BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Allison C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love love love this product!!! After I got my first tattoo I would put this lotion on it everyday and not only didi it heal wonderfully, but I never had any sort of rash or irritation because of it. I am highly allergic to lotion and have had much difficulty finding one to use that doesn't cause me to break out so this is by far my favorite!
Rachel S.
This moisturizing creme is a LIFE SAVER. My hands get especially bad in the winter and will crack badly, sometimes ending up bleeding. ( I know right, gross). This creme not only solved that problem after repeated usage, but felt smooth to the touch.
Marisa K.
Warren, MI
I get very dry skin in the winter months and I also have a bit of eczema on my stomach. This is an amazing think cream that worked very well at calming the itchiness of my skin. I think it is a great value for the price, and I have gotten my mom with very dry skin to use it as well and she loves it. Would highly recommend
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! Okay, i applied this to my face, arms, and legs every night before sleeping. The next morning I instantly noticed the results. My face, arms, and legs are completely smooth. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. Since it has a thick texture, it will take time to dry and sometimes makes your skin feel oily which makes the skin smooth. But the great results override that little detail.
Michelle E.
This is a definite holy grail and staple my house. When my eczema flairs up, nothing works to soothe and protect except this creme. Its not thin, but definitely not so thick that you'd feel theres a film of grease sitting on top od your skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I regularly use it on my toddler for his very dry skin, and it makes a huge difference. I hope they never stop making this product!
Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. Does not have much of a fragrance and it really does soften and moisturize the skin. I am only giving it four stars because I get pretty itchy during the winter months do to dry skin and while this moisturizer helps it does not eliminate it all together.
Nacara R.
Justice, IL
I have an area on my arm that was burned pretty good years back that gets dried out and irritated easily. This product does seem to help calm the itching and dryness. Packaging is quite typical, purchased at Walmart not too expensive. I would say does leave a tad or an oily residue but doesn't stay for long, pretty satisfied with the product.
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I used this product during my pregnancy on my belly. It helped me with the itching and eventually I would stop scratching. Towards the end of pregnancy nothing worked lol I was itching everywhere but I can truly say that this did help ease my itchiness in the beginning of pregnancy
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I Love this product in it's effective results to help with itching, to calmness, and because of fragrance free option.
THIS is an overall go-to Daily Product for affordable Results.
Eucerin IS A Gentle Giant when it comes to the amount of Lotion in the Tube and the Wearability .
claudia t.
Omg this is the best for bad winter skin
every winter my hands and feet get so dry and crack and bleed, and thats with regular lotion use. but this stuff helps heal and protect my skin
with in a few days my skin is back to its happy hydrated self
also great for lil kids too
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?