winter for dry skin!
Julie T.
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
I use this after I got my last tattoo. It worked great. Calmed the itch and kept my skin from drying out without a heavy, oily feeling you get from some lotions.
Krista A.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is fabulous during the winter, on your driest areas. It can feel greasy or thick for allover, but is great for elbows, knees, hands, etc. The lack of fragrance makes it great for sensitive skin, too.
Anna a.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I use this every morning and night! Love this stuff. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feel touchable soft. It's fairly inexpensive and it does leave a dry or oily residue on my face. Highly recommended
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep the travel size in bag . Its the best for those dry cold winter days And a lityle goes a long way so it stays a whole winter season
Belem P.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
Stevie m.
Stevie m.
Heflin, AL
I really like how soft this product makes my skin feel. The obly downside is how oily it makes my skin afterwards.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Been using this for years. Again it is great for my skin but it irritates my daughters skin. The formula is not greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.