Eucerin Ph5 Sensitive Skin LIP Active Protector Labial (4.8 g). uploaded by Jazmine A.

BY EUCERIN

Selva Nazaret L.
Hey! This is a good product. My dermatologic recommended it to me when I was on roacutan (acutan) and the skin of my lips peeled off completely ; and just using this product made it pull over like nothing had happened ... it is great for using it before the lipstick because it doesn't have any color (or smell)
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
LOVE!! I always had trouble finding a chapstick that will control my dryness in my lips, this product has worked wonders. Always smooth and never drys my lips or skin
Sirius H.
Cada vez que voy a la playa lo utilizo para proteger mis labios del sol, tanbien los hidrato con esto, me ha ido muy bien
Jazmine A.
Miami
Personally, this is wonderful, my lips are always dry and this balm helps a lot, it is dermatologically proven, its formula is very good, so I totally recommend it. ♡
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have a problem with my lips, they are dry and they break very easy. That's why I use this product 3 times a day, keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and does not break
RoRo F.
Beirut, Hadath
My all time favourite lip balm, my lips thank me for using this to save them from the horrid dry and flaky patches they were suffering from.

I wake up every morning with slight dry lips anyways, and this lip balm(along with a glass of water) keeps them soft, dewy and hydrated.

Will forever repurchase as long as they continue to manufacture and sell this product with the current formula.

Oh, and it's also pretty affordable too. I also adore it for it's simplicity, it's not tinted but thats fine with me. If I wanted colour on my lips I'd just go ahead and buy lipsticks or lip glosses anyways.
this is one of the best lip balms I ever used. super hydrating but lightweight. its effect last for a long time compared to other balms. I find myself reaching to it more often because it has sun protection as well. highly recommended for adults and kids as well.
Nici d.
The formula is unscented and leaves your lips moisturized but it does not last long. I don't know if I will buy it again, I have a hard time finding it in my local stores.
BARITO S.
Eucerin en mi experiencia es una buena marca 100% recomendada por dermatologos. En particular este producto aun no lo he probad pero si probe uno parecido y no me hizo tanto efecto como pensaba. No cumplio todas mis expectativas. Asi que le doy 3 estrellas.
Yesica R.
Motril
Le doi una estrella por que no loe probado no se como se vera ni me lo imagino no se tal ves este vien asi que lo ptobare para ver que tal es