Eucerin pH5 Wash Lotion Extra Gentle Clean 400ml uploaded by Yadira P.Eucerin pH5 Wash Lotion Extra Gentle Clean 400ml uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY EUCERIN

Skin bath lotion It balances the skin's natural protective layer . Used instead of soap for cleansing the body and face. Ideal for sensitive skin. Normal&dry skin types. Including the delicate skin of babies and sensitive skin soap. The alkalinity of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela A.
My skin is extremely dry and this is a big problem if I do not take care of it properly! That's why I have to moisturize her all the time and especially before I put on my daily makeup! This cream offers many benefits, firstly moisturizes you deeply, secondly regenerates your skin, will help you very much if you have dark spots and is perfect for you to apply after exfoliation. It also has a sun protection component and will take care of your face from UV rays. I honestly recommend it and give it 5/5 stars!
Gresni C.
Spring Lake, MI
Best lotion ever!! Especially for dry skin. I got this lotion at a drugstore called Meijer. My skin feels so hydrated every time I use this lotion. But I use it now during winter because my skin gets super dry so I think it works amazing! I highly recommend it!
Ilaury M.
I think this product is a good product. I use it on all my body and i feel very hydrated. What I do not like much is that the skin does not absorb very well then it remains as the cream layer and I feel that everything is stuck.I recommend this product but just for the use before bed, if you want to use before leaving, mm i dont know, I would not do it.
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
I can't say enough great things about this face wash. It was gentle, as it promises. This is a ride or die product for me. It exceeded my expectations and it's pretty affordable. You need this in your life, trust me!
Fatima G.
Eider in products are magnificent. This lotion was recommended by my primary doctor to avoid dryness and it did really work. It is not greasy and is odorless. Great product!,,It neutralizes the caustic effects of alkaline chemicals and helps my hands heal faster than anything else I have tried. A good pair of gloves is the first line of defense for your hands - this stuff does the rest.
Yesenia C.
Love it have eczema and this doesn't have a strong smell very soft and hydrating
EdiiTh G.
Es una crema super hidratante para mi piel y la piel dr mi bebe incluso note que las manchas solares se desvanecian por su ingrediente oxxido de zing
Me encanta y mi bebe la usa a diaril protege mucho su piel se las recomiendo
Anto R.
I have been using this for YEARS. It was recommended to me by a dermatologist because I have sensitive/oily skin and it works for me. It is gentle and does not overdry my skin. The only reason I take a star off is because the brand test on animals
Laura L.
Uso esta crema  a diario, después de bañarme, debido a mi alergia y mi piel sensible, esta es la crema que mi dermatologa me recomendó, me deja la piel suave y me refresca, quitandome así alguna comezón, incluso es muy efectiva para cuando termino de depilarme las piernas, no arde ni nada, al contrario, me calma alguna molestia que llegue a tener con eso. El precio en mi estado, Reynosa tamaulipas, es un poco caro pienso yo, incluso en Texas.
Maria laura A.
I love it, my skin leaves it perfect. All eucerin products are very good and the price is the best. High quality and good prices make a successful brand