BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
I love that it is fragrance free because I hate fragrances. This is a thick cream that keeps the moisture locked into your skin. It's best to use at nighttime because it is very heavy and a bit greasy, but it works wonders overnight. This is great during cold, dry winters.
Whitney D.
Worked well for my daughter that has pretty intense eczema and isn't able to tolerate any lotions with fragrance. She loves her "special lotion" and I love that she's not itching all day long.
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
Best lotion for sensitive skin! I always have a tube of this in the house. It's a lifesaver for my combination skin & even the dry patches on my elbows.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
This is the thickest most wonderful after shower cream ! It feels so nice on and keeps you smooth for a while. It is a must have in the winter months !
Courtnie S.
I love this and use it every night and morning on my face! My skin gets so oily so fast but its super dry after i wash it. This stuff is perfect and a little goes a long way. Works great when your legs/arms are dry too!
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love that this is fragrance free. It's nice to not have the scent follow you around. This has helped me in the driest of dry times here in CA. I have one in my purse and at my desk!
Karen T.
This stuff is like magic. It works to help dry redness almost immediately. I got a sample from my doctor's office and have really loved it. A little goes a long way so although it might seem expensive to buy in a full-sized tube, it lasts a long time.
Lisa K.
I love this moisturizing creme because it has helped my when my skin get itchy. I like how the creme is light on the skin because I am not a big fan of moisturizer that leaves a layer on my skin.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
My daily moisturizer after I shower. Leaves your skin feeling moisturizer but not sticky. I also use this since it works great on my sensitive skin
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?