2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Kylie K.
Kylie K.
This works great on me that is why I gave it a five you could buy at your local drugstore I like it because it is preferred by dermatologists, soothing oatmeal and cons protects the skin, which was try Seshan lasts for 24 hours, no medical final odor and no greasy feeling, it is great for children, and it is free of fragrances
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Having eczema this is one of the only lotions that can keep it calms sometimes. It doesn't have a great smell, but its not bad either. This lotion is really thick and pasty so that's the only annoying thing.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this moisturizer and how hydrated it leaves my skin feeling. I love that there isn't any smell to it or any fragrance of any sort. Would definitely recommend giving this a try if your skin is lacking moisture and needs some hydration.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm obsessed with this lotion! It's so thick and creamy but dries so quickly and does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all! It's luxurious but so inexpensive! It's a must have for dry skin!
Adri K.
Adri K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Saves my skin from the hot water shower I can't help but take before bed every night. It is thick keep in mind so you don't need a whole lot and it's a little $$$$ but MAN DOES MY SKIN LOVE IT!!!!
Danazia C.
Danazia C.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product but the only thing I can't get over is the smell. It just stinks to me. Like chemicals or clay or something. It works great but sometimes I skip this because I just don't feel like smelling that.
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
For somebody who suffers from psoriasis this is a great lotion to keep in that extra moisture. The only thing that I don't like so much about it is it tends to be a little greasy or oily.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. Not too overpriced like many eczema creams. Recommend for anyone with eczema, skin irritation & allergies, dry skin, or people who don't like fragrances. It does the job
Sara C.
Sara C.
Great product for super dry, flaky skin or if you struggle with eczema! It's not too harsh and pretty affordable. Easy to find at almost any store. I would definitely recommend!
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is get effective for dry skin and Skin stays moisturized all day.it's also free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores! I love that it contains simple trusted ingredients!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?