BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Autumn T.
Milford, NY
Love Eucerin!!! I have prescribed acne medications by my dermatologists and they really dry out my skin and i apply eucerin every morning and it really helps.
Erin M.
Bell Buckle, TN
One of my kids gets some very dry patches on his skin in the winter that resembles a rash, Eucerin is the only thing that clears it up within a couple of days.
Meagan C.
Layton, UT
My son gets exzema and I took him to the dermatologist and he recommended that I apply this lotion twice a day. I started doing it and his exzema disappeared!
Amanda A.
I have always used this on my eczema, face, and whole body. I love hat it is light but provides the moisture my skin needs. Only lotion I will use on my face.
Mary G.
I use this everyday on my face as my daily moisturizers. It has a very light scent and is ultra moisturizing to my skin especially during the winter months.
Cassandra J.
This definitely helped me with my dry hands after washing this a millions times when dealing with my little one. Got this as a gift from another fellow mom.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Been using this for years. Again it is great for my skin but it irritates my daughters skin. The formula is not greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Meghan P.
Great product! I have incredibly dry skin on my hands and this is one of the few brands that doesn't burn! Love the travel size to fit into small purses!!
Mykela P.
I kept a small tube of this in my purse and used it during the winter mainly after long walks in the cold. It was wonderful and didn't leave a greasy feel.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I like this product my dermatologist gave me samples and it did wonders on the redness on my face. If anyone has dry or red skin they should give it a try.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?