2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Ana S.
Ana S.
Hammond, IN
Great lotion to throw in your bag. Also great to have a fragrance free version especially with sensitive skin. Very mousturizing but can feel slightly oily if too much product in used.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I have been using this on my body to combat winter dryness. My skin is soft and not dry looking. I have sensative skin and it does not bother my skin since there is no fragrance in it
Manicka C.
Manicka C.
Las Vegas
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use this daily and it is so mosturizing but it does tend to leave me oily and it is kinda of heavy but it is definitely worth it simply because it dissolves quickly and you will not be oily for long and once the greasynes goes away you are left with beautiful soft, moist skin.
Megan K.
Megan K.
This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love Eucerin moisturizer! I use this every day and it keeps my skin moist, soft, and healthy. It is not greasy and absorbs well. This moisturizers lasts. I even use it to keep my healed tattoos moisturizer and in good condition!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
In the harsh winter months the only lotion that gets rid of my dry itchy skin is this eucerin moisturizer. I have been using it for the past six yrs and it has never failed me.
sonya s.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This cream is perfect for everyday use, my skin is sensitive and this cream does the trick. I like that it is fragrance free so I know there aren't any irritants. I also prefer fragrance free so that I does not clash with any perfume I wear.
Annelise I.
Annelise I.
I used this while I was taking a prescription medication to help with face blemishes. The moisturizer worked great, but it felt heavy when I put it on my face. That may just be me personally, though, because I am not a huge lotion person.
Diane D.
Diane D.
I love this product works well but it's on the pricey side. I have bought and used it serval times . Would buy again!
Ieva V.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Very nice texture and feeling after applying this cream. It's not oily and unpleasant. Leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.