BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole O.
This hand cream is the only hand cream I’ll use! It’s super fast absorbing and super nourishing. I use it before I go to sleep at night and wake up with smooth, soft hands. The price is right and I recommend!
Riya P.
It isn’t a really soft product which I suggest many people should try and I would recommend to anyone looking to have more moisture. I bought it at my local drugstore and it is a good product for the price it was a spectacular product and would definitely buy again.
Chaymae O.
salé
Frankly, so far I have not had the opportunity to experiment with this product, but from my habits I want to live all that is new, so I hope to have a chance in the near future of the product, try and I will definitely tell you my own experience with him so I will rate them by 3 stars EUCERIN PLUS INT RPAIR HND CRM 2.7 OZ