BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
Savanna C.
This is my go to nightly moisturizer during the dry winter months. I like that I can put it on my face before bed and it's not too oily and doesn't transfer all over my bedding
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Berenice G.
My go to moisturizing cream! I have really bad dryness around my nose and forehead and this keeps my skin smooth all day long. This product is also very affordable and huge!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Rich and thick but it still absorbs into skin nicely. No scent and nothing irritating to my sensitive skin. This stuff is a must in the winter.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
My husband has horrible Eczema and this really helps his skin at night. He sweats too much during the day to use it, but he likes it at night.
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
Mi doctor me recommendo esta crema para mi hija de 4 años tenia un problema en su piel y desde el primer dia k la use me gusto mucho se le compuso su piel la recomiendo..
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I rub this product into my finger's cuticles every night before bed. The results from doing this is unbelievable. My cuticles are no longer peeling, cracked, or bleeding!
Devin C.
Austin, TX
Used this as a foot tattoo aftercare. It did a perfect job of moisturizing with getting goopy. I would definitely repurchase for that reason.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.