2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Ieva V.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Very nice texture and feeling after applying this cream. It's not oily and unpleasant. Leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Tatianan s.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Asa C.
Asa C.
I only use Eucerin if my skin is completely dry and dehydrated (usually when its cold outside). I use it with Curel and it is a match made in heaven. I don't really like to use lotions that have a smell to them and this is perfect
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Edgar, WI
I have sensitive skin and I love Eucerin it does not make me itch. It is not greasy and mosturizes very well. You don't have to wory about it smelling cause it does not. Best lotion for every day.
Tanesha D.
Tanesha D.
Charleston, MO
This has been the best skin moisturizer I have ever used. It's absolutely Great! I would recommend it to any one with skin problems.
Aleana W.
Aleana W.
Neenah, WI
Luv love luv this lotion. My daughter suffers from bad, itch dry skin and this product is a savor. It's light weight, goes on smooth, no smell, and very moisturizing.
Nirali P.
Nirali P.
Henderson, NV
Didn't like this lotion. It smells funny and it was way to watery for my liking. Also the price is too high. Based on the quality of the product the price definitely didn't fit. Will not buy again. But I was ashy at the time and I did the job for that hour
Catarina J.
Catarina J.
Des Plaines, IL
This is a very rich yet lightweight creme. I use it daily in the wintertime underneath my makeup. Does a great job at keeping me moisturized yet not at all greasy.
It does an amazing job at moisturizing your skinc but I do find it leaves a bit of a residue on your body. On my legs and arms I don't mind the residue because it does soak up with time.... But it left my feet very greasy and left feet prints all over the house. If you have time to sit down for 10 minutes after to let to soak in this will work for you
Elly E.
Elly E.
Mansfield, OH
I like that this is a creme and not a lotion. My skin seems to absorb more and dry faster. I like fragrance free moisturizers because fragrance tends to mean more alcohol which I find to be counterproductive.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?