BeautyFaceFace MakeupEucerin
Eucerin Original Healing Cream

Eucerin® Original Healing Cream

Eucerin® Original Healing Cream is a rich formula formulated to that seals in moisture to help heal very dry,sensitive skin. This fragrance free formula relieves dry skin associated with eczema, psoriasis, or drying medications.

Do you think this would be okay to soothe hives after an oatmeal bath? Or would it trap moisture in and irritate it more?
Is this product good for dry dry skin?
Does this stuff go bad? I have one tube that I have had for about a year and I swear it has a sour smell to it
Start your review of Eucerin® Original Healing Cream!
Product Highlights
...months. It is very thick and hydrating which is great for really dry and flaky skin.in reviews
...my skin, I can feel it soaking in. This is also great for people with sensitive skin. in reviews
It really helps keep your skin from the painful peeling and cracking that can happen in those brutal winter months. in reviews
Does a very good job at keeping your skin moisturized I recommend this product to anyone who gets peely skin and redness.in reviews
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow I am blown away by this cream. I have naturally dry dry skin and need a cream over a lotion, especially in the winter months, and this was amazing! I was worried it wouldn’t be thick enough and it def is. It’s super thick and creamy which I love. It takes some work to spread but once it spreads it feels amazing. One day later my skin still feels so moisturized and soft. I haven’t had skin this soft since I was in high school. My new daily cream for sure!
Endia P.
Akron, OH
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Endia P.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very thick and rich healing cream. Beware the name does not lie. Using this on the roughest, detest part of my body has made a big difference. My feet have not looked this good in years. The price is worth this sizable jar and a little goes a long way.
Camy C.
Cape Coral, FL
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Camy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can promise you this is the best Eczema Cream I have ever tried on my daughter. I have tried everything and there’s no cream that can get her better other than this one. She has been suffering from eczema since she was a baby, we moved out of state from a cold state to a hot weather place thinking she will get better, but no, she was the same, so I decided to buy this cream, after using almost all them (even went to dermatologist and she couldn’t do nothing about it) but once I started using Eucerin her skin is so much better. I love it and will continue to buy it. BEST ONE !!! I recommend to any mother with an eczema skin baby.
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Kara S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff for my dry feet! It’s also amazing anywhere else on your body. Super thick, creamy and moisturizing
AnaJane I.
Cumming, GA
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by AnaJane I.
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by AnaJane I.
Super creamy, rich and moisturizing!!! At first when I opened this, I wasn’t expecting it to be very thic and creamy, but later when I applied it to my hands before bed for 3 nights or more, I am starting to see how soft, moist my hands are and less dry cracks from so much washing my hands. Great deal
Grabiela R.
Montrose, CO
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Grabiela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream really saves my skin all year round but especially in the winter. I have eczema and it gets worse when the climate starts to get colder. This is really nice and moisturizing and it doesn’t feel sticky or oily. I like to lather this on when I feel like my skin is really dry especially at night after I shower while my skin is damp to lock in some moisture. This is a staple for me I use it pretty much everyday and I’ve been using this since I can remember. I would recommend if you have eczema or really dry and sensitive skin.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,284 reviews
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Newer products have Red labels and seem similar, but sticking to this white label product. This creme is super thick like a paste, seems to adhere to skin longer as some will get absorbed into socks. Use this prior to a gym routine (walk/jog) and feet are perfect.
Loni S.
Longbranch, WA
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Loni S.
I have a large scar from an Ice Pack freezer burn on the small of my back. It is the worst scar ever. 1 1/2 of dead tissue was removed from body and I healed from hyperbaric machine. This scar is itchy and dries out. I put Eucwrin on it daily most days twice. It help relive the itch and keeps it from flaking.
Rosemarie R.
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
When you put the lotion on your driest part of your body is your feet. it's real thick so it takes its time to get down in the crevices of your feet, it takes its time to make your feet moist and its last a long time i can recommend 👍 thick when u put on but its effective good for sensitive skin
Layla P.
Montclair, NJ
Eucerin® Original Healing Cream uploaded by Layla P.
Such a thick and rich body cream. It provides long lasting moisture. The only thing I would improve is the spread ability. I always later this over a thinner body lotion and use this to seal in the moisture. I e been purchasing this for over 10 years now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...