Eucerin Lotion, Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair, 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Mary M.

BY EUCERIN

• I don't like the greasy feel but would like something tha...3 Answers
Eucerin Lotion, Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
  • "I was using some new skincare products & they dried my skin out so bad! This was the only thing that helped! I recommend this to people with SUPER dry skin" in 95 reviews
  • "I use this for my dry skin but not on my face and it work fine i like it... i wont put it on my face tho because its sensitive " in 12 reviews
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
In the wintertime I tend to get extremely dry skin. Eucerin lotion has been known to be one of the brand's I've tried and has worked to combat that awful dryness. Unfortunately it's not very pretty or great smelling but it definitely works!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very dry itchy skin and Eucerin is the top brand for me. The advertising is honest; it’s not greasy, not scented, and really relieves the itching. Also, it lasts all day. I really haven’t considered using a different moisturizer brand in a while!
Edwina S.
Phoenix, AZ
I live in a dry climate.  Thanks to Eucerin my skin is kept smooth and hyrdrated.  I began using Eucerin over 7 years ago, after my Dr. recommended I use it.  Purchasing the product is as easy as going to my local retailer and purchasing it.
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
I've been using Curel Ultra Healing Lotion for about five years, faithfully. Okay, I strayed a few times, but I always came back. It's a fantastic lotion. But this fall the air became so dry it just wasn't cutting it. I was slathering it on in the morning as usual and even slathering on some more at night. No relief! My legs felt scaly, itchy, rough to the touch, and just uncomfortable. I tried Jergens. Ha! I tried argan oil and coconut oil. Ha! I tried Palmer's cocoa butter. Ha! Then I found an old bottle of original formula Eucerin in my boyfriend's bathroom. Instant relief! It was like my thirsty skin sucked it right up. Within 3 hours I was at the store buying this Intensive Repair. My skin is highly moisturized, no longer uncomfortable, and super soft. I keep petting my legs. It even soothed the bottoms of my feet, which had been feeling extra dry and tight.

I'd never really bothered with Eucerin before because, like Nivea, it leaves behind a kind of coating on the surface of your skin. I couldn't stand it. It still does that and I'm still not a big fan. But if I get results like this and all I have to do is put up with some coating, I'll do it. I'm a convert. I'm now on Subscribe&Save for this and the hand cream.
Lindsay R.
Fort wayne, IN
If you dislike greasy, oily lotion, move on friend this is not for you. If you do and you feel like you're radiating a shimmery glow, then put down your bag Loraine and kick off your shoes, I bet your feet would enjoy some of this. I personally love..... like *love* love this lotion. I look at this as my little slice of everyday luxury as I slathering on their skin-loving combo of oils and unicorn happiness tears. My skin looks great, feels great and for those of you who can relate, my tattoos are bright and vibrant. So yes, it is a bit "greasy" but embrace it. Love it. It will love you and your skin back. Go buy it, go try it and I'll be saying, "Toldja so, Loraine!"
Taylor B.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to have a bunch of tiny little bumps on my arms (not pimples) and my doctor reccomended this lotion. This took away most of the bumps, a couple pitches have come back, but I'm sure if I started using it again they would go away.
Sonia S.
Hollis, NY
This lotion does EXACTLY what it says. It works fast to repair very dry skin, and applying it on normal skin itself makes for extremely soft, velvet-y skin. It's a staple in my house. I have very dry, flaky skin in the winter, and applying just a dab of this lotion to my face repairs it overnight--two nights at most. Of course, results vary from person to person, but this lotion has gotten me through some very tough winters. Especially in heavy winds and the drying air in areas with hot heaters, this stuff always helps to repair my skin and keep it soft. However, it can get a bit greasy, even in small amounts. Applying it to your face daily can lead to breakouts, so be sure to stay away from daily use if you're acne prone!
D'Amaie D.
Baltimore, MD
During the winter and fall my skin gets tremendously dry. I live by Eucerin. Everyone tells me my legs and arms are so smooth and soft, thats all thanks to Eucerin and no thanks to the dry skin i get in the cold months. My doctors thought I had eczema but Apparently it wasn't bad enough to diagnose as eczema. My doctors said use Eucerin and you wont be itchy, be scratching, or get dry skin. Its best used when I'm damp coming from the shower. It lathers nicely but can be a bit oily. No need to use too much.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Best lotion I've ever tried. I normally wouldn't spend much on a lotion but my tattoo artist which is also a registered nurse recommended it to me for my fresh, healing tattoo and it did wonders. My tattoo healed great, minimal peeling, kept the colors vibrant and made my skin so soft I decided to start using it for my whole body. The only thing I didn't like is that sort of greasy feeling it leaves at first.
Hillary S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this lotion awhile back at the recommendation of my pediatrician for my sons sensitive and extremely dry skin. After the first application we noticed a huge difference! His skin appeared more supple and the rash from his dry spots disappeared overnight. The smell is bland or nonexistent which I like. The product does come off a little oily if you put in too much so I just put a little bit on at a time to avoid that. Love this product!
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
I don't like the greasy feel but would like something that moisturized deeply. Does Eucerin offer such a product?