BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
VALARIE S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
GREAT product!!! It's what i use to helping any new tattoos I get heal perfectly. It doesn't burn because it's fragrance free. Great for dry skin also & doesn't leave your skin oily like some other lotions/moisturizers.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I bought this for my husband to use because he operates a water jet machine at work & constantly has wet hands. Drying his hands all the time on the scratchy shop towels makes them dry. So he tried this product & it really helps. He carries the tube in his lunchbox & we keep a big bottle at home.
Rebecca D.
Love this! Winter has really dried out my skin and this product wa the only one that worked for me. I also loved the fact that once the lotion soaked in, it didn't feel greasy or heavy like other lotions.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down one of the best lotions that I use. I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up without dry skin! Great product and I will continue to buy this product for a very long time!
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love that is fragrance free, but it is too thick. I only use this lotion on the cold winter days. I use it on my hands when I have to clean my car from snow because I can't wear gloves. This lotion is thick enough to repel the wind coolness from my hands. I recommend this lotion to anyone with really dry skin.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I have eczema prone skin and sensitive skin. i have always loved eucerin and they're one of the best retail brands that offer a fragrance free option that i can throw in my purse for on the go
Lauren D.
When it is cold and dry in the winter I like that this calms my red itchy skin. Plus fragrance free means it moisturizes more than lotions that are fragranced. I feel like it's healthier for my skin. It is my largest organ after all. I'd like to be kind to it :)
Charlsie L.
Love this! I have used it on my hands and I got some for my mother as well who is extremely sensitive to scents in lotions and other body products. She loves it and it immediately makes your hands feel soothed, especially when they get so dry during the winter!
Maite V.
Great fragrance free body lotion. I was traveling and found myself in a situation one morning where this was the only moisturizer available. I used it on my face and was pleasantly surprised! I don't believe it states that it can be used on the face, but it worked quite nicely and didn't aggravate my skin.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?