BY EUCERIN

Did you know? Rough and bumpy skin is a common condition: Up to 40% of adults and 50-80% of adolescents have bumpy skin, and 26% of the U.S. population claims to have rough skin. Dermatologist recommended Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion is clinically proven to improve the look and feel of rough and bumpy skin, and features a specialized formula that smoothes, moisturizes and exfoliates. It also helps to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier for smoother and healthier skin.

• Omg, my body was getting super cracky - and i actually la...2 Answers
Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion

Start your review of Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Grand Rapids, MI
I get very dry skin in the winter and Fall, ALL I use is Eucerin. It is unscented and works well for sensitive skin. Its not too oily or watery like some lotions can be. A little can go a long way. I use it right out of the shower on damp skin so my skin takes it in better. Leaves me moisturized and my legs feeling smooth and no longer itchy. 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
This will end rough skin on your feet. I love it, again, applied to damp/wet skin, after a hot shower. It seals in all the moisture you could want! Also, I use this liberally on my feet, them apply an occlusive, like Vaseline, on top, then put on socks, then go to sleep. In the morning, my feet feel brand new.
Belton, SC
My feet , my feet oh my , in the winter when your feet are super dry apply this liberally and put on some socks over night , do a nice scrub to your feet and your feet will be so so soft , great for elbows and knees too !
Aurora, CO
It did a good enough job at smoothing my rough arms, however, it started to pill and clump when I added more lotion. A little goes a long way! There is not much a scent, which is nice.
Philadelphia, PA
I have keratosis pilaris and/or eczema on my arms, thighs, and feet. I’ve been using this product to see if I can relieve my skin symptoms before using medicated creams, and I can already see a difference! My KP areas (upper arms and thighs) have become smoother and softer, although the physical appearance of the bumps hasn’t changed much. My eczema (elbows and heels) started splitting and peeling, but the new skin underneath is soft and fresh!
Bridgeport, OH
I wanted to give a couple weeks before I gave a review for starters. I really hope Influenster understands that. Lol because I get hit the 2nd day of having the product. Which I'll assume is just robotic. So anyway to the review :-) This is a Skin savor. I have psoriasis on my arms and I get dry skin so bad especially during the winter time this Eucerin does a fantastic job on my skin it keeps my skin moisturized looking healthy and ready to go it's a very thick creamy texture but it hydrates and soaks into your skin not leaving a messy residue. Its a BIG bottle so you will get plenty of use out of it. I have been legit using this from head to toe. I don't think I have EVER came across a lotion that acts to quickly to heal dry skin like this lotion does. It doesn't have a smell so anyone can use it. I'm telling you if you have Very bad flaky hurting dry skin you need this!
Chicago , IL
I love this lotion. Usually most brands roughness relief or extreme dry skin tends to be really thick and super oily but surprisingly Eucerin was not. Usually when it is not thick I wonder how long it will moisturize. Well I got to put it to test in the cold windy Chicago weather. I could not believe how it kept my hands moisturized through the day and I didnt have to keep reapplying it. I liked how it felt light and moisturized so well. It felt like my skin was taking the product in deep into the skin rather than just sitting on top of it. I will definitely be using this again throughout the winter.
Patton, PA
I wasn't sure I would like this lotion when I received it. The consistency is (of course) that of a lotion, but I'm typically a cream girl. My desert dry skin in the winter seems to react better to it. Since Influenster and Eucerin were kind enough to send it my way, I figured I'd try it. I used it for a few weeks to get real results. I was honestly shocked how well it worked!! When putting it on it sort of felt like it melted into a water, but soaked it so quick! It wasn't sticky or slimy at all. My legs usually burn and itch in the winter, but after a few weeks of trying this my legs are soft and smooth even after shaving daily. I definitely will continue to use and repurchase in the future!! Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion
The Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion could not have come at a better time. Chicago winters are cold and brutal and my skin pays the price! I really enjoyed this products for a few reasons. First, the pump made dispensing the product easy and hassle free! Secondly, the lotion absorbed into my skin quickly, without leaving my skin oily or greasy- a major reason I don’t like using lotion on the regular, I don’t have time for that! Haha. Lastly, when applied to extremely dry or rough areas the formula did not sting or burn. A major plus for chapped hands. I would recommend this product if you have dry skin and need a good lotion to hydrate your skin.
Sacramento, CA
As a lifelong eczema sufferer, I’ve tried nearly every brand of lotion. I’ve always gone back to Aleeno, Cetaphil, and Cerave because they’re great on sensitive skin and dermatologist recommended. The Eucerin Roughness Relief lotion has both these benefits, plus the added feature of gentle exfoliation. It was perfect for problem areas like knees, elbows, and heels. I just have one concern: the back of the bottle warns against sun exposure while using this product. I’ve never used a lotion that would increase my risk of sunburn. For that reason, I’m not sure I would use this as my everyday lotion, even though it adequately moisturizes.

Eucerin Roughness Relief Lotion

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email