BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time and it's highly recommended for everyone.
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this all year round. So thick and rich but at the same time not greasy. So cheap and effective
Teanna D.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. Love the feel and no fragrance
Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it because it leaves my skin hydrated and soft, I apply it before bed and every morning
Samantha C.
Baraga
This is great for eczema, used this on my daughter. It is a little oily but not to bad.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this fragrance free! So I'm not left with an odor but get the moisturizer I need!
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This lotion is great for more intense moisturizing, but not for everyday use, as it has a slightly greasy feel
Amy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and loved it! Makes my skin feel smooth but not oily and very portable!
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Great product for severe dry skin! Cools the burning sensation of diaper rash on children!
Mariah R.
The best lotion for extra dry skin. The lotion is nice and thick and coats skin very well.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.