2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Ilma R.
Ilma R.
Corona, NY
Keeps my skin smooth and refreshing, I will recommend it to everyone I saw result in three weeks.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Helped with dry itchy skin from the winter air. The only down side is I had to apply twice daily
I get very dry skin in the winter. This is a nice lotion that helps soothe my dry/cracked skin.
Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Lexington, KY
Great lotion. Goes in quickly. Not greasy and no fragrance. It doesn't upset my sensitive skin.
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Effective. Can sometimes leave face a little greasy. Great to use on your body. Nice fragrance.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
I trust the eucerin brand when it comes to moisturizer and this version smells less mediciney.
Dalia T.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This Cream Reallyy Does Work i Heard !! I Hope Soon i Get zThis So i Can Try It And Review it
Chanelle G.
Chanelle G.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product for my sensitive skin. I live in a very dry area and this helps so much.
Tayler J.
Tayler J.
Racine, WI
Sometimes this lotion just feels too heavy. Other days it's perfect for dry hands and feet
Monica W.
Monica W.
Gallipolis, OH
My daughter has sensitive skin. Her pediatrician recommended this cream. It works wonders!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.