Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Tammie J.Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Andrea J.Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion uploaded by Andrea J.

BY EUCERIN

Uniquely Concentrated Formula with Clinically Proven Moisturizers Alleviates Extremely Dry Skin Dermatological Skincare. Moisture rich formula, yet lightweight & fast absorbing. Strengthens the skin s barrier to lock-in moisture. Improves moisture reserves to help prevent dryness from recurring for healthy looking skin. Fragrance-free, won t clog pores. Dermatologist recommended brand Alleviate and repair extremely dry skin with a unique concentrated formula with clinically proven moisturizers. This advanced, concentrated lotion combines Ceramide-3, skin s own moisturizers, and Gluco-Glycerol to. see more...

• I have very dry skin and I keep mostorizing everyday . Wo...2 Answers
  • What is the consistency of this product supposed to be? I...1 Answers
Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This lotion is the best made. I have very dry skin in the winter and this is my relief. It smell like nothing which is must for my sensitive skin. It absorbs immediately and feel like nothing. I keep it on hand because when my skin get dry it itches and this is the only one I trust!" in 106 reviews
  • "Let me start off by explaining my situation a little bit. The weather is getting colder and the cold weather dries out my skin like no one's business, specifically my hands. I've tried quite a few different tricks and lotions and nothing really worked. Someone suggested I use eucerin. I bought some just today, have used it a few times throughout the day, and I am ALREADY noticing results. There aren't many products out there that give almost immediate results but this one certainly did. My only complaint about it is that it feels a little greasy and that is one thing I absolutely can't stand about lotions, but because of how well it works I can make the exception and it also helps that it seems to absorb into my skin fairly quickly (not even 5-10 minutes later). I almost didn't buy it due to it being a little costly, but I am so glad I did and let me tell you, it was well worth the money. If you're looking for a new lotion for daily use or need a super moisturizing lotion like in my case, I insist you buy eucerin professional repair. You will not regret it." in 16 reviews
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
Review for: Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion, 6.8 Ounce more...
Eucerin is another great lotion that helps my with my combination skin! I never have to worry about it causing any irritation and it leaves my faces and arms super smooth!❤️
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. It has little to no smell and is deeply moisturizing. I do however, wish it contained spf. It would probably be my daily staple. Eucerin does carry an spf moisturizer, by the way, if you are interested.
Cameron I.
Philadelphia
I've has very dry skin all my life and this lotion helps it significantly, especially in the winter and summer time. I don't care for the consistency of the product or smell but the thickness of it helps because it sinks into your skin.
Jodee R.
Bozeman
I have an autoimmune disease that makes my skin on my face look like I am molting most of the time. It's embarrassing and uncomfortable. My dermatologist gave me samples of Eucerin Intensive Professional Extremely Dry Skin Lotion and it seems to be working out pretty well for me.
I do get some redness and discomfort when it goes on my skin, though honestly, putting water on my face causes redness and discomfort too. It's a little burny at first and makes my face look like I have a sunburn, but that is more my face than the lotion. And it can leave my face feeling a little tacky if I put on enough to keep my skin smooth all day (usually twice a day or three times if I am feeling flakey), but it really is working to moisturize the severely dry patches on my face so I don't look like a leper, which is pretty much what I am wanting.
I do think, on the downside, that it might be bringing on some acne, though, so I might need to lessen my overall use to bring that into balance.
Clarissa P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product works great! I have dry skin/eczema, and my eczema is cleared within two days! I use it after I get out of the shower, in my forearm, neck and face. I apply it about two times a day.
Lisa C.
This product really works, especially during the winter when I have severely dry, cracked skin.

My only wish is that it had SPF. I also was not a fan of the runny consistency coming out of the bottle. However, if you are suffering from extremely dry skin, this lotion is for you!
Halie J.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
This is an oily body lotion that takes time to sink into skin, but will soften and smooth so well. I still prefer the even more thick and oily Eucerin Intensive Repair Rich as my skin feels unbelievable after using that.
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Is a very good
product, since it hydrates perfectly but leaves a greasy feeling on the
face and is the only thing that would change, even so it is an excellent
product that I recommend especially to people with dry skin.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Eucerin tends to be one of the more expensive brands but this is one of the case where more expensive does not correlate with higher quality. It's definitely moisturizing but not at the level of body butter. It's considered as 4 rich but to me, its really a 3. Once you smooth it on your skin, it turns sort more watery and you can feel that it's like water on dragging on your skin. It's still a nice moisturizer that I would use all over my body in the spring or fall but winter, it needs extra moisture. It's not a bad moisturizer by all means but the price is a bit high compared to suave, vaseline, or lubriderm.
Annick B.
I have very dry skin and I keep mostorizing everyday . Would you consider this product to be one of the best one on the market ? I keep trying different brand and not being satisfied with them.
M B.
What is the consistency of this product supposed to be? I bought a bottle on Amazon and now I'm worried it might be fake or expired. It has a very runny consistency, a bad smell like pollen, and it's very sticky. I thought the consistency would be similar to Intensive Repair. 😬😬😬