BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love that this is fragrance free. It's nice to not have the scent follow you around. This has helped me in the driest of dry times here in CA. I have one in my purse and at my desk!
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Kauri G.
Ashburn, VA
I use this every time I get a new tattoo and it is probably the best cream to buy. Also good to use in the summer time when you don't want to be weighed down by thick moisturizers.
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
Berenice G.
My go to moisturizing cream! I have really bad dryness around my nose and forehead and this keeps my skin smooth all day long. This product is also very affordable and huge!
Savanna C.
This is my go to nightly moisturizer during the dry winter months. I like that I can put it on my face before bed and it's not too oily and doesn't transfer all over my bedding
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Eucerin creme because it is made with oatmeal and it is perfect for my dry skin. Usually some cremes will irritate my skin due to the harsh fragrances in it, but this is fragrance free and wonderful. A must have for everyone!
Juanita O.
Fresno, CA
I bought this becausey skin started peeling off from my fingers. My cousin told me this product would help and it did. I used for about a month and my skin stopped peeling.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I rub this product into my finger's cuticles every night before bed. The results from doing this is unbelievable. My cuticles are no longer peeling, cracked, or bleeding!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?