BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Original Healing Soothing Repair Lotion, 5 OunceWith rich emollients. Seals in moisture to heal & protect very dry, sensitive skin. Dermatological skincare. Dermatologist recommended. Since 1900. Same trusted formula. Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a lotion specially formulated to repair and protect. This unique, emollient-rich formula uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even several dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking skin that's moisturized all day long. Seals in moisture to heal & protect very dry, sensitive skin. Relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, or drying medications. Free of fragrances and dyes, won't clog pores. see more...

• Has anyone ever tried the Eucerin product for eczema before? If s...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
This feels so good on my face. Even though my face is oily it keeps my face hydrated. A little literally goes a long way. I originally bought this for my little boys dry skin but I love I can usenit for both. It doesn't have much of a smell which is good for a your face.
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This lotion is really great for dry cracked skin. If you have a problem like this, this is the lotion for you. I wouldn't say the scent is exactly pleasing, but it definitely does the job of making super dry skin soft again!
Sophia A.
This is the number one lotion i go to when i severely dry skin in the winter. I feel like because its so thick it really penetrates the dry skin and coats with with moisturizing elements. Idk but its great and i always have this in my medicine cabinet
Jennifer H.
I love this brand as it helps me keep very moistened and soft. All over the body use. From the soles of your feet to keep a pedicure feel up to your elbows. Very nice protection. Will recommend to anyone!
Gretchen G.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought these cream for my ex-boyfriend and he finish the bottle I feel that this cream is great for dry skin types and I completely recommend it not just because of the quality but also the price is great
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
This works great for my sons eczema! It took me so long to find something that worked & I finally found it! Holy grail for dry skin issues, pediatrician that recommended it also uses it herself as well!
Kayla T.
Hollywood, FL
This is one of my favorites lotions. I especially love using it on fresh tattoos! It's very light, non greasy, and sinks into the skin rather quickly. It is great for sensitive skin!
Kara P.
Living in New England area we go through season like crazy, which can take a good toll on your skin! I use this mainly in the winter time because my hands get so dry it's painful. But this lotion heals and soothes so fast, and prevents it from happening again! I can't wait for this winter now that I've discovered this lotion I'm hoping I won't be dealing with it this year :)
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I like this product only if I use it at night. It really helps the dryness but leaves a funny residue on my skin. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't for that because it really does help in the winter when my skin is at its driest. I also put it on my feet after a bath and put on cotton socks in the summer while getting ready.
Kelsey A.
I worked fast food for 4 years. After every task, it's extremely important to wash your hands. Especially in the winter, a lot of hand washing cracks my skin and I bleed. Don't fret, because I wore gloves in those situations, but after using this cream morning and night, my hands became smoothr and more resistant to winter dryness and excessive hand washing. This is still something I use even though I'm no longer employed with fast food because I'm addicted to smooth hands now.
Dicia B.
Has anyone ever tried the Eucerin product for eczema before? If so, how did you like it? Did it help with itching? would you recommend it?