BY EUCERIN

Rich-Foaming Lather Rinses Clean. Dermatological Skincare. Creates a moisture-rich lather that leaves skin feeling soft & clean. Rinses away easily, leaving your skin refreshed & free of soapy residue. Is soap-free, fragrance-free & non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended Many cleansers are not appropriate for dry, sensitive skin, because they contain ingredients that can irritate.  The Solution?  Eucerin® Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, a gentle, non-irritating way of cleansing sensitive facial skin. see more...

• I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and m...1 Answers
  • It is for all skin types?3 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need o...9 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "Eucerin Skin care products are great. They are the first products that does not make my sensitive skin break out or have some other kind of reaction. I love the line of products for people with redish skin due to rosacea because it works well with my doctor prescribed medication." in 61 reviews
  • "I always used eucerin sensitive skin gentle hydrating cleanser its the best to use at not" in 14 reviews
Rosa M.
I've used Eucerin products in the past and thus far I've liked them. So, I bought this cleanser at Safeway decided I'd give it a try. First thing I liked about this product was that it didn't leave my skin feeling oily after using it. My skin was soft and felt clean. After using it a couple days it didn't dry out my skin. I definitely like this cleanser and plan to use it again.
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Love them so much. I have eczema as does my son and (as everyone with eczema well knows) there really isnt much out there over the counter that helps much less doesn't set your skin on fire like the ninth circle of hell. They actually have a sensitive/eczema lotion that doesn't melt your skin off and it actually helps a fair amount. My son hates anything even remotely close to cleaning himself up but even he loves this lotion and gets excited about putting on!
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
This Is the best cream for the skin of my baby! I bought for first time, when my baby born and everyday I used for him, it have a good price for is worth, I recommend to others parents for their child's!
Javon V.
I have oily combination skin that is prone to breakouts during harsh weather. This is an excellent facial cleanser. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it smooth and soft. Lathers up to a nice, gentle cleansing wash that I use it in the mornings mostly.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got eucerin for my skin. I actually have had a problem with little goose bumps on my arms since I was little. Sadly Eucerin was unable to help me out with that cause. I have now found different products and brands much more successful.
Jess C.
I bought this cleanser because of a feature in Real Simple which claimed it was the best cleanser for combination skin... And Real Simple was SO. RIGHT. Unlike Clearasil and CeraVe, this cleanser does not leave a residue. It lathers nicely, hydrates my skin, and washes off without a trace. I sometimes use it to wash my mascara off (if it's a more cooperative mascara, like Lush's) and skip that second step, which is especially welcome on late (or lazy) nights. One other thing? The pump is HEA-VEN-LY. Most other cleansers pump out enough product for you and a friend and a friend's friend, however, this pump produces a *just right* amount of face soap. Overall, a keeper. If I could order it in bulk, I WOULD.
Alisha P.
This was nice and gentle. I really liked it, but it was so gentle I felt like I needed more cleaning power sometimes for oil and makeup removal, especially in the summertime. I have oily skin though. I recommend!
Becky B.
I have oily but sensitive skin, so it's tough to find cleansers that will work for me! I also like to wear make-up, and whatever cleanser I use needs to be able to take everything off. I like this cleanser; I don't love it, but I like it. It is very gentle, and it doesn't make my skin greasy. It takes off most of my make-up, though I still have quite a bit of mascara left on my lashes. I usually use a micellar water to take it off before or after washing my face. It rinses clean and does not leave any kind of residue on my face. Overall, it's a good, gentle cleanser.
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
Hands down the best cleanser out there for dry/sensitive skin. This product manages to combat breakouts without over drying. You know that uncomfortable tightening sensation you get after using a cleanser? Or worse how some cleansers that claim to be sensitive and hydrating can leave your face burning and irritated? That doesn't happen with this cleanser and it still leaves you feeling clean and noticeably clears up pimples. I have pretty clear skin as it is, so dryness is my bigger concern, but this product really does it all.
Nicole D.
Mc Connell, IL
I am constantly washing my hand's, winter is the worst time for me they dry out so bad and crack and bleed. I have been using Eucerin product's for as long as I can remember and never have anything bad to say about it. The scent alone is wonderful. It's non greasy and soothing to my dry skin. Using this on my face has not ever given me break outs or anything. and keeps my skin nice and smooth for hours.
Stacy K.
Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need of a gentle cleanser for my skin.
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
It is for all skin types?
Dolly M.
I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and make it right, but one that is also foaming. Does anyone have experience with this one?