Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenEucerin
Sensitive Protect Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150ml

Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150ml

A high protection sunscreen body lotion with `Anti-Stain After Wash`* technology. Soothes sensitive skin and protects it from sun-induced skin damage. Also suitable for atopic skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150ml!
Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150ml uploaded by Somila T.
I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN!! It honestly works so well for me! Does not leave a white cast and leaves me with a nice glow! Oh and try out the 2 finger rule it’s life changing !!
Eucerin Sensitive Protect Face Sun Cream SPF50+ 50ml great and very light to the skin and also its not sticky it helped my skin especially i have a very sensitive and oily skin

Looking for your answer?