BY EUCERIN

Clinically proven effective for very dry, flaky skin Alpha hydroxy and extra-enriched moisturizers exfoliate and smooth Non-Irritating Fragrance Free Dermatologist Recommended Dry Skin Therapy Your skin is so dry that it even becomes flaky and rough. The Solution? Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion to intensively moisturize and gently exfoliate. Your skin will look and feel healthier. Preferred by dermatologists Patented formula combines a natural skin moisturizer with alpha hydroxy to intensively hydrate and smooth skin Keeps skin moisturized for 24 hours Non-greasy, fast absorbing Fragrance free, won t clog pores Eucerin Promise High quality ingredients and clinically-proven formulas that help keep your skin healthy. Eucerin skin care is safe for sensitive skin and so effective that it s been trusted by dermatologists for years. Questions? Comments? or v see more...

• Can I use this on my face for a moisturizer?2 Answers
  • I have really bad ezcema, will this help?2 Answers
  • Do this brand make a Chapstick too? I use this on my lips.1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very dry skin and I have found that the Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion is AMAZING!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of the best lotions I have found for very dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Works well for all skin, not rough on sensitive skin at all and gives you that smooth feel you desire! " in 1 review
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I live in Nevade and being from jersey originally, my skin cannot take how dry it is here. My kids and I tried different lotions to moisturize and protect. I can get my kids to put lotion on in front of me but they won't reapply through out the day. So a log last of lotion was needed. Finally decided to try eucerine. I always thought this brand was too think or too oily without ever trying it. Glad I did. It was just what we needed. It soothes and protects. Win win in this house!
Cristie G.
My hubby is a diabetic so I can both stress the importance in skin care. This lotion helps keep his skin on great shape and very moisturized. This is so great for his feet. It does not absorb to great so we have to wait like 5 minutes for it to absorb all the way. The benefit of this lotion is great. It is so moisturizing that it lasts all day. It is kind of greasy so be careful. Otherwise I recommend this to those with extra dry skin.
Meredith D.
I have major issues with dry skin, especially during the winter but I bought Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion and it has helped wonders! This has been the only year that my hands have not been cracked and bleeding. I use this at the first sign of dryness and Eucerin usually does a great job of stopping the dry hand issue right in its tracks!
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
Great lotion for everyday use it has helped my dry skin so much I have used this for about a year and will keep using it love I can buy a big bottle for under 10.00 it's a very gentle lotion doesn't take much and leaves my skin feeling soft I highly recommend this product to others it's great and it's helped me have moisturized skin again
Jessica M.
Fairfield, OH
My son has extremely sensitive skin and is very prone to eczema. Since I started using this on him he never gets evzema anymore, I tried just about everything and this was the only thing that worked, I can also say it helps me in the winter as well when I start getting dry cracked hands. Definitely can't live with out this stuff!
Pia B.
The best lotion ever for dry skin!!! My son and I have anreally dry skin.. We are living in FL so we though that the problem will go away with the weather... But no! It did not happend.
I bought the lotion and my son love it (he is a boy with 10 years... Not normal that he likes a cream!!!)
Our skin is been improving a lot
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone. My dad was burnt and after having skin grafts was told that this was the only lotion to use and that any other would not help as well as this. The redness and itchiness went away so quickly. I purchase this product in bulk so I wish their were more coupons for this product.
Eileen Y.
I bought this from Walgreens for my 10 month old son that has really bad eczema and it is amazing! Its not too greasy for the body but I cant put it on his face because it seems to heavy for that. I'm definitely going to continue to use this. I already have another bottle ready to use when this one runs out.
Stephanie T.
The best there is out there. This is the heaviest duty moisturizer for the driest of skins. It's not suitable for normal skin as it leaves a very sticky feeling post-application. But if you're looking for a really rich moisturizer that will last for a while, this will do the trick.
Erika G.
Langhorne, PA
Love this lotion! Provides a great barrier and does not leave a greasy residue. My skin feels softer within minutes of applying. The roughness of the dry winter air is reversed within a day using. Wont use any other lotion and it is great for the whole family.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Can I use this on my face for a moisturizer?
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really bad ezcema, will this help?
Allison D.
Do this brand make a Chapstick too? I use this on my lips.