BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Dezi M.
Amazing! I use this on my baby in the winter. She kept a chapted cheeks and forhead. It would go away almost instantly. Also I used it with both kids eczema. Helped tremdously!
Stephanie D.
In the harsh winter months the only lotion that gets rid of my dry itchy skin is this eucerin moisturizer. I have been using it for the past six yrs and it has never failed me.
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love Eucerin moisturizer! I use this every day and it keeps my skin moist, soft, and healthy. It is not greasy and absorbs well. This moisturizers lasts. I even use it to keep my healed tattoos moisturizer and in good condition!
Alexis B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I was recommended to use this for my extremely dry skin due to a certain medication I'm on and it's great. It's thick but let's your skin breathe. Perfect for when it's cold and your hands start to crack! You could even use this stuff overnight with hand gloves on for deep healing
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
My best friend for tattoo healing! Eucerin's formula results in a light-feeling heavy duty moisturizer that encourages safe healing of tattoos (and the rest of my skin, too!)
Amanda H.
Kingsville, TX
My kids have to use this product to mostirize they're senstive skin. this lotion is a life saver for us. they cannot use any ither product besides this one. it is so wonderful!
Annelise I.
I used this while I was taking a prescription medication to help with face blemishes. The moisturizer worked great, but it felt heavy when I put it on my face. That may just be me personally, though, because I am not a huge lotion person.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This cream is perfect for everyday use, my skin is sensitive and this cream does the trick. I like that it is fragrance free so I know there aren't any irritants. I also prefer fragrance free so that I does not clash with any perfume I wear.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
My mothers holy grail. We ave bottle and bottles of theses at home and she forces us to put it on before leaving the house. Extremely moisturizing, but does leave you oily.
Asa C.
I only use Eucerin if my skin is completely dry and dehydrated (usually when its cold outside). I use it with Curel and it is a match made in heaven. I don't really like to use lotions that have a smell to them and this is perfect
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?