2 colors available

BY EUCERIN

Eucerinยฎ Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain a...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a har...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help bett...5 Answers
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
Hey there Influensters ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜!!!

So.. I used to be recommended by Doctor as child about this brand for my eczema but as a child I never liked it because I wanted to smell like a princess. Anyways .. I'm an adult now and I've been looking for something good for my skin and can help with my Eczema especially with the season change.. And I remember what my doctor told me when I was younger about his brand. I went looking for the "eczema relief" by Eucerin. Unfortunately they were out of it at Walmart so I grabbed this! And so far I love it! It not too greasy but is very moisturizing . I use it all over and I love it. This is my spring fav now!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is define rely a must- have for anyone with dry skin or ezcema!
Only about $6 or $7 at Walmart!
Get yours ๐Ÿ’•
Try now, thank me later ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Julia W.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
My husband and I have used Eucerin products for years to keep our dry skin in check. It wasn't until we moved to a desert clime that I realized that the choice of moisturizer is even more important when skin can honestly dry out in minutes in the dry heat. We like Eucerin's skin calming option because it can be rubbed in over slightly burned skin and insect bites without further aggravating our sensitive skin. We choose fragrance free for several reasons: my husband doesn't want any kind of floral or fruit smell on his body, and also because we spend time with many people who are fragrance sensitive. We will continue to use this product and find that you get a lot of protection for your money out of this tube. It's not inexpensive, but a little goes a long way.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I bought this for my son who is two and has struggled with dry skin and eczema pretty much since the day he was born and we haven't found a baby product that has worked for him. I literally felt like we had tried just about everything. But we absolutely love this! We saw results within three days and his skin has never been so soft and smooth! It really has calmed his eczema as well. This lotion completely exceeded my expectations. Ive started using it on my skin as well! It does kind of sit on your skin and doesn't completely absorb quickly, but I don't mind that aspect. Great lotion to apply at night.
Talisa T.
Talisa T.
During these past winter months my eye area has become really dry and I had been experiencing a burning sensation. This is a product that my mom uses on her face and that I use to use and I decided to pick it up again and see it it helps. It has really had a difference! I use it all over my face as well as the skin around my eyes. When I stopped using it around the eye area , that area did eventually fell really dry again so i know this works.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
I tend to carry the small travel size lotions in my everyday bag (can't really call it a purse but it's no longer a diaper bag). This is one of my go to "on the go" lotions to keep my hands moisturized throughout a day of constant hand washing with my toddler. It's also great to keep on hand when I forget to lotion my legs at home ( this happens quite a lot when you have kids), so I don't go all day with dry ashy legs.
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since the doctor told me my daughter has eczema she suggested buying this skin calming creme and it has helped her skin a lot ! It's a bit pricey but I can catch it on sale at Target sometimes. I wish the container itself was a softer plastic so it's easier to squeeze out all the product when it's almost done. I have bought this many times already because it helps moisturize her dry eczema skin !
Jan T.
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
I keep this on my desk in the office and/or my purse, cause I always wash dishes and my hand hurt cause its too dry. I'm not really a whole body lotion girl, I feel lazy thats why I use body oil. Anyway, back to my review. This stuff is really good. nonstick, no scent, absorbs well, my hands feel better and more moisturized. I can't help but use it a lot within the day,
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is a lotion that my husband and I literally use daily!!! We have repurchased this exact same kind over and over, dozens of times! And will continue to do so in the future! We are die hard fans of this lotion!! He won't use anything other than this skin calming lotion. It's one lotion that actually does what the package says it will do. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Nacara R.
Nacara R.
Justice, IL
I have an area on my arm that was burned pretty good years back that gets dried out and irritated easily. This product does seem to help calm the itching and dryness. Packaging is quite typical, purchased at Walmart not too expensive. I would say does leave a tad or an oily residue but doesn't stay for long, pretty satisfied with the product.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Love love love this product!!! After I got my first tattoo I would put this lotion on it everyday and not only didi it heal wonderfully, but I never had any sort of rash or irritation because of it. I am highly allergic to lotion and have had much difficulty finding one to use that doesn't cause me to break out so this is by far my favorite!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.