BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I use this every morning and night! Love this stuff. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feel touchable soft. It's fairly inexpensive and it does leave a dry or oily residue on my face. Highly recommended
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is one of my go to cremes. It is on the more pricey side at the drugstore but absolutely worth it. I have eczema and this guy was a godsend when I was trying to find the right lotion/creme.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is thick but not too greasy. My son gets patches of eczema and dry skin when the weather gets cold. We slather him with this after baths and helps immensely.
belinda v.
I actually just finished this product. I love it. I use it for my dry hands, usually on my way to work. I like how it is not too greasy and doesn't leave your hands oily.
Grace m.
Harrisonburg, VA
I keep this lotion with me 24/7 in the winter because it's perfect for dry/fracked hands. In the winter my hands get so dry and this moisturizer fixes them and leaves them feeling softer than ever.
Diana F.
Odessa, TX
We use this product for my daughter because not only does she have dry skin but skin rashes as well and this helps keep everything under control and her stin moisturized
Aimee W.
Wenatchee, WA
I grew up in the hot and humid south and now live in the dry northwest. My skin gets so dry in the winters this crime is heaven sent. My skin is left feeling so soft and moisturizer.
Yong C.
Philadelphia , PA
I use a lot of Eucerin products. Due to my profession I wash my hands a lot which makes them really dry all the time. I use it consistently to make moisturize my hands and I love it.
Jackie D.
Maple Lake, MN
I like this moisturizer for the most part, but if I have a cracks in my skin it sometimes stings when I put it on. So I'm real careful when I choose to put it on.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?