2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Annelise I.
Annelise I.
I used this while I was taking a prescription medication to help with face blemishes. The moisturizer worked great, but it felt heavy when I put it on my face. That may just be me personally, though, because I am not a huge lotion person.
Diane D.
Diane D.
I love this product works well but it's on the pricey side. I have bought and used it serval times . Would buy again!
sonya s.
sonya s.
Pembroke pines, FL
This cream is perfect for everyday use, my skin is sensitive and this cream does the trick. I like that it is fragrance free so I know there aren't any irritants. I also prefer fragrance free so that I does not clash with any perfume I wear.
Ieva V.
Ieva V.
El Paso, TX
Very nice texture and feeling after applying this cream. It's not oily and unpleasant. Leaves the skin feeling really soft.
Wahida C.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
My mothers holy grail. We ave bottle and bottles of theses at home and she forces us to put it on before leaving the house. Extremely moisturizing, but does leave you oily.
Tatianan s.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
Eu tenho pele seca e no inverno eu sofro muito e esse creme e mágico ele simplismente me ajuda!
Não fico sem ele!
Asa C.
Asa C.
I only use Eucerin if my skin is completely dry and dehydrated (usually when its cold outside). I use it with Curel and it is a match made in heaven. I don't really like to use lotions that have a smell to them and this is perfect
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Edgar, WI
I have sensitive skin and I love Eucerin it does not make me itch. It is not greasy and mosturizes very well. You don't have to wory about it smelling cause it does not. Best lotion for every day.
Tanesha D.
Tanesha D.
Charleston, MO
This has been the best skin moisturizer I have ever used. It's absolutely Great! I would recommend it to any one with skin problems.
Nusrat N.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my everyday use cream. I get the one that is light weight so my skin doesn't look too oily. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day and night.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.