2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
maureen C.
maureen C.
Cypress, CA
This product works great! Keeps me feeling soft and hydrated all day! This is my first time using it and I will be purchasing again! It was gentle! It definitely did meet my expectations! My only problem with it was that it was that you have to use a lot to cover just your arms and legs. Other than that I love it!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this brand for my dry skin but this product didn't work as well as the product in the jar. My skin still felt and looked very dry. I was very disappointed that this bottled skin cream didn't work as well. I will continue to buy it in the jar but not this bottled version at all.
Serena A.
Serena A.
Chandler, AZ
This product really helps my dry skin! It's very gentle on the skin and works amazingly! I thought it wasn't going to work like all other products that take care of "dry skin" but this worked amazing! I constantly buy this product for my family and I! I'll recommend it to anybody!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
I love eucerin products. They are gentle on my sensitive skin, and has no added scents that can be irritating. I find there is usually a coupon as well which makes an inexpensive product even cheaper. Great on my skin, my daughters, and even my elderly clients live the thickness of eucerin for dry areas. Great for everyday use!!
Ela C.
Ela C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Its a good lotion. I have this sometimes in my bag because my hands get dry at work . I bought this at walmart and its a good size to keep in your bag to keep your body or hands moisturize !! I think it can be a little improved because it tends to wear off quick but its ok .
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you have a brand new tattoo, this is what I've been using for years! Vaseline is too greasy and AD is for baby bottoms. This will keep your new ink hydrating and actually reduces itching. It can be found everywhere and had many different price points. Not too expensive anywhere though.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Review for: Other
I think this product works well for dry skin. I appreciate that it's fragrance free, although it definitely has a bit of a fragrance but it is not nearly as overpowering as some of the stuff on the market. It can get a little pricey, depending on the size and where you buy it so shop around for the best deal.
Sumlin D.
Sumlin D.
Towson, MD
I love this. Couldn't live without it. My dishydrotic eczema makes my skin dry and itchy with tiny bumps and this lotion is so soothing for it. Keeps me moisturised and itch free throughout the day. I use it after every hand washing and after every shower.
Elani K.
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a nice Moisturizer. It makes my skin feel smooth and revitalized but it's not my favorite. I would buy it again if i don't find my regular Moisturizer but it's not my first choice. It's also affordable and available in pretty much every drug store .
Zoe T.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
This is a great lotion for extremely dry skin. It takes a long time to dry & not feel oily. I have used this many times. It's very moisturizing & it definitely does its job. I just wish I didn't feel like I had lotion on for as long as I did.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?