BY EUCERIN

Rich-Foaming Lather Rinses Clean. Dermatological Skincare. Creates a moisture-rich lather that leaves skin feeling soft & clean. Rinses away easily, leaving your skin refreshed & free of soapy residue. Is soap-free, fragrance-free & non-comedogenic. Dermatologist recommended Many cleansers are not appropriate for dry, sensitive skin, because they contain ingredients that can irritate.  The Solution?  Eucerin® Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, a gentle, non-irritating way of cleansing sensitive facial skin. see more...

• I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and make it r...1 Answers
  • It is for all skin types?3 Answers
  • Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need of a gent...9 Answers
Alisha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was nice and gentle. I really liked it, but it was so gentle I felt like I needed more cleaning power sometimes for oil and makeup removal, especially in the summertime. I have oily skin though. I recommend!
Rosa M.
I've used Eucerin products in the past and thus far I've liked them. So, I bought this cleanser at Safeway decided I'd give it a try. First thing I liked about this product was that it didn't leave my skin feeling oily after using it. My skin was soft and felt clean. After using it a couple days it didn't dry out my skin. I definitely like this cleanser and plan to use it again.
Taylor B.
Oak Ridge
Love them so much. I have eczema as does my son and (as everyone with eczema well knows) there really isnt much out there over the counter that helps much less doesn't set your skin on fire like the ninth circle of hell. They actually have a sensitive/eczema lotion that doesn't melt your skin off and it actually helps a fair amount. My son hates anything even remotely close to cleaning himself up but even he loves this lotion and gets excited about putting on!
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter has a condition in her skin, which is very dry and her vellitos are infected, the pediatrician command to keep her hydrated, and we are testing with this product, so far the results have been quite encouraging, the rash has stopped appearing , The cream is mild and its odor is neutral
Glori U.
Brandon
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Is the best cream for the skin of my baby! I bought for first time, when my baby born and everyday I used for him, it have a good price for is worth, I recommend to others parents for their child's!
Javon V.
I have oily combination skin that is prone to breakouts during harsh weather. This is an excellent facial cleanser. It does not dry out my skin and leaves it smooth and soft. Lathers up to a nice, gentle cleansing wash that I use it in the mornings mostly.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got eucerin for my skin. I actually have had a problem with little goose bumps on my arms since I was little. Sadly Eucerin was unable to help me out with that cause. I have now found different products and brands much more successful.
Aimee B.
I use this product when I get out of the shower. I like the way it makes my skin feels and it lasts longer than other products I've used.
LaTasha C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this great for people with sensitive skin not too greasy just right the price is reasonable as well all around great product
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
worked really well, I'm still using it to this day! perfect product, just make sure to keep your face open to the air overnight!
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for acne prone skin? I'm in desperate need of a gentle cleanser for my skin.
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is for all skin types?
Dolly M.
I need a new cleanser that will not dry out my skin and make it right, but one that is also foaming. Does anyone have experience with this one?