Eucerin® Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Lotion With SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Nikki A.Eucerin® Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Lotion With SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Erin S.Eucerin® Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Lotion With SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Stacy A.

BY EUCERIN

Visibly Reduces Fine Lines Dermatological Skincare. Daily UVA/UVB protection. Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Firms & moisturizes for softer, smoother skin. SPF 15 helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles caused by sun exposure. Is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic & won t irritate dry, sensitive skin. Dermatologist recommended Many anti-wrinkle products are not recommended for dry, sensitive skin, because they contain ingredients that can irritate.  The solution?  Eucerin® Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion SPF 15, a gentle, non.

• Is this lotion good for people with sensitive AND oily skin?2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this item? only seen the other formula 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other brands? Can it be worn und...2 Answers
Eucerin® Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Lotion With SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "Good for sensitive skin! I have dry, sensitive skin and must use an SPF. This one doesn't break me out!" in 46 reviews
  • "This is a great lotion for dry skin. I have really dry skin and this helped a lot With that I recommend this for you" in 20 reviews
  • "Adore using this each morning before putting makeup on. Perfect for sensitive skin thanks to no fragrance. Does a great job moisturizing face and some SPF to protect from the sun." in 16 reviews
Savana S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to sunscreen it has a really good coverage I haven’t been using it long but I haven’t been disappointed so far! The price was great especially for how well it works I’ll definitely be buying this again
Audrey P.
Sumter
Absolutely love this product because you can use it any time. I'm a first time user but I'll be buying this product over and over again. My expectations of this product are highly recommended it has a two in one formula for your skin. In my opinion there's always room for improvement.

SHIANNE K.
I love Eucerin products. I have sensitive skin so I am limited in what lotions I can use but I have never had a problem with any Eucerin products. Some of their products are very thick cause they are for very dry skin but this moisturizer was not too heavy at all. It's actually pretty thin but I still felt like I got plenty of hydration. It was plenty moisturizing for me still leaving my skin feeling fresh and airy. It's spf and anti aging as well which I like. I would definitely buy it again.
Michelle K.
McAllen, TX
I purchased this lotion from Amazon as a part of subscribe and save program. I would have preferred higher SPF, but the sunscreens with higher SPFs tend to be thicker and I wanted something light that would work well under makeup. It's a thin lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin without any sticky feeling. I've used this lotion for about three months now, and it hasn't caused me to break out yet. I think it would be a good lotion if you are going to be using it along with makeup that also contain SPF.
Esther C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It works very well for my sensitive and dry skin. It is gentle and effective. I do not feel any dryness after use and I used it for the first time. The packing is okay, nothing special. I think for its purpose it’s pretty good.
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
I've used this spf lotion for years and have been extremely pleased with it. It doesn't clog pores and very light. It won't leave a white film on your skin like other sunscreens but effortlessly blends into your face very easily and quickly. You can apply makeup soon after putting it on. My favorite thing is that it doesn't make me break out.
Ria B.
Union, NJ
This sunscreen made me break out due to my sensitive skin. It left me feeling very oily in some places and dry in others. The formula was decent for a sunscreen but I would not buy this again. Hope this helps.
Dane A.
Dunnellon, FL
Eucerin Q10  is light, non-greasy and lasts all day, especially in the winter time when you are less likely to sweat. I trust all their products to be gentle on my sensitive skin.  This product won't get rid of wrinkles, but it seems to keep new ones from forming.
Abbey L.
Kenosha, Wi
Great formula , I love that this lotion doesn’t leave a greasy film my face like most face lotions do. Anti-wrinkle and sun protection! Who wouldn’t love that?! Also, doesn’t have a bad smell like some face lotions do!
Jennifer H.
This one is good but probably not the best for fair skin. It did not break my skin out like others but I use it only under my makeup for extra protection. If you were out in full sun without any other protection I would use something a bit stronger. The price seems fair and it is very gentle.
Michelle O.
Florence, KY
Is this lotion good for people with sensitive AND oily skin?
Miri C.
Where can I purchase this item? only seen the other formula
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
How does this compare to other brands? Can it be worn under makeup?
Carol M.
Oakville, Ontario, ON
How long after using this product should you start seeing results please