BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Whitney D.
Worked well for my daughter that has pretty intense eczema and isn't able to tolerate any lotions with fragrance. She loves her "special lotion" and I love that she's not itching all day long.
Courtnie S.
I love this and use it every night and morning on my face! My skin gets so oily so fast but its super dry after i wash it. This stuff is perfect and a little goes a long way. Works great when your legs/arms are dry too!
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
Karen T.
This stuff is like magic. It works to help dry redness almost immediately. I got a sample from my doctor's office and have really loved it. A little goes a long way so although it might seem expensive to buy in a full-sized tube, it lasts a long time.
Deanna G.
This is not my favorite lotion-I feel like its just okay. I think I need a lot of product to fully moisturize my skin and I have found other lotions that work way better than this one.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love that this is fragrance free. It's nice to not have the scent follow you around. This has helped me in the driest of dry times here in CA. I have one in my purse and at my desk!
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Kauri G.
Ashburn, VA
I use this every time I get a new tattoo and it is probably the best cream to buy. Also good to use in the summer time when you don't want to be weighed down by thick moisturizers.
Marissa A.
I usually use this lotion in the colder months when my skin tends to be more dry. I love the way it helps moisturize my skin and keep it feeling wonder even in the winter months.
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
I love this Eucerin creme because it is made with oatmeal and it is perfect for my dry skin. Usually some cremes will irritate my skin due to the harsh fragrances in it, but this is fragrance free and wonderful. A must have for everyone!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?