BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Catarina J.
Des Plaines, IL
This is a very rich yet lightweight creme. I use it daily in the wintertime underneath my makeup. Does a great job at keeping me moisturized yet not at all greasy.
It does an amazing job at moisturizing your skinc but I do find it leaves a bit of a residue on your body. On my legs and arms I don't mind the residue because it does soak up with time.... But it left my feet very greasy and left feet prints all over the house. If you have time to sit down for 10 minutes after to let to soak in this will work for you
Elly E.
Mansfield, OH
I like that this is a creme and not a lotion. My skin seems to absorb more and dry faster. I like fragrance free moisturizers because fragrance tends to mean more alcohol which I find to be counterproductive.
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Skim Calming Daily Creme really helped to hydrate my skin and reduce the itching caused by eczema. After using this creme for a few days, my eczema was cleaning up and I saw a significant improvement.
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
I got this lotion to see if it would help with my son's severely chapped hands from playing in in the snow. It worked great. It is thick but absorbed quickly and we were able to see improvement right away.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Eucerin is a great brand and I have bought many of their products including this. I have very sensitive skin and will often react to moisturizers but Eucerin is very calming and I've never broken out because of it. This is a good option if you have dry skin but don't want fragrance.
Mary G.
I use this everyday on my face as my daily moisturizers. It has a very light scent and is ultra moisturizing to my skin especially during the winter months.
Cassandra J.
This definitely helped me with my dry hands after washing this a millions times when dealing with my little one. Got this as a gift from another fellow mom.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
This stuff is amazing, but it is kind of thick and if you don't like that kind of feel left on your skin, try using it after you shower and you are still damp. It will glide more thinly over the skin.
Meghan P.
Great product! I have incredibly dry skin on my hands and this is one of the few brands that doesn't burn! Love the travel size to fit into small purses!!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?