BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm ha...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product...5 Answers
Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme Fragrance Free
  • "Very creamy leaves your skin feeling very soft. Good for very dry skin." in 102 reviews
  • "Eurcerin has been great to my family I have a son that has very sensitive skin the daily moisturizer is a must for him love the product" in 60 reviews
  • "This is perhaps my favorite moisturizer!! I love the soft smooth feeling it leaves on my skin without it being too oily. I also love that there is no fragrance in the lotion so I never worry about it interfering with my daily spritz of perfume." in 46 reviews
  • "My every day go to moisturizer. I have super dry skin, but this is wonderful in moisturizing my arms and legs. Really worth it. " in 34 reviews
Angela D.
Review for: Other more...
I was shopping with my dad one day, and he told me I should get this because my eczema had been acting up recently, and I also have really dry skin. I think this product does a good job with moisturizing and calming my eczema. It is a little thick, but I can work past that. It honestly makes my skin feeling so soft after I use it. I would repurchase this
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
If you need something a step above normal moisturizers/lotions, this is a great option! It's a much thicker ointment, so you only need to use a little bit at a time. It works wonders on my dry knuckles and lips in the winter. Also, it's incredible for healing tattoos and keeping moisture locked in. This stuff stays on all day too!
Katia W.
Hoover , AL
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
I absolutely love this stuff! It’s the only drugstore moisturizer i will put on my face. I get dry, itchy spots on my face and this helps so much to relieve the itchiness and flakiness. The older i get, the more sensitive my skin becomes. It works on other parts of the skin too. It’s a little pricey, so i try to save it for my most problematic areas. It is however much more affordable than high end moisturizers, but it gives me similar (even better in some cases) results.
Lisa L.
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
One of the best lotions! I tried this for my severely dry skin around my eyes and within a few weeks to months, it helped resolve some of the dry patches. Daily application is the key to hydrated and smooth skin. I also used this for my hands which weren’t dry, but normal, and they are now super soft and feels like a baby’s bottom. Just remember to try to apply it daily and drink some water and you’ll get smooth soft skin in no time!
Molly H.
Indian Trail, NC
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
I get eczema on my hands in the winter, and this product is the only thing that calms it down. It's super convenient because I can just buy it at Target, and it's extremely effective. It's also great for soothing razor burn, which is a great relief in the summer. This is my favorite, simple moisturizer for when I need instant results. Definitely delivers!
Stephanie M.
Review for: Other more...
My son had eczema and this always calms and help his skin when he has a flare up. It doesn't have a scent which is okay and it's nice and creamy. That really helps his skin absorb the lotion leaving his skin nice and hydrated. I like using too. I highly recommend this product to anyone who need a little extra hydration for whatever reason.
Kath B.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 1 oz more...
This product for moisturizing is pretty good it meets my expectations at all i am happy with the price and the good value i like the packaging too because it fits in any purse that i have for my makeup
karley v.
Springfield, MO
I have lots of eczema patches on my arms that get very irritated my other lotions, especially ones with fragrance. This Eurcern lotion calms my skin throughout the day.
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill, MA
I always have this product available in my purse. Really great cream and very handy especially in the winter and very very necessary. If you get a lot of cracked skin in the winter I definitely recommend this cream because it will not irritate your skin or sting either because there is no scent to it.
Sarie E.
Blissfield , MI
Review for: Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Daily Moisturizer 8 oz more...
This cream is so greasy both while applying and after. It also has a weird smell to it. I guess that’s what you get for the price you pay. The only upside to this product is how long it lasts. I would not buy this product again.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?