2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
MiAsia B.
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is fine. I like that it does lock in moisture and keep my ashiness at bay, but I don't like how it smells or how it feels when I put it on my arms, legs, etc.
Bria B.
Bria B.
El Paso , TX
My 6 month old son has eczema && so I use this on him. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from eczema. It helps right away and doesn't make you feel itchy.!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pretty good product for really dry skin. Very reasonable priced, my friend has excema and she sticks to these lotions faithfully and they really do seem to help.
Bekah W.
Bekah W.
I got a great deal on 3 sample size bottles of this at the drugstore on black Friday. I was thinking I didn't really need lotion so I planned on using them as stocking stuffers. On a whim I grabbed one on a day that my dry hands were randomly bothering me. Now I'm addicted. I kept all of the bottles. I have one on my vanity, one in my desk drawer and one in my purse.

The scent is light and the texture is perfect.

I had to dock a star because of the ingredients. Parabens.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love that it is fragrance free and I love this product. My mother and grandmother use this product daily so you could say this product has been in the family haha
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
this helps out a bunch with my psoriasis. I put it on every single day, and I never take it out of my daily routine. I gave some to a friend and she can't get enough of it now haha
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was my Holy Grail drugstore moisturizer for a very long time. I got everyone in my family to use it too. One day though, I found an even more amazing cream and began using that instead but Eucerin is incredible for the price & quality. I loved it especially because it was fragrance free, non-comedogenic & had nothing at all I would be allergic to and great for sensitive skins. It never felt greasy and I blended really easily. It even relieved the eczema on my elbow
Liz F.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
I've used calming cream since I was a kid. I struggle with severe eczema and this is one of the few things that calms my skin when it's hyper irritated.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
This is another great cream that I alternate with the Aveeno. This one also makes my dry skin feel much more hydrated, it really replenishes the moisture that my skin is craving. It is so gentle; I love that it is fragrance free. This cream also helps relieve any itchiness in my skin that I am feeling. It works very quickly; my skin starts to calm down and feel relief in about 15 minutes. It also absorbs very quickly.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I absolutely love this skin calming lotion! I use it in the morning, at night and any other time after I wash my face. I have been using it for a few months now, and definitely has helped my dry skin. My mom recommended this product to me and I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin as well!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.