2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Aleana W.
Aleana W.
Neenah, WI
Luv love luv this lotion. My daughter suffers from bad, itch dry skin and this product is a savor. It's light weight, goes on smooth, no smell, and very moisturizing.
Irene R.
Irene R.
I use this on my kids a lot! for little rashes, diaper rash or even with extreme colds (weather) I put it on their cheeks to protect their skin. I love this stuff!!
Nirali P.
Nirali P.
Henderson, NV
Didn't like this lotion. It smells funny and it was way to watery for my liking. Also the price is too high. Based on the quality of the product the price definitely didn't fit. Will not buy again. But I was ashy at the time and I did the job for that hour
It does an amazing job at moisturizing your skinc but I do find it leaves a bit of a residue on your body. On my legs and arms I don't mind the residue because it does soak up with time.... But it left my feet very greasy and left feet prints all over the house. If you have time to sit down for 10 minutes after to let to soak in this will work for you
Catarina J.
Catarina J.
Des Plaines, IL
This is a very rich yet lightweight creme. I use it daily in the wintertime underneath my makeup. Does a great job at keeping me moisturized yet not at all greasy.
Elly E.
Elly E.
Mansfield, OH
I like that this is a creme and not a lotion. My skin seems to absorb more and dry faster. I like fragrance free moisturizers because fragrance tends to mean more alcohol which I find to be counterproductive.
Tracie G.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
I got this lotion to see if it would help with my son's severely chapped hands from playing in in the snow. It worked great. It is thick but absorbed quickly and we were able to see improvement right away.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I use this as hand lotion. Makes me feel greasy at times but work great. Have it in my car and office always
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
chicago il
I like using this product because it's very gentle on sensitive skin. However, I don't like the smell of it
Mary G.
Mary G.
I use this everyday on my face as my daily moisturizers. It has a very light scent and is ultra moisturizing to my skin especially during the winter months.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.