BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This cream is perfect for everyday use, my skin is sensitive and this cream does the trick. I like that it is fragrance free so I know there aren't any irritants. I also prefer fragrance free so that I does not clash with any perfume I wear.
Annelise I.
I used this while I was taking a prescription medication to help with face blemishes. The moisturizer worked great, but it felt heavy when I put it on my face. That may just be me personally, though, because I am not a huge lotion person.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
My mothers holy grail. We ave bottle and bottles of theses at home and she forces us to put it on before leaving the house. Extremely moisturizing, but does leave you oily.
Lisa S.
Edgar, WI
I have sensitive skin and I love Eucerin it does not make me itch. It is not greasy and mosturizes very well. You don't have to wory about it smelling cause it does not. Best lotion for every day.
Asa C.
I only use Eucerin if my skin is completely dry and dehydrated (usually when its cold outside). I use it with Curel and it is a match made in heaven. I don't really like to use lotions that have a smell to them and this is perfect
Kristina K.
Austin, TX
If you have severe, dry borderline eczema skin, this is very good lotion. I've used this during winter and it worked well for me with my sensitive, dry, itchy skin. I buy this consistently and make sure it's in my bathroom because it works so well with my skin.
Crystalina C.
I got a sample of this at the hospital after birth. Once I tried it on my little ones diaper rash and it cleared up right away, I bought a big size. I used it for breastfeeding and her rashes. Only thing is it's kind leaves an oily feeling
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
This is my everyday use cream. I get the one that is light weight so my skin doesn't look too oily. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized throughout the day and night.
shameda s.
South Ozone Park, NY
In the winter I love cranking up the heat. Unfortunately, my skin does not agree. The warm temps dry my skin out, often leaving me with itchy skin. My doctor recommended Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizer Creme and it helps alleviate rough, dry itchy skin.
Aleana W.
Neenah, WI
Luv love luv this lotion. My daughter suffers from bad, itch dry skin and this product is a savor. It's light weight, goes on smooth, no smell, and very moisturizing.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?