BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Sandra F.
I use this lotion for my hands because they tend to get very dry after washing my hands. I use everyday at work
Christina R.
Medford , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only moisturizer I use for sensitive areas. Non greasy and fragrance free is a plus. Definitely hydrates
I get very dry skin in the winter. This is a nice lotion that helps soothe my dry/cracked skin.
Annie T.
Chino Hills, CA
This is a great moisturizer for those of us with easily irritable skin! I only use this when I feel my skin is extra irritated and is thus more red than usual. It calms my skin down and moisturizes. I love that it is fragrance free and that it doesn't irritate my skin (it actually does the opposite).
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
My daily moisturizer after I shower. Leaves your skin feeling moisturizer but not sticky. I also use this since it works great on my sensitive skin
Jill H.
Willow Grove, PA
I love this product to put on my extremely dry skin. I love that it is fragrance free and it does not irritate my skin at all. Great product!
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Skim Calming Daily Creme really helped to hydrate my skin and reduce the itching caused by eczema. After using this creme for a few days, my eczema was cleaning up and I saw a significant improvement.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
Allison C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love love love this product!!! After I got my first tattoo I would put this lotion on it everyday and not only didi it heal wonderfully, but I never had any sort of rash or irritation because of it. I am highly allergic to lotion and have had much difficulty finding one to use that doesn't cause me to break out so this is by far my favorite!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.