BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Very good product for dry skin, especially in winter time. Good value price. Drugstore, buy mine at Walmart.
Andjoua R.
This is great for rough dry skin . It sort of leaves a greasy look and feel but it does its job
Amanda O.
sheffield lake
Great helped my skin a lot. I’d recommend trying this at home.especially those of us with extremely dry skin :)
Makensie W.
Chesapeake
I have very dry skin and this is so good it makes my skin feel good the next morning.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Para a pele hidratada,protegida e bem segura de sol esse é o produto mais indicado e que vai fazer você ficar com uma nova pele para o verão ou preparada para o inverno para manter sua pele não oleosa e preparada
sunlyn k.
Conyers, GA
This lotion keeps my very dry skin moisturized all day. It also does not upset my dry skin. I purchased this at a Target. I have purchased this lotion 3 times. I have recommended this lotion to my entire family.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
My whole family has such horrible dry skin. We were looking for such relief when we discovered this. So glad we did. Just after one use a greasy deal of relief. We all feel so much better. Our skin looks healthier and moisturizer.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Very greasy !! I didn’t feel that it replenished my dry skin at all. I do not recommend this lotion
Dawn F.
Elgin
This product was great. It exfoliates. My hands and arm are not dry and itchy anymore. I put it on my face and my fine lines are disappearing.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I always love this brand and loyal however I don't like this particular product. It is too thick to apply my body all over. Also it feels sticky.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?