2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Danazia C.
Danazia C.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product but the only thing I can't get over is the smell. It just stinks to me. Like chemicals or clay or something. It works great but sometimes I skip this because I just don't feel like smelling that.
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
For somebody who suffers from psoriasis this is a great lotion to keep in that extra moisture. The only thing that I don't like so much about it is it tends to be a little greasy or oily.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff. Not too overpriced like many eczema creams. Recommend for anyone with eczema, skin irritation & allergies, dry skin, or people who don't like fragrances. It does the job
Sara C.
Sara C.
Great product for super dry, flaky skin or if you struggle with eczema! It's not too harsh and pretty affordable. Easy to find at almost any store. I would definitely recommend!
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is get effective for dry skin and Skin stays moisturized all day.it's also free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores! I love that it contains simple trusted ingredients!
Amber J.
Amber J.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this on my face twice a day. I have combination skin, with very mild psoriasis on the sides of my nose and part of my cheeks. (Too mild for any mediation to be worth using, but bad enough that my skin gets red and flaky). I use it as a moisturizer - I put in on in the morning before makeup and I use it before I go to bed. It keeps my skin smooth and flake free without making me break out or making my face extra greasy. I use it on my hands as well, and it keeps them soft, even in the dry winter months. Definitely a product I'll be using for years to come.
MiAsia B.
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is fine. I like that it does lock in moisture and keep my ashiness at bay, but I don't like how it smells or how it feels when I put it on my arms, legs, etc.
Bria B.
Bria B.
El Paso , TX
My 6 month old son has eczema && so I use this on him. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone suffering from eczema. It helps right away and doesn't make you feel itchy.!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pretty good product for really dry skin. Very reasonable priced, my friend has excema and she sticks to these lotions faithfully and they really do seem to help.
Bekah W.
Bekah W.
I got a great deal on 3 sample size bottles of this at the drugstore on black Friday. I was thinking I didn't really need lotion so I planned on using them as stocking stuffers. On a whim I grabbed one on a day that my dry hands were randomly bothering me. Now I'm addicted. I kept all of the bottles. I have one on my vanity, one in my desk drawer and one in my purse.

The scent is light and the texture is perfect.

I had to dock a star because of the ingredients. Parabens.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.