BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Natalie C.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer. Does not have much of a fragrance and it really does soften and moisturize the skin. I am only giving it four stars because I get pretty itchy during the winter months do to dry skin and while this moisturizer helps it does not eliminate it all together.
Nacara R.
Justice, IL
I have an area on my arm that was burned pretty good years back that gets dried out and irritated easily. This product does seem to help calm the itching and dryness. Packaging is quite typical, purchased at Walmart not too expensive. I would say does leave a tad or an oily residue but doesn't stay for long, pretty satisfied with the product.
Danetta R.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product is is the bomb.com !!!! It makes your skin feel really soft and supple. It also moisturizes all day long !!! You apply it once in the morning after your cleansing routine and you don't have to reapply throughout the day. How about that ?!!! It's great, and I love it !!!!
Maggie B.
I love this moisturizer! It's the best when my skin is a little red and/or irritated because it sets rid of the color without making me look pale. I bought this at the drugstore and I will definitely be going back for more! It isn't my everyday moisturizer but I still recommend it.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
Really love this Unscented lotion, it keeps my skin so hydrated during the summer beach days, I also put some on my feet and wear socks over it to extra hydrate between pedi's keeps my feet baby soft and my skin glowing
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
I Love this product in it's effective results to help with itching, to calmness, and because of fragrance free option.
THIS is an overall go-to Daily Product for affordable Results.
Eucerin IS A Gentle Giant when it comes to the amount of Lotion in the Tube and the Wearability .
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I used this product during my pregnancy on my belly. It helped me with the itching and eventually I would stop scratching. Towards the end of pregnancy nothing worked lol I was itching everywhere but I can truly say that this did help ease my itchiness in the beginning of pregnancy
Claudia T.
Omg this is the best for bad winter skin
every winter my hands and feet get so dry and crack and bleed, and thats with regular lotion use. but this stuff helps heal and protect my skin
with in a few days my skin is back to its happy hydrated self
also great for lil kids too
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I get really bad dry skin on my hands to the point that I get tiny water blisters. I use eucerin skin calling daily moisturizing creme & it keeps my hands hydrated and from itching to the point that I usually rip my skin open. I love this cream it's been a life saver!
Brittany G.
Amsterdam, NY
I have used this after every tattoo that i have gotten and it always does a great job of keeping my skin hysrated and looking nice during the terrible peeling part of the healing process. I also use this lotion for my face and it has done wonders for my dry skin.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?