BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Salli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It really does help with itchy skin. I use it when my skin is extremely dry or when I have eczema and the itch stops pretty quickly.
amanda h.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It does its job well and leaves feet feeling smooth and soft after continuous use.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could forever melt into this lotion. I love it. Fragrances make me break out so I found this and its perfect. I love a thick and hydrating creme and this is my holy grail. Put this stuff everywhere and you will feel soft as a baby. It's my daily lotion and makes me feel great. Dries great with no oily feel and brings my glow back to my skin.
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream because there is no smell, and it works pretty well. I prefer the ointment version only because I feel it is moisturizes better.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best Moisturizer i have ever used! i have very dry skin and this product made my skin so hydrated in just one use!! love love love!!!
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that it is fragrance free because I hate fragrances. This is a thick cream that keeps the moisture locked into your skin. It's best to use at nighttime because it is very heavy and a bit greasy, but it works wonders overnight. This is great during cold, dry winters.
Jenn L.
Ellsworth, ME
My son uses this on his very sensitive skin. It is just the right amount of moisture and has no perfumes to cause extra irritation to his already sensitive skin.
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
VALARIE S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
GREAT product!!! It's what i use to helping any new tattoos I get heal perfectly. It doesn't burn because it's fragrance free. Great for dry skin also & doesn't leave your skin oily like some other lotions/moisturizers.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.