Eucerin Original Healing uploaded by Tanya P.

BY EUCERIN

Heal very dry, sensitive skin with a creme uniquely formulated to repair and protect. This rich formula with rich emollients uses simple, trusted ingredients, and no irritating fragrances or dyes, to soothe and help heal even severely dry skin, for noticeably healthier-looking skin that’s moisturized all day long. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "We use this as a daily moisturizer on the children after a bath and sometimes randomly whenever their skin looks dry. It does not have a strong smell. It's very thick and extremely moisturizing. This is a staple product in our home and works great! " in 64 reviews
  • "I really love this especially on my very dry days. I like to just put it all over this is great for cracked feet and dry skin. " in 52 reviews
  • "Our son has EXTREMELY sensitive skin. We recently moved and his skin started getting overly dry from our hard water. This lotion was amazing at healing his skin and keeping it hydrated. We use it everyday for him and couldn't do without it!" in 19 reviews
Jess C.
Sallisaw, OK
This is a life saver for me. When my eczema gets really bad, I can count on this lotion to soothe it. It’s thick and stays on all day. I use it on my hands and feet every night and can still feel it the next morning.
Jessica H.
Miamisburg, OH
This is the perfect item to add to your routine. It is thicker but doesn't leave you feeling greasy like many others. The size is perfect to stick in your purse.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
This lotion is very good, my skin on winter gets extremely dry and eucerin helps me hydrate my skin. It is fragrance free which it is good if you have any allergies or if strong smells make you sick.
Amy W.
I have a skin condition, and this stuff is the closest I can get to a prescribed lotion. I don't care for the smell, but that's ok, as long as it keeps my skin moisturized, which it does.
Bryanna C.
Clio
When I get an eczema flair up or my hands are dry and cracked this is what I reach for. But it is very greasy and not usually an everyday product. Great investment for winter skin.
Samantha M.
Brownsville, TX
This will always be my favorite moisturizer ever! I purchase this at my local drugstore or Walmart. I have dry skin and this always feels lovely on my skin, however, this product can get a little greasy. A little goes a long way. I also use it as a night face mask for extra moisture, but if too much is applied, your face can breakout. I learned the hard way. That aside, I strongly recommend this moisturizer for men and women of all ages!
Heather W.
Tampa, FL
This product was first recommended to me by a Pharmacist, it is one of the BEST creams out there, especially for people that have eczema. It's thick, but it gets absorbed into the skin really well. I've used this cream on my my feet, knees, and elbows, and it works wonderfully on the roughest patches of skin. I have recommended this product to several people over the last 5 years, and each one of them have thanked me for it.
Ally M.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE this product. In winter, I get dry patches like crazy on my elbows, hands, and knees. When I regularly use this product (I like to apply in the mornings, post-shower), I find that it helps control the itching and appearance of my dry patches. It has a minimum scent, and while it's thick, it doesn't seem to take a long time to really soak in. I also don't notice feeling greasy. I'm only giving it 4 stars because I wish they made a version of this that is scented.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
Unlike other lotions that I've tried, this one really does keep eczema/dry skin at bay. It's a thicker consistency than other lotions, but it still absorbs completely, and even after a few hours skin is still moist. Other lotions I've tried dry up after a few hours. The only reason why I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is that my hands feels slightly sticky after massaging this over the body.
Marissa A.
Honolulu, HI
I love this lotion. It's supposed to be for very dry skin, but even with my normal skin, this works amazing. I find it really hard to find a rich moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. This does just that!! A little goes a long way. I had to take off a star only because if you live in a warm climate, if you sweat at all, your skin will get slippery.