BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Crystalina C.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Aleana W.
Neenah, WI
Luv love luv this lotion. My daughter suffers from bad, itch dry skin and this product is a savor. It's light weight, goes on smooth, no smell, and very moisturizing.
shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
In the winter I love cranking up the heat. Unfortunately, my skin does not agree. The warm temps dry my skin out, often leaving me with itchy skin. My doctor recommended Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizer Creme and it helps alleviate rough, dry itchy skin.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my everyday use cream. I get the one that is light weight so my skin doesn't look too oily. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day and night.
Irene R.
I use this on my kids a lot! for little rashes, diaper rash or even with extreme colds (weather) I put it on their cheeks to protect their skin. I love this stuff!!
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
This is my go to cream whenever I get a tattoo. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply constantly. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin so your clothes never stick to you.
Nirali P.
Henderson, NV
Didn't like this lotion. It smells funny and it was way to watery for my liking. Also the price is too high. Based on the quality of the product the price definitely didn't fit. Will not buy again. But I was ashy at the time and I did the job for that hour
It does an amazing job at moisturizing your skinc but I do find it leaves a bit of a residue on your body. On my legs and arms I don't mind the residue because it does soak up with time.... But it left my feet very greasy and left feet prints all over the house. If you have time to sit down for 10 minutes after to let to soak in this will work for you
Catarina J.
Des Plaines, IL
This is a very rich yet lightweight creme. I use it daily in the wintertime underneath my makeup. Does a great job at keeping me moisturized yet not at all greasy.
Jessica S.
Myerstown, PA
This product works wonders on my dry, itchy skin. It is my daily go to. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. I especially find it useful to put this on at least twice a day in the colder months.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?