BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love that is fragrance free, but it is too thick. I only use this lotion on the cold winter days. I use it on my hands when I have to clean my car from snow because I can't wear gloves. This lotion is thick enough to repel the wind coolness from my hands. I recommend this lotion to anyone with really dry skin.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
I have eczema prone skin and sensitive skin. i have always loved eucerin and they're one of the best retail brands that offer a fragrance free option that i can throw in my purse for on the go
Michelle R.
Really like this product! It comes in a small bottle, I have it in my purse for emergencies. I've been using this cream for years and haven't been disappointed. It always meets my expectations and would definitely recommend.
Jason G.
Breckenridge, CO
Eucerin is the freaking best lotion of all time. They got everything you need. Not too creamy not too greasy justtttt right. Packaging is super duper easy to use and keep clean. Reasonable price for the amount cause you don't need a bunch. I buy this every time
Jill L.
Randolph, NJ
I have been using this on my body to combat winter dryness. My skin is soft and not dry looking. I have sensative skin and it does not bother my skin since there is no fragrance in it
Kara S.
Love this! Perfect moisturizer when my skin starts to feel dry. Smooths on my skin really well. And makes my skin feel great. It's perfect for daily use. It's also great when I need a little moisturizing but don't want a fragrance mixed in with my perfume. I would recommend this to my friends.
Lisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizing creme because it has helped my when my skin get itchy. I like how the creme is light on the skin because I am not a big fan of moisturizer that leaves a layer on my skin.
Dezi M.
Amazing! I use this on my baby in the winter. She kept a chapted cheeks and forhead. It would go away almost instantly. Also I used it with both kids eczema. Helped tremdously!
Maery S.
Redmond, WA
My best friend for tattoo healing! Eucerin's formula results in a light-feeling heavy duty moisturizer that encourages safe healing of tattoos (and the rest of my skin, too!)
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
My mothers holy grail. We ave bottle and bottles of theses at home and she forces us to put it on before leaving the house. Extremely moisturizing, but does leave you oily.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.