BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Rebecca D.
Love this! Winter has really dried out my skin and this product wa the only one that worked for me. I also loved the fact that once the lotion soaked in, it didn't feel greasy or heavy like other lotions.
Ashley M.
Best moisturizer I've ever used. Works beautifully on sensitive skin... it's also great to use on sensitive areas like your face. Just all over a great moisturizer and keeps skin looking and feeling great all day.
Marti T.
Saint Paul, MN
This is hands down one of the best lotions that I use. I put it on every night before bed, and I wake up without dry skin! Great product and I will continue to buy this product for a very long time!
Virginia K.
Nashville, TN
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is my favorite every day lotion for both my hands and face! It isn't greasy so I can use it at work, and I can put it on my face without my face turning red! It absorbs instantly.. hands down the best lotion and its so cheap! :)
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love that is fragrance free, but it is too thick. I only use this lotion on the cold winter days. I use it on my hands when I have to clean my car from snow because I can't wear gloves. This lotion is thick enough to repel the wind coolness from my hands. I recommend this lotion to anyone with really dry skin.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I have eczema prone skin and sensitive skin. i have always loved eucerin and they're one of the best retail brands that offer a fragrance free option that i can throw in my purse for on the go
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Charlsie L.
Love this! I have used it on my hands and I got some for my mother as well who is extremely sensitive to scents in lotions and other body products. She loves it and it immediately makes your hands feel soothed, especially when they get so dry during the winter!
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
Raine V.
Peabody, MA
I love love love this product!! I literally use it every single day. It is light enough to use daily, even in the summer time! It is the most valuable in the winter though, especially up here in New England! It also has an SPF which is invaluable in the summer!
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?