Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Jill S.Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser uploaded by Jonathan H.

BY EUCERIN

For Visibly Red Skin with Natural Licochalcone Eucerin Redness Relief  - a revolutionary, clinically proven skin care system that provides immediate redness relief and improves the condition of visibly red skin in 4 weeks. Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser gently yet effectively cleanses as it soothes visibly red skin. Soap-free gel removes make-up and impurities. Gentle forumla that minimizes the risk of irritation. Forumatled with natural Licochalcone. Maintains skin s moisture balance - won t leave a dry tight feeling. Fragrance-free, soap-free, non-comedogenic. What is Licochalcone? Licochalcone is a natural, soothing extract derived from the licorice root. All Eucarin Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea. Use the entire Eucarin Redness Relief system for optimal results. see more...

• I would like to ask if this has helped anyone with sensit...1 Answers
  • I have natural redness in my upper arms because of a skin...1 Answers
  • Is this to replace cleanser? Do I moisturize like normal?...1 Answers
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser
  • "One of my favorite cleansers there! I have overly sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all." in 24 reviews
keiana n.
Review for: Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser, 6.8 fl oz more...
I like this facial cleanser for my sensitive and dry skin. First, it is very gentle and soothing. Second, it leaves my face feeling clean without being harsh. And lastly it says it reduces redness and I’m not sure if it completely does that for my skin but overall, it’s a good, gentle, cleanser.
Jena B.
Review for: Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser, 6.8 fl oz more...
I like to use this face wash to help with the redness in my cheeks. My face does Feel clean and refresh after I use it but the only downfall is I feel like it's a little bit pricey but you don't have to use a lot to wash your face.
Aimee A.
Each winter I get really bad dry hands and they crack and bleed, its very hard to find a product that will not BURN the open cracks on top of my hand but I happen to try this within the past year and would rub it in over night and the next morning I would see improvement in my hands so I ended up taking a travel size one in my lunch bag to work and applied after every handwash. I would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of deep moisturizing for dry hands, feet or anywhere you need to soften up your skin. The only downfall is that due to the thickness of the product it takes a little extra time to rub it in but its totally worth the miracle that it brings to your dry cracked skin. Go get some!!!!
Jennifer S.
I am not normally a fan of gel cleansers like this; in my experience they don't seem to do a good deep cleaning. This also is a yellow color and has a faint smell that slightly reminds me of sunscreen. With all that aside, I actually do like this cleanser a lot. My skin is super dry and this leaves my skin feeling smooth all day and not dried out. And it does a surprisingly good job at cleaning and removing leftover makeup. I can deal with a funny-smelling gel as long as the results are good. As far as my redness being reduced (which is why I bought it in the first place), I would say there's a small change so far. I use an electric face brush when I clean my face, which normally is pretty rough on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin extremely red for at least twenty minutes. Since using this cleanser, my face still gets red, but it definitely isn't as extreme and doesn't last as long. I will continue to use this and see if my face continues to improve, but I like it so far.
Anastasia L.
This cleaner was very effective on my skin and helped with the redness a lot.  I was very satisfied with it being it's a drug store brand.  I only used the one bottle,  but I would definitely repurchase when I run out of the products I have at home.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great for getting down redness in your skin. This product and brand is one that I will always use, and even my dermatologist recommended it to me. I love it so much, and I will recommend it to anyone. It has saved my dry skin.
Alisha P.
Review for: Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Cleanser, 6.8 Ounce (Pack of 3) more...
I don’t know if this helps with redness, but it was fragrance free and gentle. I had a hard time finding it but now I see it at Walmart. It felt a bit too gentle to get heavy makeup off sometimes. I recommend this!
Morgan J.
This brand has great products for sensitive skin.  It has no scent and is a great product.  It gently cleanses your skin and does a great job doing it. I would highly recommend this brand especially if you are looking for something that is good for sensitive skin
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is a product that works great. I've used it many times when my face has gotten to red this is a great product gentle on the face and works great. The cost is always a good reminder that it's a good product to use.
Stephanie A.
Galt, CA
Very nice cleanser, does not dehydrate or irritate skin even after a hot shower. I like that it is a gel but does not produce much foam. I only use this in the morning before makeup, so I'm not sure how well it works as a remover. I haven't noticed an improvement in redness or texture after using for about 6 weeks, but it's not worse and my redness is fairly mild. Feels much milder than Olay and Neutrogena cleansers I've used previously.
amanda g.
Should I use this if I have sensitive skin?
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Is this to replace cleanser? Do I moisturize like normal? I'm trying to figure out how to best fit this in my normal skincare routine since it says to be used in the morning and at night. Thanks!
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I would like to ask if this has helped anyone with sensitive red skin ? I've tried so many cleansers for "sensitive skin" and they end up stinging my skin making redness worse. I really want to find a gentle face wash that may also help improve the redness on my skin. At this point though I'd like to find one that just doesn't sting and make my skin worse.
Cheyenne C.
I have natural redness in my upper arms because of a skin condition. Will this help reduce any redness in my skin color?