BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Penny L.
Philadelphia, PA
Eucerin Skim Calming Daily Creme really helped to hydrate my skin and reduce the itching caused by eczema. After using this creme for a few days, my eczema was cleaning up and I saw a significant improvement.
Elly E.
Mansfield, OH
I like that this is a creme and not a lotion. My skin seems to absorb more and dry faster. I like fragrance free moisturizers because fragrance tends to mean more alcohol which I find to be counterproductive.
Rachel K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this stuff andd I've been using it for years. Had my tattoo artist recommend this to me about 7 years ago and I use it religiously, and specifically with my tattoos. I love that it has no fragrance so it doesn't irritate new tattoos at all.
Cindy C.
Van Nuys, CA
This lotion actually did have a scent to it which smelled kind of chemical for some reason I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch or what but it didn't relieve my skin at all and I used it for a week straight!
Tracie G.
Green Bay, WI
I got this lotion to see if it would help with my son's severely chapped hands from playing in in the snow. It worked great. It is thick but absorbed quickly and we were able to see improvement right away.
Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is fabulous during the winter, on your driest areas. It can feel greasy or thick for allover, but is great for elbows, knees, hands, etc. The lack of fragrance makes it great for sensitive skin, too.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Eucerin is a great brand and I have bought many of their products including this. I have very sensitive skin and will often react to moisturizers but Eucerin is very calming and I've never broken out because of it. This is a good option if you have dry skin but don't want fragrance.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
This stuff is amazing, but it is kind of thick and if you don't like that kind of feel left on your skin, try using it after you shower and you are still damp. It will glide more thinly over the skin.
Aradhana S.
Howell, NJ
I have really dry skin and this is a essential during the winter time. I love how effective it is and it has a nice scent that is not overpowered by fragrances. It's amazing that it's made with natural oatmeal so it won't irritate my skin. A must buy to have when its cold!
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
I love that it is fragrance free because I hate fragrances. This is a thick cream that keeps the moisture locked into your skin. It's best to use at nighttime because it is very heavy and a bit greasy, but it works wonders overnight. This is great during cold, dry winters.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?