Eucerin® Skin Calming Body Lotion 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Sofia G.Eucerin® Skin Calming Body Lotion 16.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nisha M.

BY EUCERIN

Natural oatmeal enriched formula soothes and prevents dry, itchy skin. see more...

• I had a lotion from them that sneaked strongly like sunsc...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "use this lotion everyday, i have very dry skin and in the winter months this is the only one to keep me from breaking out in an eczema like rash, great product" in 25 reviews
  • "My 7 year old son has very sensitive skin, and he tends to break out and itch in the winter. This lotion is the best thing that we have found for him. We love it!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! It is scent free which I enjoy and keeps my legs very soft and moisturized. Good value, even if its a little pricy" in 3 reviews
Crystal K.
i love this! smells a little bit like clay or something but it works so well! it is a little greasy but not too much. It also absorbs really quickly! i also love the packaging and how it tells you how light/rich it is! i like to use it when i need more hydration than my aveeno one gives me.
Paula P.
Florence,MS
The Eucerin Skin Calming Body Lotion is my go-to lotion. I apply it daily after my shower. This lotion absorbs quickly without that greasy feel. I tend to have dry skin but with this my skin looks and feels moisturized. This in an unscented product. I will buy again. Would highly recommend!
Amy H.
Sunset Beach , NC
I wash my hands a zillion times and use gloves in the dermatologist office I work in. We have this lotion in the office and it has saved my hands. Without it, my hands would be dry, cracked, and itchy.
Kaley H.
Indianapolis
Great lotion! I’ve tried many high end and drugstores and this is the best for the price. I use it every night and my skin has never felt better. The smell is great too.
M P.
Eucerin is a great product! If you have sensitive skin and don't like to use fragrance infused lotions, Eucerin is a lotion you must try, if you have not already. The cream goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I initially did feel, however, that sometimes Eucerin feels like it is still on your skin and that your skin hasn't absorbed it all. I started using a little less and the feeling that the lotion was just sitting on top of your skin went away. I would suggest to start with a little and apply it and then apply more if needed.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I trust Eucerin because it never irritates my sensitive, allergen-prone skin. This lotion works wonders at moisturizing my skin, whilst simultaneously calming any redness I'm experiencing. It's affordable and effective. Love it!
Alexandria M.
West Palm Beach
Bought this after a different brand of lotion gave me an awful rash. I used it daily until the bottle was empty and it helped tremendously. Rash was gone, skin was so soft and smooth. Currently I can’t find it at my Target so I’m keeping an eye out for it. Bought a different lotion from the brand in the mean time.
Julia M.
Athens, GA
I use this when I have bad sunburns or reactions and need a gentle, calming lotion. It was first recommended to me when I was going through microdermabrasion therapy on my back by my dermatologist and I always like to have some on hand. best calming lotion.
Josie F.
This is one of my favorite lotions! I have KP which I was born with so my skin is naturally dry and bumpy. This lotion really helps moisturize my skin and I love it. I use it on my arm and legs and I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good lotion.
Yazmin S.
I bought this lotion after I got my first tattoo and omg it was hydrating, but not greasy. I tried to use it everyday but I was a weenie and couldn't handle touching my tattoo that much. It lasted basically all day I would say. I would recommend this definitely.
Kirah M.
I had a lotion from them that sneaked strongly like sunscreen, did this product as well?