Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareEucerin
Original Healing Cream - Fragrance Free, Rich Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin - 2 oz Tube (Pack of 6)

Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 2 Ounce (Pack of 6)

Packaging May Vary; Dermatologist recommended brand; Seals in moisture to protect and heal very dry, compromised skin; Relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, or drying medications; Free of fragrances and dyes, won’t clog pores

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eucerin Original Healing Cream - Fragrance Free, Rich Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin - 2 oz. Tube (Pack of 6)!
Oxana B.
Eucerin Original Healing Cream - Fragrance Free, Rich Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin - 2 oz. Tube (Pack of 6) uploaded by Oxana B.
Great creme. Love that ist fragrance free, I have it at home and in my car and use it for everything. Hands, face, lips, kids 🤣
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
This healing cream is great for eczema. It's a very thick formula so it stays on and covers the area to protect and hydrate. A little goes a long way and the price is worth it.
Zenobia K.
Eucerin Original Healing Cream - Fragrance Free, Rich Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin - 2 oz. Tube (Pack of 6) uploaded by Zenobia K.
GOLD STANDARD for skin that needs a little extra love. I've seen this used in hospitals before - it's the best skin protecting moisturizer! A little goes a long way. My dermatologist even has samples of this all over his office. #dermatologist #skincare #sensitiveskin #affordable #dryskin
Michelle W.
Cantonment, FL
Eucerin Original Healing Cream - Fragrance Free, Rich Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin - 2 oz. Tube (Pack of 6) uploaded by Michelle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lotion I always use it for aftercare of my tattoos. It's pure and simple no perfume or irritants. I think it works really well and its affordable too so I always have a tube at my house...sometimes my skin gets dry from all the sun and this gets it moisturized pretty fast.
member-c25bd
He tratado diferentes cremas en mis manos, utilizo muchos limpiadores que las han dañado mucho, y nada funcionaba satisfactoriamente hasta que me recomendaron este producto, buenisimo mis manos estan suaves e hidratadas. Tiene buen precio y rinde bastante. Entre mas se usa menos cantidad se necesita. Recomendado.
Damaris  O.
This cream is great for sensitive skin and is very soothing. I have no complaints about it. I love that it has no scent because I feel like lately my skin has been more sensitive to things with strong smells added. I definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
This stuff is great for dry rough patches on the body. I like having this stuff around in the winter time and prefer using right before I go to bed. I like this brand because their stuff is typically fragrance free so it won’t irritate my dry sensitive skin!
Nanyelin P.
Sun City Ctr, FL
I recently purchased this cream because my feet were cracking due to dryness. In two days my feet were back to normal. I’m shocked with the results. It truly works for dry skin. This is a product I’m gonna buy for life
Kristina  S.
We use this almost every day if it’s in our house. It is on the expensive side but it works . My son has eczema so we use this and other types to keep his skin moisturized.
Toni R.
I love this lotion for the winter months my skin is a lot dryer during those months. This product is really helpful for dry skin!

Looking for your answer?