BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Eunice A.
San Benito, TX
I used this product during my pregnancy on my belly. It helped me with the itching and eventually I would stop scratching. Towards the end of pregnancy nothing worked lol I was itching everywhere but I can truly say that this did help ease my itchiness in the beginning of pregnancy
Maggie B.
I love this moisturizer! It's the best when my skin is a little red and/or irritated because it sets rid of the color without making me look pale. I bought this at the drugstore and I will definitely be going back for more! It isn't my everyday moisturizer but I still recommend it.
claudia t.
Omg this is the best for bad winter skin
every winter my hands and feet get so dry and crack and bleed, and thats with regular lotion use. but this stuff helps heal and protect my skin
with in a few days my skin is back to its happy hydrated self
also great for lil kids too
Jessie C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I get really bad dry skin on my hands to the point that I get tiny water blisters. I use eucerin skin calling daily moisturizing creme & it keeps my hands hydrated and from itching to the point that I usually rip my skin open. I love this cream it's been a life saver!
Mandy D.
Deforest, WI
Especially in the winter, it's so difficult to find a lotion or Creme that penetrates and heals your ultra dry skin. My skin sometimes feels so dry that it's painful. This calming, moisturizing Creme is incredible. It's the only thing that helps both me and my fiancé battle the winter!
Brittany G.
Amsterdam, NY
I have used this after every tattoo that i have gotten and it always does a great job of keeping my skin hysrated and looking nice during the terrible peeling part of the healing process. I also use this lotion for my face and it has done wonders for my dry skin.
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
If you have an allergy or just don't like scents then this is a great lotion. It's similar to the original formula but it is a bit thinner but not in a bad way. The lotion is smooth and glides on the skin evenly. It soaks up and doesn't leave a sticky or filmy residue.
Samantha B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really love that I finally found a body lotion that is good for sensitive skin. I love using this lotion after shaving/showers and when my skin is red or inflamed from drying out (usually due to the change in seasons). It's unscented... Just smell "clean" if that makes sense. Anyways, highly recommend. 👍
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
This is the lotion that I use on my tattoos when they are healing. I love it because it fits all the categories of what a lotion should be when you are applying to help a tattoo heal. Fragrance free, not alcohol based, and goes on pretty thick. I use it all the time!
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
I could forever melt into this lotion. I love it. Fragrances make me break out so I found this and its perfect. I love a thick and hydrating creme and this is my holy grail. Put this stuff everywhere and you will feel soft as a baby. It's my daily lotion and makes me feel great. Dries great with no oily feel and brings my glow back to my skin.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?