BY EUCERIN

Rich-Foaming Lather Rinses Clean. Dermatological Skincare. Creates a moisture-rich lather that leaves skin feeling soft & clean. Rinses away easily, leaving your skin refreshed & free of soapy residue. Is soap-free, fragrance-free & non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended Many cleansers are not appropriate for dry, sensitive skin, because they contain ingredients that can irritate.  The Solution?  Eucerin® Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, a gentle, non-irritating way of cleansing sensitive facial skin. see more...

• I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and make it r...1 Answers
  • It is for all skin types?3 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need of a gent...9 Answers
Aryn W.
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I loved the Eucerin Sensitive Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser for about the first week of use. My skin felt super soft and at the time, I was having some problems with not only dryness, but breakouts. This helped to reset my skin. But, that satisfaction lasted only about a week and then I didn't feel like it was cleansing my skin as thoroughly or hydrating it. It actually started to make my face feel tight after each use. I finished off the bottle as a make up brush cleanser.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eucerin is a specialized skin brand for sensitive skin is product that moisturizes and cares for the skin, I love this brand and its entire line poque is unique and very good for my skin, definitivamante creams for sensitive skin have many benefits help the face so I'm enemorada of this product and hope you find and use it recommend
Cosette D.
Cosette D.
Medford, OR
This product has helped my skin so so much!! My skin recently decided to go from a little dry to desert dry! It got so bad I couldn't wear makeup. I bought this cause I was on a budget and I didn't know what was going to work! It was amazing!! Within a week my skin was not just back to normal but even better!
Mary M.
Mary M.
East Palestine, OH
This cleanser does moisturize skin and is gentle. It is overpriced at most stores. You can use this on any type of skin because it is not a harsh cleanser. I used this one time, but because of the price and the feeling of not cleaning the skin totally, I probably will not be using it again.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Iola, KS
I like this product because it is a great cleanser and it hydrates my skin without making it oily. I also like the fact that I can use it and I don't have to worry about me breaking out because a lot of products have to many chemicals in them and my skin is to sensitive to use them.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Falls Church, VA
My skin is very dry and sensitive, so I went to the doctor and asked about something that can helps me and he said this product. I'm using since November and my skin is awesome. I was concerned about the winter, but I didn't have problems. I recommend to everybody.
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
This is what i always use to clean off my makeup. I feel like it really gets everything off well and my skin does not breakout when i use it. It's a gentle cleanser and does not irritate sensitive skin. Been using it for 2 years now so it is definitely staying.
Italy E.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It keeps me from breaking out. It says nothing about controlling breakouts but it does it for me! Light fresh scent barely there and it lathers well. You get a great amount of product it is totally worth the price. I will continue to buy this facial cleanser.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
My face tends to get very dehydrated this is a fantastic hydrating cleanser it works wonderful with my skin I bought it at target you can buy it pretty much anywhere though it's very gentle to my skin and I would very much so recommend it to anyone who asks
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product so much, have very sensitive skin and i cant use some products but this cleanser was so gentle on my skin! It can be a little pricey but it lasts a while. I purchased this from Walmart and I am a repeating user. I recommend this product!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need of a gentle cleanser for my skin.
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is for all skin types?
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and make it right, but one that is also foaming. Does anyone have experience with this one?