2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
This is my go to nightly moisturizer during the dry winter months. I like that I can put it on my face before bed and it's not too oily and doesn't transfer all over my bedding
amanda h.
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
My go to moisturizing cream! I have really bad dryness around my nose and forehead and this keeps my skin smooth all day long. This product is also very affordable and huge!
Teanna D.
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My husband has horrible Eczema and this really helps his skin at night. He sweats too much during the day to use it, but he likes it at night.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I rub this product into my finger's cuticles every night before bed. The results from doing this is unbelievable. My cuticles are no longer peeling, cracked, or bleeding!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
My toddlers have slight Eczema and I use this lotion often to give them some relief during the winter months when it is worse. It seems to help them not itch as badly.
I love to use this as a face moisturizer because it's fast drying besides it really moisturizing my face. It light for my face not to feel like it has to much product after applying my makeup, and I love it!
Morgan  S.
Morgan S.
I really wanted this product to wow me, but it's just ok. It doesn't keep my hands hydrated for long and I find myself reapplying frequently.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.