2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
I wash my hands a lot and do a lot of dishes so my hands were cracked badly, this hand cream was amazing it healed my hands in 2-3 days! I purchased it at Walmart for just a few dollars! I highly recommend it for dry or cracked skin
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I carry these little bottles in my purse for a on the go quick healing therapy. Works great on my kids too as they tend to have super dry skin so bad. This does the trick and fast as well. Recommend it , it is a little thick too
Araceli D.
Araceli D.
Tolleson , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This drug store lotion is a must. It is easy to apply the right amount using this packaging which is why I've been using it for years. It meets my expectations that I have because it is definitely moisturizing and gets rid of dry spots.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
I often get dermatitis on my hands it is dry, itchy and painful my hands will dry and my skin becomes inflamed I use this lotion and it helps a lot to calm the irritation and keeps it moisturized so my hands don't crack
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
My family loves this cream. We keep multiple creams throughout our house. It's a good moisturizer for hands, feet, elbows and any other part. It's a good price and it's a good brand. Our family will keep using.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Chicago , IL
I love this lotion! It always makes my skin feel so moisturized and silky smooth. I get red bumps on my arms and this lotion really helps calm the irritated skin down. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, MO
The chicks of the baby was very red and this creme was the only one that resolved the problem. It is a little pack but in my case was worth it because was just in his chicks and it does not smell very strong !
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love this lotion. I get dry patchy skin quite often and I have a history of eczema. This lotion is the only lotion that soothes my skin and is actually thick enough to where I feel my skin is taking in moisture.
Alanna J.
Alanna J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like eucerins products! The smell isn't my favorite but it really lotions up your hands and it stays smooth and soft for a long time. You can find these products in any store and it has a good price point!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
This cream helps my face a lot. Cause my face is so dry especially when I wash it. Not that expensive either. It helped me but didn't help my sister as much. It's jus depends on the type of skin you have.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?