BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
Eucerin cream used to be one of my downfalls that I did not like but now I have reversed my disappointed feel on it because it doesn't leave you feeling greasy now it actually does a job where it makes your skin feel very moisturized especially when you have those dry cracked hands like me from having to wash them 100 times a day with being a nurse is the one thing that definitely heals them up fast
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I love this cream your hydration feels from the moment you put it on your skin, feel super soft, buy it in sample so to see its result and I love that it has no fragrance since there are smells that are so strong that they produce me Headache, I recommend 100% for those areas that we have dried, I use it on my face and noticed a lot of difference since I use it. I would definitely buy it again.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I love Eucerin! This creme works great! I have very dry skin, especially my hands, which at times get very itchy, rough, and even painful. My condition improves dramatically within a few days of applying this product. It restores softness in my skin in no time. It is fragrance free, which is a plus in my book. If you have very dry skin I would definitely recommend this creme, it's the best!
maureen C.
Cypress, CA
This product works great! Keeps me feeling soft and hydrated all day! This is my first time using it and I will be purchasing again! It was gentle! It definitely did meet my expectations! My only problem with it was that it was that you have to use a lot to cover just your arms and legs. Other than that I love it!
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
This product is is the bomb.com !!!! It makes your skin feel really soft and supple. It also moisturizes all day long !!! You apply it once in the morning after your cleansing routine and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. How about that ?!!! It's great, and I love it !!!!
Kathleen F.
Review for: Other more...
I think this product works well for dry skin. I appreciate that it's fragrance free, although it definitely has a bit of a fragrance but it is not nearly as overpowering as some of the stuff on the market. It can get a little pricey, depending on the size and where you buy it so shop around for the best deal.
Jasmine S.
So several weeks ago I suffered burns on my face after using a creme depilator to remove facial hair. These burns were chemical burns and they were all over my cheeks. This moisturizer was the only thing that did not sting when I applied it over my face. It is so thick and moisturizing and I loved it. I also use it for my body and as a hand creme. It is amazing.
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product and I think it's a must have for anyone with sensitive skin. I actually received a sample from my dermatologist and then went out and bought it myself. I have had eczema since I was a baby and I can't use lotions with a lot of fragrance. I use this at night, and in the morning as a moisturizer for my skin. I can tell a difference on the days that I put it on.
Angela F.
I love this skin calming lotion, in the winter my face, like around my forehead and around my nose flakes up really bad, so i went on a hunt for the best moisturising lotions with no scents and came across this. Its not to expensive but the big tube has lasted me two winters.
Monica B.
I like the fact that it heal your dry skin but it's very expensive and it makes you feel so oily. I couldn't handle it I felt like I stuck to everything. Others might think it's worth it but I really didn't besides it puts a pretty good dent in your wallet. Would not recommend it at allEucerin Original Moisturizing Creme
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?