BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Lotion 33.3 Oz.
  • "This lotion really helps dry cracked skin. I use it on my hands every night and it feels really smooth and hydrating." in 61 reviews
  • "My son had really dry itchy skin when he was younger. This eucerin lotion helped him a lot " in 46 reviews
  • "Perfect for dry, sensitive and irritable skin. Plus I have eczema and this does not irritate it at all!!! " in 15 reviews
  • "I use this for after care when I get tattoos. Hasn't failed me at all :) quick absorbing and keeps me soft throughout most of my day" in 11 reviews
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I use this lotion on my baby I like it because it is essentially fragrance free and absorbs quickly into his skin leaving no greasy residue. The moisturizing effect is long-lasting this is an item I repurchased regularly
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
The name is perfect for this product as it has very fast absorption. The texture of the lotion is luxurious and the time I save is priceless. I think the price point is very fair and I don't think I've ever seen a competing product. I would definitely buy this again, as it works!
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
This again is another product that is a staple in my home being that my son has eczema this is a rich lotion it's not watery like other products that I have used before I like the of the you know and the Bath & Body Works in other products that I've used before my son has asthma so with this being applied to him it doesn't dry within me quick 5 minutes that I put on him I have to use it daily so I'm using it 3 to 4 times a day on his skin because of his eczema and it's just a perfect product there's no scent to it so if you want something that has a son I would sway from it but all in all the product of this with the actual density of how thick it is.. awesome product!!
Kacie K.
Saint James, MO
When I brought my son to his first Doctors appointment, he had a lot of dry skin. His pediatrician highly recommended Eucerin because of the way your skin absorbs it. It hydrates and lubricates your skin deep down versus a standard lotion that might only work on the top layer of skin. He cleared up quickly within a week. Just in time for his first photos! I love that this lotion has no scent and the formula is sensitive enough for an infant. I keep this around the house for our whole family.
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
If you do not like the sticky feeling that other lotions often give you after applying, well this is the lotion for you. It glides on easily and is absorbed into the skin fast. However, if you are looking for somthing with a fragrance you may want to go with another lotion. This lotion helped to repair my overly dry skin but did not clog my pores considering I have slightly heavy perspiration. And if you perspire like me, it can be said that lotion is absolutely miserable in the summer month's, but this lotion helps alleviate some of that discomfort.
Nicole C.
Paducah, KY
Years ago I took acutane, it did what it needed to do and left my skin flawless but it also left me with some permanent dry skin. I used to throw down hundreds of dollars a year on prescription creams that felt that they just sat on top of my skin. One of my friends introduced me to Eucerin and I quickly found the " fast absorbing" formula they offered. It is the first lotion that soothes my dry spots but also allows me to slide my jeans on minutes later.... oh and its affordable!
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
When I was little I had really bad eczema and my doctor recommended this product to me. I used it for so many years then eventually got tired of it because I wanted to try something else. I used it every night after a shower and it was very helpful. It doesn't have a weird scent and doesn't leave skin oily. I would absolutely recommend this product,.
amber s.
The first time I used this was, from a sample the Dr gave me for my dry skin, I've been hooked ever since, it's well worth the price and last for a long time once you get your skin moisture back you don't have to apply every day, you can do every other day, I do mix mine with my bath and body or vs lotion makes them last longer and this last longer too.
Mercedes J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have eczema and this lotion really does help with that! It does not Leave a greasy feeling and absorbs info the skin quickly. I love the way it makes my hands feel after using it specially with my dry skin. Definitely would recommend this product, it's light and refreshing for the skin. It's a little expensive but lasts for a long time.
Megan N.
Let me just strt off by saying that i will seriously NEVER buy another brand of body lotion again. Eucerin has impressed me tie and time again. Just look at the ingrediants they use in their products! Top quality, that will actually absorb into your skin and not just sit on top of it. I particularly like the Smoothing Essentials lotion. It makes my skin extremely smooth and absorbs very quickly, as promised. Love this company. Love this lotion.