BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kauri G.
Kauri G.
Ashburn, VA
I use this every time I get a new tattoo and it is probably the best cream to buy. Also good to use in the summer time when you don't want to be weighed down by thick moisturizers.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
My daily moisturizer after I shower. Leaves your skin feeling moisturizer but not sticky. I also use this since it works great on my sensitive skin
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
I love this moisturizing creme because it has helped my when my skin get itchy. I like how the creme is light on the skin because I am not a big fan of moisturizer that leaves a layer on my skin.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
My go to moisturizing cream! I have really bad dryness around my nose and forehead and this keeps my skin smooth all day long. This product is also very affordable and huge!
Savanna C.
Savanna C.
This is my go to nightly moisturizer during the dry winter months. I like that I can put it on my face before bed and it's not too oily and doesn't transfer all over my bedding
Teanna D.
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I rub this product into my finger's cuticles every night before bed. The results from doing this is unbelievable. My cuticles are no longer peeling, cracked, or bleeding!
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My husband has horrible Eczema and this really helps his skin at night. He sweats too much during the day to use it, but he likes it at night.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.