BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I get really bad dry skin on my hands to the point that I get tiny water blisters. I use eucerin skin calling daily moisturizing creme & it keeps my hands hydrated and from itching to the point that I usually rip my skin open. I love this cream it's been a life saver!
Brittany G.
Amsterdam , NY
I have used this after every tattoo that i have gotten and it always does a great job of keeping my skin hysrated and looking nice during the terrible peeling part of the healing process. I also use this lotion for my face and it has done wonders for my dry skin.
Mandy D.
DeForest, WI
Especially in the winter, it's so difficult to find a lotion or Creme that penetrates and heals your ultra dry skin. My skin sometimes feels so dry that it's painful. This calming, moisturizing Creme is incredible. It's the only thing that helps both me and my fiancé battle the winter!
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
I could forever melt into this lotion. I love it. Fragrances make me break out so I found this and its perfect. I love a thick and hydrating creme and this is my holy grail. Put this stuff everywhere and you will feel soft as a baby. It's my daily lotion and makes me feel great. Dries great with no oily feel and brings my glow back to my skin.
Sara A.
Pierre, SD
I have tried A LOT of different lotions. I had bought this one for my feet a while ago and had it sitting by the bed. I used it a couple times on my feet but haven't used it in quite a while. Last night my hands were super dry so i put some of this on, I put too much on so I put it on my super dry skinned arms. I couldn't stop touching my arms all day today, they are sooo soft!! Amazing lotion!
Tajanae H.
Tampa, FL
This moisturizer is especially helpful for dry areas. This is really good for keeping my skin soft without being too oily. My mother & I also used this on the area around our tattoos to keep them from breaking out from the A&D ointment.
Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
Pretty good product. It was recommended to me for my daughters eczema. It did make her skin feel a little greasy, and I didn't notice any change in her eczema from it. However, I did notice she was itching less so it did its job in calming her skin. Overall, not a bad product by any means, just not what I was looking for.
Jasmine W.
I've been using Eucerin since I was about 12 years old. I've struggled with mild eczema on my neck and chest, and I find eucerin to be a great way to moisturize without feeling too greasy. You can get it at any Walgreens or Walmart. I'll be a lifelong customer.
Ihesha P.
I have really sensitive skin so this helps a lot.This is my first time trying it but I will buy more when I can.Price is affordable and worth it.Perfect neat packaging.I recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
This is by far my favorite lotion, I use it every single day. After I got a tattoo, I needed some fragrance free products, so I went to Eucerin, and have tried a lot of their products since and absolutely love them all
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?