Eucerin  Original Moisturizing Creme
2 colors available

Eucerin Original Moisturizing Creme

BY EUCERIN

Seals in Moisture to Heal Protect Very Dry, Sensitive Skinbr Dermatological Skincare Relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis or drying medications 2 Free of fragrances dyes, won t clog pores 3 Dermatologist recommended Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a creme uniquely formulated to repair and protect. This rich formula with rich emollients uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even severely dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking that s moisturized all day long. see more...

Eucerin  Original Moisturizing Creme
Eucerin Original Moisturizing Creme
  • "ok, I have really dry skin that needs an intense moisturizer, but I just couldn't stand the feeling of this on my skin - it just didn't sink in and felt greasy and waxy." in 52 reviews
  • "Another plus is that it's fragrance free which is non irritating and great for sensitive skin, AND it doesn't interfere with any perfume you may want to wear." in 22 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry year round but in the winter, they sometimes get to the point where they are cracked and bleeding." in 12 reviews
  • "I suffer from very dry itchy skin, mostly In the winter when the air is very dry and this product instantly relieves me PF the itchiness and leaves my skin feeling smooth soft and supple." in 12 reviews
  • "I so appreciate their advice and I appreciate the Eucerin fragrance free lotion for the work it does in keeping my daughter's skin healthy and glowing." in 9 reviews
Susan C.
Susan C.
Springdale, PA
I actually use this Eucerin product a few times a month,on my face.
I have been using Tretinoin/Retin A prescription on my face since I was 18 and I am 52 yrs old presently.
Retin A is an awesome product known for its anti aging,acne,scar reduction,etc properties of vitamin A.
When using this product on your face,you must exfoliate and its very important to also use a strong moisturizer since Retin A works deep within your skin layers to remove dead cells so that your new cells can come to the surface and provide a healthy glow.
It is during this stage that your face is sloughing and you must have a very good,if not great,moisturizing product. This is where Eucerin moisturizer has provided me with a moisturizing product like no other I have ever used. Actually it's the only product that truly relieves me of the ugly flaking from the Retin A product.
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
This is a very heavy cream, perfect for eczema. I was, however, disappointed to learn that the reason for the heaviness/oiliness of the cream is actually because of the use of Petroleum Jelly as one of the primary ingredients. I am not a fan of petroleum jelly for skincare, and have an extremely strong aversion to it. Great for the feet, though. Also, it takes a long time to absorb, so it is best used at night before bed so that you wake up moisturized, and only have to apply a light bit of lotion before you start your day. Overall, you get what you pay for, but I can't with the petroleum jelly.
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Appleton, WI
My holy grail!!! All hail the Eucerin creme, I have eczema all over my body specifically concentrated on my inner elbow, shoulders, hands, legs, neck and back. My skin is extremely dry, and when my eczema flares it FLARES; to the point where it become hard to move or bend certain parts of my body. I;m not always able to see my dermatologist because I am at college and I'm weary of becoming dependent on steroid treatment this creme moisturizer has been my saving grace. A bit greasy, but works wonders for extremely dry and eczema skin!!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I don't know what we would do without this creme. My son literally SCREAMS when we have to pull out the stuff the doctor prescribed for his eczema because he hates it so much, but when we bring out the Eucerin, he doesn't even care because it's just like regular lotion to him. It doesn't hurt him or burn. That's the biggest thing. It also heals the skin quite nicely and moisturizes it as well without making it greasy or uncomfortable.
Shawn F.
Shawn F.
Conyers, GA
I love this product. No fragrance. Gentle but gets the moisture back immediately. Great for kids, adults and the elderly. I feel comfortable using this cream on my kids with naturally softer skin as well as a older family member who was in the hospital. Eucerin is a brand you can trust. It brings the life back to dry skin with one use.
Nicolete G.
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles , CA
I have eczema all over and I saw from other reviews that this was a good cream to try out. Although it did help with moisturizing my body it didn't help too much with my eczema, but I can't blame the product for that because it doesn't say it's made for eczema. If you're just looking for a good moisturizing cream definitely try it out
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Bronx, NY
I love this product because is the only thing that healed my dry hands. I work a lot with money and I'm constantly washing my hands or using hand sanitizer and I dry my hands out. This creme healed my hands instantly. I was so surprised because I used many other products and nothing really worked. I stand by this . This stuff works.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Deep Run, NC
I love this! My grandma always used it for her dry hands and she always had it so I was using it as a little girl and I still use it now. I have dry skin a lot because of medicine I take and this stuff will give a great deal of moisture when used on a regular basis. A little goes a long ways! A great cream for hands and feet!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Niles, OH
This product is very oily and is similar to Vaseline; however this is a great product to use on healing tattoos. If you have very dry skin, this product is great to use on hands or feet, but I recommend wearing gloves while using this product. I would buy this product again for tattoo use or extremely dry skin.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
I purchased this item to soothe my extremely dry, acne prone skin. It was too oily for me. I don't have oily skin usually, but hours later my skin felt greasy after using this item. I wasn't sure if it was for face or hands, because it doesn't specify on the bottle, but I don't suggest using it on your face.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this have a bad smell to it?
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Summerside, PE
Where can you buy this cream?
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Is this a staple in anyone else's home?
jennifer w.
jennifer w.
MELFA
I am just curious if this stuff really works. Also is it good to use on your face
Emiley M.
Emiley M.
Is this product really effective? I have very dry skin, so I would like to buy it