2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Manon H.
Manon H.
Saint Augustine, FL
This product is one of my favorites. It is fragrance free, so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or too greasy afterwards. I like the subtle smell it has as well. It does calm the skin right away, I have used it after a sunburn, a dry patch, and even eczema. I would highly recommend it.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
I get very dry skin in the winter months and I also have a bit of eczema on my stomach. This is an amazing think cream that worked very well at calming the itchiness of my skin. I think it is a great value for the price, and I have gotten my mom with very dry skin to use it as well and she loves it. Would highly recommend
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really love that I finally found a body lotion that is good for sensitive skin. I love using this lotion after shaving/showers and when my skin is red or inflamed from drying out (usually due to the change in seasons). It's unscented... Just smell "clean" if that makes sense. Anyways, highly recommend. 👍
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this because I am very prone to dry and itchy skin and have made many attempts at finding a quality lotion. The lotion has no scent at all which I like because that tends to irritate my skin. It claims to calm skin for a full 24 hours but in my experience it only lasts about an hour or so.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Chino Hills, CA
This is a great moisturizer for those of us with easily irritable skin! I only use this when I feel my skin is extra irritated and is thus more red than usual. It calms my skin down and moisturizes. I love that it is fragrance free and that it doesn't irritate my skin (it actually does the opposite).
Kara S.
Kara S.
Love this! Perfect moisturizer when my skin starts to feel dry. Smooths on my skin really well. And makes my skin feel great. It's perfect for daily use. It's also great when I need a little moisturizing but don't want a fragrance mixed in with my perfume. I would recommend this to my friends.
Danetta R.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is is the bomb.com !!!! It makes your skin feel really soft and supple. It also moisturizes all day long !!! You apply it once in the morning after your cleansing routine and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. How about that ?!!! It's great, and I love it !!!!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
I love this moisturizer! It's the best when my skin is a little red and/or irritated because it sets rid of the color without making me look pale. I bought this at the drugstore and I will definitely be going back for more! It isn't my everyday moisturizer but I still recommend it.
Eunice A.
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I used this product during my pregnancy on my belly. It helped me with the itching and eventually I would stop scratching. Towards the end of pregnancy nothing worked lol I was itching everywhere but I can truly say that this did help ease my itchiness in the beginning of pregnancy
JilliAlicia T.
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I Love this product in it's effective results to help with itching, to calmness, and because of fragrance free option.
THIS is an overall go-to Daily Product for affordable Results.
Eucerin IS A Gentle Giant when it comes to the amount of Lotion in the Tube and the Wearability .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.