BY EUCERIN

Eucerinยฎ Skin Calming Fragrance Free Daily Moisturizing Creme.
Dermatologist recommended.
Eucerin since 1900
With natural oatmeal & rich moisturizers.
Soothes & prevents dry, itchy skin.
Lightweight, rich.
Dermatological skincare. see more...

• I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain...2 Answers
  • Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a h...2 Answers
  • I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help be...5 Answers
Kacey D.
Hey there Influensters ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜!!!

So.. I used to be recommended by Doctor as child about this brand for my eczema but as a child I never liked it because I wanted to smell like a princess. Anyways .. I'm an adult now and I've been looking for something good for my skin and can help with my Eczema especially with the season change.. And I remember what my doctor told me when I was younger about his brand. I went looking for the "eczema relief" by Eucerin. Unfortunately they were out of it at Walmart so I grabbed this! And so far I love it! It not too greasy but is very moisturizing . I use it all over and I love it. This is my spring fav now!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is define rely a must- have for anyone with dry skin or ezcema!
Only about $6 or $7 at Walmart!
Get yours ๐Ÿ’•
Try now, thank me later ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I bought this for my son who is two and has struggled with dry skin and eczema pretty much since the day he was born and we haven't found a baby product that has worked for him. I literally felt like we had tried just about everything. But we absolutely love this! We saw results within three days and his skin has never been so soft and smooth! It really has calmed his eczema as well. This lotion completely exceeded my expectations. Ive started using it on my skin as well! It does kind of sit on your skin and doesn't completely absorb quickly, but I don't mind that aspect. Great lotion to apply at night.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever since the doctor told me my daughter has eczema she suggested buying this skin calming creme and it has helped her skin a lot ! It's a bit pricey but I can catch it on sale at Target sometimes. I wish the container itself was a softer plastic so it's easier to squeeze out all the product when it's almost done. I have bought this many times already because it helps moisturize her dry eczema skin !
Jan T.
Burbank, CA
I keep this on my desk in the office and/or my purse, cause I always wash dishes and my hand hurt cause its too dry. I'm not really a whole body lotion girl, I feel lazy thats why I use body oil. Anyway, back to my review. This stuff is really good. nonstick, no scent, absorbs well, my hands feel better and more moisturized. I can't help but use it a lot within the day,
Hannah Y.
Brockway, PA
This is a lotion that my husband and I literally use daily!!! We have repurchased this exact same kind over and over, dozens of times! And will continue to do so in the future! We are die hard fans of this lotion!! He won't use anything other than this skin calming lotion. It's one lotion that actually does what the package says it will do. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Manon H.
Saint Augustine, FL
This product is one of my favorites. It is fragrance free, so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or too greasy afterwards. I like the subtle smell it has as well. It does calm the skin right away, I have used it after a sunburn, a dry patch, and even eczema. I would highly recommend it.
Samantha B.
Lees Summit, MO
I really love that I finally found a body lotion that is good for sensitive skin. I love using this lotion after shaving/showers and when my skin is red or inflamed from drying out (usually due to the change in seasons). It's unscented... Just smell "clean" if that makes sense. Anyways, highly recommend. ๐Ÿ‘
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I purchased this because I am very prone to dry and itchy skin and have made many attempts at finding a quality lotion. The lotion has no scent at all which I like because that tends to irritate my skin. It claims to calm skin for a full 24 hours but in my experience it only lasts about an hour or so.
Annie T.
Chino Hills, CA
This is a great moisturizer for those of us with easily irritable skin! I only use this when I feel my skin is extra irritated and is thus more red than usual. It calms my skin down and moisturizes. I love that it is fragrance free and that it doesn't irritate my skin (it actually does the opposite).
Kara S.
Love this! Perfect moisturizer when my skin starts to feel dry. Smooths on my skin really well. And makes my skin feel great. It's perfect for daily use. It's also great when I need a little moisturizing but don't want a fragrance mixed in with my perfume. I would recommend this to my friends.
Stephanie C.
Clarkston, MI
I have horrible dry skin in the winter, will this product help better then most?
Salli A.
I use this when I have eczema on my legs and it helps the itch. Have others out there found it to help with other types of skin conditions?
melissa c.
I was wondering if it's ok to use this on my skin, I have certain areas on my skin that are very dry I thought this might be a good idea because it is fragrance free, has anyone else tried this?
Heather G.
Could I use this product on my blemish prone face? I'm having a hard time soothing my dry face for the winter.