BY EUCERIN

Seals in Moisture to Heal & Protect Very Dry, Sensitive Skin Dermatological Skincare. Seals in moisture to heal & protect very dry, sensitive skin. Relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis or drying medications. Free of fragrances & dyes, won t clog pores. Dermatologist recommended Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a lotion specially formulated to repair and protect. This unique, emollient-rich formula uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even severely dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking skin that s moisturized all day long. see more...

• Does this lotion have any sort of scent? I know it's scent free b...9 Answers
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Original Moisturizing Lotion 16.9 oz more...
On one hand it does make my body feeling very smooth and takes away a lot of the dryness however I got it to use on my face too and it burns really bad at first. It does go away but then my face feels to oily. I’m unsure if it’s just my skin cause it can get so dry.
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Original Moisturizing Lotion 16.9 oz more...
Did not like how heavy this product felt on my skin, barely felt like it did anything for my skin. I am a big fan of lotions and this product barely left my soft compared to lotions I use from Bath & Body Works
mayra s.
Just one exception that earned this treatment cream our lowest rating, this eczema treatment cream has a lot of good things going for it, not the least of which is its fragrance-free formula. Plenty of tried-and-true emollients and reliable mineral oil are on hand for protective relief from dry, itchy skin, and this contains some barrier repairing ingredients and a proven anti-irritant, too
Rachel A.
Bear, DE
Review for: Original Moisturizing Lotion 16.9 oz more...
This brand is great! It makes skin feeling hydrated and smooth and keeps it from getting dry. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good moisturizer!
Mother O.
bronx, NY
Now in the winter time I would recommend this lotion it is a miracle it helps your skin be so soft throughout the day it last very long and it's the perfect moisturizer.
Anna Katherine B.
Moulton, AL
Review for: Original Moisturizing Lotion 16.9 oz more...
My skin was very rigid and tight, it was starting to peel so I decided to pick up this brand of moisturizer and it worked wonders for my skin. Now it is very soft and stretchable.
✯Sierra✯ H.
I usually have very sensitive skin but this did the job without breaking me out. It was gentle, but slightly oily. I will continue using it though. It’s worth the price for those with sensitive skin.
Shahalie S.
Albany , OR
It makes the skin supple and smooth. It makes my legs and arms shiny like I don't have celluite. It's drug store and I really like that. It doesn't really have a fragrance but it has a smell.
Dezerray D.
South Gate, CA
Super super super thick!! So good so dry skin. My hands were so dry because of work buy after applying for a few hours my skin changed so quick, its so moisturizing works great👍
Kelly C.
I have been using this for 20 years. When I was a kid, I had bad eczema and this was the only thing that would help. My mom would wash my itchy arms and legs with plain soap and water and slather this lotion on my skin. The itching would go away and the redness subsided. Now I use it everyday to moisturize my body, and it is fantastic. No scents or colors, just plain thick lotion. It's perfect for sensitive skin and I swear by it! Definitely recommend. It is a life-saver! My skin is smooth and soft all the time, even in the winter.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
Does this lotion have any sort of scent? I know it's scent free but sometimes even scent free has an scent. So I guess I'm asking if this has a strong un scented scent? If that makes sense LOL😜