BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Maggie B.
I love this moisturizer! It's the best when my skin is a little red and/or irritated because it sets rid of the color without making me look pale. I bought this at the drugstore and I will definitely be going back for more! It isn't my everyday moisturizer but I still recommend it.
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
I have really dry skin and this is a essential during the winter time. I love how effective it is and it has a nice scent that is not overpowered by fragrances. It's amazing that it's made with natural oatmeal so it won't irritate my skin. A must buy to have when its cold!
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
If you have an allergy or just don't like scents then this is a great lotion. It's similar to the original formula but it is a bit thinner but not in a bad way. The lotion is smooth and glides on the skin evenly. It soaks up and doesn't leave a sticky or filmy residue.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
This is the lotion that I use on my tattoos when they are healing. I love it because it fits all the categories of what a lotion should be when you are applying to help a tattoo heal. Fragrance free, not alcohol based, and goes on pretty thick. I use it all the time!
Tara N.
Waxahachie, TX
I get this really dry patch between my eyebrows that drives me nuts. This is the one thing that I have found that actually makes it go away. I put it on in that spot right before doing my makeup and it lasts all day. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling or a bad smell
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
Rachel K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff andd I've been using it for years. Had my tattoo artist recommend this to me about 7 years ago and I use it religiously, and specifically with my tattoos. I love that it has no fragrance so it doesn't irritate new tattoos at all.
Crystalina M.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Eucerin creme because it is made with oatmeal and it is perfect for my dry skin. Usually some cremes will irritate my skin due to the harsh fragrances in it, but this is fragrance free and wonderful. A must have for everyone!
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
This was actually recommended to me by a roommate in college because my hands were suddenly dry due to the weather and were peeling. After the first use my hands were so much smoothr and in much better shape than they were originally.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?