BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kristen W.
Phoenix
This is a great lotion in the winter months,of the harsh&dry cracked skin,good product for my skin,I like it.
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love love love this product!! I literally use it every single day. It is light enough to use daily, even in the summer time! It is the most valuable in the winter though, especially up here in New England! It also has an SPF which is invaluable in the summer!
nina G.
Omg,I have to use this all the time,my dermatologist recommended it,The best ever! I struggle with psoriasis ,so this really helps my skin
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best Moisturizer i have ever used! i have very dry skin and this product made my skin so hydrated in just one use!! love love love!!!
Kaitlyn G.
My face recently broke out and was extremely dry and irritated and this product was the only thing that seemed to work. It doesn't take a lot to be efficient and is very easy to find.
Lesslie P.
Shawnee, OK
Any Eucerin product is a great product! Love their lotions & moisturizers! Dry skin repair is one of the best
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
Samantha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only bod cream that works for my husband so that he stops habitually scratching at his winter skin. It has no strong odor and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturizer.
Deanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite lotion-I feel like its just okay. I think I need a lot of product to fully moisturize my skin and I have found other lotions that work way better than this one.
Jessica S.
Myerstown, PA
This product works wonders on my dry, itchy skin. It is my daily go to. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin. I especially find it useful to put this on at least twice a day in the colder months.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.