2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
This is another great cream that I alternate with the Aveeno. This one also makes my dry skin feel much more hydrated, it really replenishes the moisture that my skin is craving. It is so gentle; I love that it is fragrance free. This cream also helps relieve any itchiness in my skin that I am feeling. It works very quickly; my skin starts to calm down and feel relief in about 15 minutes. It also absorbs very quickly.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this skin calming lotion! I use it in the morning, at night and any other time after I wash my face. I have been using it for a few months now, and definitely has helped my dry skin. My mom recommended this product to me and I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin as well!
Srujana S.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha , NJ
Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it. Love this product it's so nice and smells really good everyone should go buy it.
Justina C.
Justina C.
South Plainfield, NJ
I had a brief bought of eczema a year or so back, so I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it for me along side of her treatment. It was really gentle on my skin and got the dryness out. The only thing about this is that it is a bit oily, so if you have oily type skin, you might want to use something that dries less oily. I do like to use this on my face after washing it to prevent drying and itching. It is one of my daily beauty regimens,. It's especially great to use on my feet in the winter to prevent drying and cracking! Works wonders.
Idrialis C.
Idrialis C.
Actually I've never used the full size one, but I just CAN'T get out of my house without having the small one in my handbag. I have one everywhere (car, office, handbags, gym bag). It doesn't matter if it's cold or hot weather, it makes my skin to keep soft and calm for hours long. When in cold or hot weather ankles and knees are hard to keep moisturized, but this one always do the job perfectly!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
This moisturizing creme is everything I needed it to be. The cold winter left my skin dry, itchy, and stinging. When I applied the lotion, it instantly soothed my skin. It's thicker than most lotions, so it continues to moisturize my skin for hours after I put it on. After just a couple days of using this moisturizer, my skin is feeling and looking much healthier. I have oily skin and was worried that using this on my face might cause me to break out, but it has actually calmed my skin down even more.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Works great keeps skin smooth and soft. I realized I don't have to apply it twenty times a day just twice and my skin is great. I recommend...
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
This is a definite holy grail and staple my house. When my eczema flairs up, nothing works to soothe and protect except this creme. Its not thin, but definitely not so thick that you'd feel theres a film of grease sitting on top od your skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I regularly use it on my toddler for his very dry skin, and it makes a huge difference. I hope they never stop making this product!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. Does not have much of a fragrance and it really does soften and moisturize the skin. I am only giving it four stars because I get pretty itchy during the winter months do to dry skin and while this moisturizer helps it does not eliminate it all together.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
I use this on all of my children any time their skin is dry and flaky. One use and their skin looks brand new, this is a miracle cream.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?