BY EUCERIN

Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I use this lotion on my baby I like it because it is essentially fragrance free and absorbs quickly into his skin leaving no greasy residue. The moisturizing effect is long-lasting this is an item I repurchased regularly
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
The name is perfect for this product as it has very fast absorption. The texture of the lotion is luxurious and the time I save is priceless. I think the price point is very fair and I don't think I've ever seen a competing product. I would definitely buy this again, as it works!
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
When I was little I had really bad eczema and my doctor recommended this product to me. I used it for so many years then eventually got tired of it because I wanted to try something else. I used it every night after a shower and it was very helpful. It doesn't have a weird scent and doesn't leave skin oily. I would absolutely recommend this product,.
Sarah A.
Lexington, KY
Our family is plagued with overly sensitive and dry skin. I feel confident when we use this product that it will last all day and provide protection for scratching and itchiness. This product also helps with skin tightness. Some people may complain that it's too thick but i love that! It's safe for our babies too!
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
This is my favorite body moisturizer. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and hydrated. It doesn't have much of a smell. It comes in a large bottom with a pump and it lasts forever. The only con is it doesn't absorb into your skin to a matte finish.
Anna Z.
I use this regularly so my arms and legs don't chafe. It is a bit pricey compared to other lotions around it but it is well worth the money. This lotion is very gentle. Once my bottle is done I'm definitely going back to CVS to buy more
Jennifer W.
One of my favorite moisturizers. Really soaks into the skin and doesn't leave a great residue on your skin. It's a bit more pricey that some body lotions but it's worth the extra buck. I would highly recommend it.
Kenzathome K.
I love this product! I use it to soothe my eczema and it makes my skin feel so hydrated and refreshed. It's not oily and soaks in pretty quickly, and the price is nice too. Highly recommended
Rachel M.
I am crazy about this lotion! I use it just about every single day, and I am just simply obsessed. I can't remember where I bought this but you could probably pick it up at CVS. Would definitely buy again!
Jackie A.
Super moisturizing! Love using this after I shave my legs. Keeps them nice and soft! Love that it doesn't have a greasy feel. Smells okay, not bad not amazing. I would recommend!