BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Laura W.
This is the only lotion to get me through dry itchy winter skin! There is no scent which I also like because I dong have to worry about it clashing with my perfume
Jaleesa J.
I have eczema and I need something non fragranced that WORKS. I go between this and AmLactin but this is a little more affordable and leaves my skin feeling good.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
My family always buys Eucerin products! My son has eczema and the is the best moisturizer to alleviate that for him, and is great during the winter for dry skin!
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
My son uses this on his very sensitive skin. It is just the right amount of moisture and has no perfumes to cause extra irritation to his already sensitive skin.
Julie T.
MILTON, PA
I use this after I got my last tattoo. It worked great. Calmed the itch and kept my skin from drying out without a heavy, oily feeling you get from some lotions.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I use this every morning and night! Love this stuff. It helps hydrate my skin and leaves it feel touchable soft. It's fairly inexpensive and it does leave a dry or oily residue on my face. Highly recommended
Danielle N.
Ann Arbor, MI
So great for the dry and cold winter months. Its supposed to go on smoothr according to the packaging, but I didn't find that to be 100% accurate, I still really liked it though.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
It definitely does its job of moisturizing my hands and skin. I recommend it and I love that it is fragrance free since we're not allowed to use anything with fragrance at work.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is one of my go to cremes. It is on the more pricey side at the drugstore but absolutely worth it. I have eczema and this guy was a godsend when I was trying to find the right lotion/creme.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is thick but not too greasy. My son gets patches of eczema and dry skin when the weather gets cold. We slather him with this after baths and helps immensely.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?