BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is so good! Helps with the ugly eczema it moisturizers sooo so good! Doesn't leave any ugly smell or feeling!!!
Egliani P.
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
One of my fav Moisturizer ever for a every day look won't make you're face look oily you can wear makeup after applying it
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Love this! Winter has really dried out my skin and this product wa the only one that worked for me. I also loved the fact that once the lotion soaked in, it didn't feel greasy or heavy like other lotions.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Jalia P.
Jalia P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product! No matter the climate it's great for all skin types, works very well on sensitive and irritated skin.
Marti T.
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down one of the best lotions that I use. I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up without dry skin! Great product and I will continue to buy this product for a very long time!
Maria P.
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love that is fragrance free, but it is too thick. I only use this lotion on the cold winter days. I use it on my hands when I have to clean my car from snow because I can't wear gloves. This lotion is thick enough to repel the wind coolness from my hands. I recommend this lotion to anyone with really dry skin.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I have eczema prone skin and sensitive skin. i have always loved eucerin and they're one of the best retail brands that offer a fragrance free option that i can throw in my purse for on the go
Charlsie L.
Charlsie L.
Love this! I have used it on my hands and I got some for my mother as well who is extremely sensitive to scents in lotions and other body products. She loves it and it immediately makes your hands feel soothed, especially when they get so dry during the winter!
Hemali P.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
Wellness Guru Expert
I Always keep one of these in my car& purse. works well for skin with eczema, sensitive skin. has no smell. affordable
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.