BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Facial Moisture Lotion with SPF 15, 1.7 Oz
  • "This is one of my must haves around the fall and winter season in the mid-west! My skin can be sensitive and this helps get rid of redness caused from the wind or just the weather being cold, but also evaporates quickly and doesn't leave me feeling gross or greasy. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love love love this stuff. Unfortunately is has that sunscreeny smell and feel but it works wonders for moisturizing and neutralizing redness. " in 16 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have exema and and this product really helps with that. Over time I can see some serious (great) results. I will always recommend this product if you have rough/dry skin! it works wonders!!! :)" in 14 reviews
Heather A.
Groveland, IL
This redness relief daily perfecting lotion is amazing! Not only is it an SPF, it's also a moisturizer and a redness color corrector. I have Rosacea and it works beautifully as a base for my makeup while neutralizing and evening my skin tone. It's absorbs very well however if you don't give it enough time to absorb, it does feel a little oily and your makeup will not apply correctly or last as long as it could throughout the day. You get 1.7 FL oz and it's decently priced compared to others on the market. The packaging is sleek so it's easy to store standing up or lying down. I love the pump on it because you don't have to dig into the bottle for product for sanitary reasons. I highly recommend it!
Serra w.
apple valley
Purchased at: CVS
Personally I like a lot of the eucerin brand for really dry skin so when I saw the facial moisturizer with sunscreen I was excited for sure. With naturally fair skin, it’s important to keep from getting any sun damage. I like to wear this on days that I go to the pool and don’t wear make up. I wouldn’t attempt to wear this and make up at the same time.
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s a pretty good product. It’s nothing spectacular but it does offer relief to those who have red skin from either a past sunburn or undertones but don’t want to get so red they look like the tomato from “YesTo Tomatoes”. In all seriousness I would recommend for someone with reddish skin.
Amber C.
Houston
This stuff is AMAZING!I suffer from sensitive skin and in the past has rosacea and this lotion works wonders on my skin.I use it whenever I don’t wear makeup or even as a moisturizer if I’m going to be in the sun for a long time while wearing makeup.I recommend this to anyone dealing with redness or patchiness on their face.
Laura R.
I'm torn on this product. it seems to calm my skin when i have bad/inflamed reactions to medication. But its not great for daytime use.

Pros: Doesnt make my horribly sensitive skin break out and it soothes inflammation.

Cons: its REALLY green, REALLY difficult to absorb, and leaves many greenish chalky streaks when it dries. Indeed, many times people have pointed this out on me...Also, to actually feel mosturized using this you need to use a lot. But the paradox is that the more you use, the greener you are and the harder it becomes to absorb. This lotion can cake on like a bad foundation!

Summary: Use this at night to help soothe inflamation and the like, but don't use is as a daily-leaving-the-house moisturizer.
Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
Sunscreen has never been my strong suit. Until now. With Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Facial Moisture Lotion with SPF 15, 1.7 Oz I don't dread the application or sticky feel/appearance of my sunscreen. With naturally red skin, this moisturizing lotion is a saint!!
Nicole S.
Hyde Park , NY
As someone with rosacea this cream was amazing at first helped with the redness and the dryness but eventually seemed to stop working for me! I don’t know if it’s the product it’s self or if it’s just me but if it continues working for me I would’ve given more stars.
Angelica F.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use the Eucerin body lotion and I decided to try this redness relief soothing facial moisture lotion because I was getting a lot of redness around my cheeks and under my eyes. I also noticed that it contains spf of 15 and I was absolutely sold. My redness was reduced and I am currently still using this one.
Kirsten C.
USA
For someone who gets burned easily this product is very light and really helps against damaging rays of sun. It's not oily and sticky but just the right consistency that it penetrates into your skin yet protecting your outer barrier from getting sun burned.
Whitney C.
I really love this product! I am one of those people who cannot use stearic acid, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, etc. on my face or I will break out. This does not have any of those in it- so major plus.

Also, I love the green color in it and sunscreen! I use it as a color correcting primer before makeup. This saves me from having to use sunscreen, plus moisturizer, plus primer. It is all in one!
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
Is this good for sensitive skin?