Jennifer S.
I am not normally a fan of gel cleansers like this; in my experience they don't seem to do a good deep cleaning. This also is a yellow color and has a faint smell that slightly reminds me of sunscreen. With all that aside, I actually do like this cleanser a lot. My skin is super dry and this leaves my skin feeling smooth all day and not dried out. And it does a surprisingly good job at cleaning and removing leftover makeup. I can deal with a funny-smelling gel as long as the results are good. As far as my redness being reduced (which is why I bought it in the first place), I would say there's a small change so far. I use an electric face brush when I clean my face, which normally is pretty rough on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin extremely red for at least twenty minutes. Since using this cleanser, my face still gets red, but it definitely isn't as extreme and doesn't last as long. I will continue to use this and see if my face continues to improve, but I like it so far.