Skin CareFacial SkincareEucerin
Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser 680 oz

Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser 6.80 oz

Dermatologist-preferred skin care.Skin CleanserBeiersdorfActive Ingredients:Water; Glycerin; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Carbomer; Phenoxyethanol; PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Decyl Glucoside;...

Does anybody know if this redness relief product actually works? I need something for my face, it stays red all the time. [product:eucerin-redness-relief-soothing-cleanser-for-sensitive-skin-68-oz-pack-of-2]
Start your review of Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser 6.80 oz!
member-060d0
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser 6.80 oz uploaded by member-060d0
I'm not sure it actually helps with redness. I was using it for almost two months because my face tends to be red quite often, and it didn't help it at all. It's just a very gentle, perfume free facial cleanser.
Becky M.
Love this cleanser, I have rosecsa and it works well to keep the red at bay. It's gentle yet cleans really well
Katie W.
Interlachen, FL
Love this stuff works really good always hydrates my skin definitely would recommend buying this for anyone with really dry skin
Porsche' R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. It works really good when my face is irritated & it doesn't dry my face. It keeps it moisturized.
member-5186a2
It felt really good on my skin. I used 2 pumps of it. First, i putted water on my skin then I putted the cleanser on it. It was really gentle, and it removed all of the dirt and extra oil from my face. After the cleansing my skin looked really good and there was no redness :)