BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this because I am very prone to dry and itchy skin and have made many attempts at finding a quality lotion. The lotion has no scent at all which I like because that tends to irritate my skin. It claims to calm skin for a full 24 hours but in my experience it only lasts about an hour or so.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I bought this for my husband to use because he operates a water jet machine at work & constantly has wet hands. Drying his hands all the time on the scratchy shop towels makes them dry. So he tried this product & it really helps. He carries the tube in his lunchbox & we keep a big bottle at home.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
I was searching for a hand cream to go in my purse for my dry cracked hands. This is exactly what I needed! I get extremely dry hands that bleed and crack after washing. This was very soothing and not at all greasy. Perfect for winter.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Rebecca D.
Love this! Winter has really dried out my skin and this product wa the only one that worked for me. I also loved the fact that once the lotion soaked in, it didn't feel greasy or heavy like other lotions.
Andrea G.
Rochester, NY
I love eucerin products. They are gentle on my sensitive skin, and has no added scents that can be irritating. I find there is usually a coupon as well which makes an inexpensive product even cheaper. Great on my skin, my daughters, and even my elderly clients live the thickness of eucerin for dry areas. Great for everyday use!!
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down one of the best lotions that I use. I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up without dry skin! Great product and I will continue to buy this product for a very long time!
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love that is fragrance free, but it is too thick. I only use this lotion on the cold winter days. I use it on my hands when I have to clean my car from snow because I can't wear gloves. This lotion is thick enough to repel the wind coolness from my hands. I recommend this lotion to anyone with really dry skin.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I have eczema prone skin and sensitive skin. i have always loved eucerin and they're one of the best retail brands that offer a fragrance free option that i can throw in my purse for on the go
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?