2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Charlsie L.
Charlsie L.
Love this! I have used it on my hands and I got some for my mother as well who is extremely sensitive to scents in lotions and other body products. She loves it and it immediately makes your hands feel soothed, especially when they get so dry during the winter!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
When it is cold and dry in the winter I like that this calms my red itchy skin. Plus fragrance free means it moisturizes more than lotions that are fragranced. I feel like it's healthier for my skin. It is my largest organ after all. I'd like to be kind to it :)
Maite V.
Maite V.
Great fragrance free body lotion. I was traveling and found myself in a situation one morning where this was the only moisturizer available. I used it on my face and was pleasantly surprised! I don't believe it states that it can be used on the face, but it worked quite nicely and didn't aggravate my skin.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I have been using this on my body to combat winter dryness. My skin is soft and not dry looking. I have sensative skin and it does not bother my skin since there is no fragrance in it
Ana S.
Ana S.
Hammond, IN
Great lotion to throw in your bag. Also great to have a fragrance free version especially with sensitive skin. Very mousturizing but can feel slightly oily if too much product in used.
Manicka C.
Manicka C.
Las Vegas
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i use this daily and it is so mosturizing but it does tend to leave me oily and it is kinda of heavy but it is definitely worth it simply because it dissolves quickly and you will not be oily for long and once the greasynes goes away you are left with beautiful soft, moist skin.
Megan K.
Megan K.
This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love Eucerin moisturizer! I use this every day and it keeps my skin moist, soft, and healthy. It is not greasy and absorbs well. This moisturizers lasts. I even use it to keep my healed tattoos moisturizer and in good condition!
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Amazing! I use this on my baby in the winter. She kept a chapted cheeks and forhead. It would go away almost instantly. Also I used it with both kids eczema. Helped tremdously!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wellness Guru Expert
In the harsh winter months the only lotion that gets rid of my dry itchy skin is this eucerin moisturizer. I have been using it for the past six yrs and it has never failed me.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.