2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
My daughter has sensitive skin. Her pediatrician recommended this cream. It works wonders!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
My go-to for the winter season when hands are extremely dry. Works great and I always use
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
BELLFLOWER, IL
Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and glowing! love the small size fits right in my pocket!
Angie C.
Angie C.
I real like how my skin feels after using it. Especially for dry skin. Love THIS product
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
So good it calms your skin within seconds!! I always carry this with me!
(— —)
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
I love Eucerin! This creme works great! I have very dry skin, especially my hands, which at times get very itchy, rough, and even painful. My condition improves dramatically within a few days of applying this product. It restores softness in my skin in no time. It is fragrance free, which is a plus in my book. If you have very dry skin I would definitely recommend this creme, it's the best!
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this cream your hydration feels from the moment you put it on your skin, feel super soft, buy it in sample so to see its result and I love that it has no fragrance since there are smells that are so strong that they produce me Headache, I recommend 100% for those areas that we have dried, I use it on my face and noticed a lot of difference since I use it. I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
So several weeks ago I suffered burns on my face after using a creme depilator to remove facial hair. These burns were chemical burns and they were all over my cheeks. This moisturizer was the only thing that did not sting when I applied it over my face. It is so thick and moisturizing and I loved it. I also use it for my body and as a hand creme. It is amazing.
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
Huntersville , NC
I love this product and I think it's a must have for anyone with sensitive skin. I actually received a sample from my dermatologist and then went out and bought it myself. I have had eczema since I was a baby and I can't use lotions with a lot of fragrance. I use this at night, and in the morning as a moisturizer for my skin. I can tell a difference on the days that I put it on.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the fact that it heal your dry skin but it's very expensive and it makes you feel so oily. I couldn't handle it I felt like I stuck to everything. Others might think it's worth it but I really didn't besides it puts a pretty good dent in your wallet. Would not recommend it at allEucerin Original Moisturizing Creme
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?