BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tajanae H.
Tampa, FL
This moisturizer is especially helpful for dry areas. This is really good for keeping my skin soft without being too oily. My mother & I also used this on the area around our tattoos to keep them from breaking out from the A&D ointment.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
This was actually recommended to me by a roommate in college because my hands were suddenly dry due to the weather and were peeling. After the first use my hands were so much smoothr and in much better shape than they were originally.
Manon H.
Saint Augustine, FL
This product is one of my favorites. It is fragrance free, so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or too greasy afterwards. I like the subtle smell it has as well. It does calm the skin right away, I have used it after a sunburn, a dry patch, and even eczema. I would highly recommend it.
Gayle C.
Richmond, MI
Pretty good product. It was recommended to me for my daughters eczema. It did make her skin feel a little greasy, and I didn't notice any change in her eczema from it. However, I did notice she was itching less so it did its job in calming her skin. Overall, not a bad product by any means, just not what I was looking for.
Arwa A.
I used this for my psoriasis and it was amazing. Now it's my night foot cream because it helps with healing the hard dead skin around my big toes and cracked heels. It's very effective, doesn't have a nauseating fragrance, and it's cheap.
Ihesha P.
I have really sensitive skin so this helps a lot.This is my first time trying it but I will buy more when I can.Price is affordable and worth it.Perfect neat packaging.I recommend this to anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
Alanis L.
Lansdale
I have extreme combination skin. It's dry and flaky. Give it a few hours and I'll be dry flaky and oily all at the same time. So this works great with controlling my dry flaky skin. Only thing I don't like is that sunscreen smell. But that's just me being picky.
Jasmine W.
I've been using Eucerin since I was about 12 years old. I've struggled with mild eczema on my neck and chest, and I find eucerin to be a great way to moisturize without feeling too greasy. You can get it at any Walgreens or Walmart. I'll be a lifelong customer.
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
This is by far my favorite lotion, I use it every single day. After I got a tattoo, I needed some fragrance free products, so I went to Eucerin, and have tried a lot of their products since and absolutely love them all
VALARIE S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
GREAT product!!! It's what i use to helping any new tattoos I get heal perfectly. It doesn't burn because it's fragrance free. Great for dry skin also & doesn't leave your skin oily like some other lotions/moisturizers.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?