BeautyFaceFace MakeupEucerin
Eucerin Roughness Relief Spot Treatment

Eucerin® Roughness Relief Spot Treatment

Eucerin® Roughness Relief Spot Treatment is a specialized formula that gently exfoliates and moisturizes with Urea. Urea improves skin’s natural exfoliation capabilities and smooths the skin’s surface.

This is probably the all-time best spot treatment I have ever used but does anyone’s skin get a irritated from using it?
Is this safe to use on the face?
Start your review of Eucerin® Roughness Relief Spot Treatment!
Renee A.
Baltimore, MD
Eucerin® Roughness Relief Spot Treatment uploaded by Renee A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this after seeing a dermatologist talk about it on TikTok. I am someone who already applied foot cream and wore socks while sleeping to have softer feet. Doing that didn’t actually help much. This is the only thing that has truly changed and improved the rough patches on my feet. It is seriously amazing. I apply to the rough patches each night, use another moisturizer for the rest of my feet and wear socks and they’ve improved so much. Seriously amazing!!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Received this for free to test and review. Good for tough spots regular lotions won't help. Smoothes the skin and hydrates.
Letitia  I.
El Paso, TX
My husband is a UPS driver and his hands get very dry and rough. They even crack and bleed. He’s been using this spot treatment with the Eucerin lotion and it’s helped so much! He also likes that it doesn’t have a scent. Highly recommend!
Ruma N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product is awesome. Its perfect use on extremely rough areas likes your elbows and knees. Keeps your skin very moisturized.
Amanda D.
Massapequa, NY
Eucerin® Roughness Relief Spot Treatment uploaded by Amanda D.
My boyfriend picked this up for me at work because he works for a drugstore and so many people were talking about it. It is absolutely fantastic for really rough skin like your feet elbows knees etc. I’ve only had it for a week but I’m already noticing a difference in the softness of my skin. A little goes a long way!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This is amazing for your big patches of dry hurting skin. It quickly heals. Also if you have flakey dry skin around your hair line this will work amazing. Elbows/Knees/ankles/feet this is great to use for as well. You can use once and be done. I would recommend using when needed as much as once a day till whenever. Its convenient and great for spot treatments. It comes in a big tube so it will last a while. I'm inlove with Eucerin for my dry skin! Doesnt leave a messy residue, or oily.
Mildred I.
Central Falls
Purchased at: Walgreens
No la e usado no se como funciona en la piel ya que no tengo la nesecidad de usarla me ubiera gustado hablar bien del producto pero de verdad no la he usado gracias
Victoria Z.
Hebron, OH
I was amazed by this product. I have used a few targeted treatments like this like Dermadoctor KP duty as well as a few other acids and actives. This got the job done quickly without any adverse reaction from me! It really helped with the dry shins and dry backs of my arms - sometimes these spots get so dry, they crack. I think my skin will make it through this winter with this stuff!
Brittany C.
Great product for spot treating dry areas. I actually gave this to my stepdaughter, as she has eczema on her legs. It seems to help calm her itchy skin, but I do find the packaging to be a little unnerving in the tube. Great product otherwise.
Natalie K.
The Eucerin Roughness Relief Spot Treatment was perfect for problem areas like knees, elbows, and heels that don’t always respond to regular lotion. As a lifelong eczema sufferer, I’m picky about my skincare brands, and I always look for products that won’t irritate sensitive skin and are dermatologist recommended. This product fit the bill perfectly and will be a staple in my bathroom cabinet!