2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Utica
I didn't really care for this lotion. I'm 6mo pregnant and have very dry skin and this product doesn't help much.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Very thick moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and this moisturizer is great when my legs or feet feel super dry.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
Works wonders on extra dry skin and great for winter months!!! No greasy at all and a little goes a long way!!!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Charlotte, NC
I like to use this for myself and even my kids because it's gentle on skin. It's also great for itchy skin too.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
A must if anyone has eczema in your family. Safe for little ones with sensitive skin too. Will keep purchasing
Christina R.
Christina R.
Medford, MA
The only moisturizer I use for sensitive areas. Non greasy and fragrance free is a plus. Definitely hydrates
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH
Not the best smelling stuff but it works great. My sons skin is so sensitive and its helps his tremendously
Annamaria P.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
This is an amazing product that is great with psoriasis and eczema leave skin feeling smooth and soft
Holly M.
Holly M.
My skin is really sensitive. This is one of the few lotions I have found that doesn't burn my hands.
Arnetta F.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
Perfect for your skin, works great, love to buy this product. Good for kids also. Walmart has this.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.