BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
My go-to for the winter season when hands are extremely dry. Works great and I always use
Teresa D.
bellflower, IL
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing! love the small size fits right in my pocket!
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Samantha C.
Baraga
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Isabel A.
So good it calms your skin within seconds!! I always carry this with me!
(— —)
Emilia P.
West Bridgewater, MA
Nice, light lotion. I used this on one of my tattoos after the first few days of using a&d
Shugg W.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for sensitive skin and has no harsh smell. It is very light and does leave pores feeling stuffed and clogged.
Crystalina M.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
This is my go to cream whenever I get a tattoo. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin so your clothes never stick to you.
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
I have really dry skin and this is a essential during the winter time. I love how effective it is and it has a nice scent that is not overpowered by fragrances. It's amazing that it's made with natural oatmeal so it won't irritate my skin. A must buy to have when its cold!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.