BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Shade B.
Drexel hill , PA
During the winter time when it is really cold and the weather is drying, this product is the best! It works on the driest of skin , and I use a tiny bit on my face for extra moisture as needed!
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
Love eucerin hand cream it works so well for exstreamly dry skin. It is a little oily but it works great.
Lorena D.
Downers Grove, IL
I have really dry skin and this lotion helps me a lot. I use it everyday and I recommend it.
David G.
Brings your skin back to life absolutely amazing a little pricey but worth the money I rather buy something than works then waste my money on something that doesn't work at all.
Cosette W.
Lansing, MI
Excellent lotion for very dry skin. The formula is a little greasy and you have to do a lot of rubbing to get it in. Works great to slather on feet with socks for overnight softening too!
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I have been using this as a backup when i run out of my regular lotion. this is for emergencies because i have severe psoriasis and dry cracked skin. i don't care for this one because its too greasy. its a little more to have to pay, so i probably wont buy again.
Angelica C.
I like this product. I usually use this to exfoliate my dry skin and works well. I like this because is fragance free.
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes your skin feel super hydrated and it's THICK like super think (which I love) the only drawback is it does have a slight oily feel but it'll help get rid of any flaky or dry skin in a snap
karen s.
Indianapolis, IN
Best lotion ever for my hands and feet. It really repaires and smooth skin on the first use. Love it...
brandy h.
Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion for very dry skin is a good product. it works really well on dry skin. It is a little pricey, but worth it. The only drawback for me is that it is a little thick and hard to rub in. It's great for dry skin though.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles, CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?