BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
I use this after I got my last tattoo. It worked great. Calmed the itch and kept my skin from drying out without a heavy, oily feeling you get from some lotions.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
My son uses this on his very sensitive skin. It is just the right amount of moisture and has no perfumes to cause extra irritation to his already sensitive skin.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I use this every morning and night! Love this stuff. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feel touchable soft. It's fairly inexpensive and it does leave a dry or oily residue on my face. Highly recommended
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep the travel size in bag . Its the best for those dry cold winter days And a lityle goes a long way so it stays a whole winter season
Emillie M.
I use it during the winter for my eczema. Haven't had a problem since I've started using the lotion. Highly recommend it for dry skin.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Been using this for years. Again it is great for my skin but it irritates my daughters skin. The formula is not greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Linnea D.
Herndon, VA
This cream is my go-to when i have dry flaky skin or redness. i especially used it the i was pregnant and my skin was extra irritated!
Mykela P.
I kept a small tube of this in my purse and used it during the winter mainly after long walks in the cold. It was wonderful and didn't leave a greasy feel.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is one of my go to cremes. It is on the more pricey side at the drugstore but absolutely worth it. I have eczema and this guy was a godsend when I was trying to find the right lotion/creme.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?