BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Jasmine M.
Orlando, FL
This is the best cream for my rough dry skin. I bought this lotion one time and I will continue to buy it. Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and it’s sooo creamy.
Benazir
I think this is okay for normal to dry skin but not for very dry skin that turns flaky and itchy! I don’t know the percentage of urea in its not stated but I’m sure it’s not even upto 5%
dottie H.
One of my favorite fragrance free lotions!! I even use it on my new tattoos to keep them from drying!!
Coretta A.
N Providence, RI
This is my daily lotion. This lotion helps keep my skin moisturized throughout the day
Lorena V.
Puerto Ordaz, Bolívar
This Is my fav body cream ever! I got stretch marks marks and they were very red, now they're like translucent white. Totally moisturizes your skin!!
Taishelys N.
vega alta
Excelente producto, hidrata mi piel ye ha funcionado muy bien.
Aunque actualmente estoy utilizando eucerin pero el envase rojo.
Bianca V.
Wheatley Hts, NY
No me gusta mucho la textura de la crema, la siento muy espesa para mi gusto, siento mi piel pegajosa.
💣Taylor &.
vandiver
The advanced repair is my favorite lotion! I love love love a rich lotion! In all about my moisture and this is my go to, can not live with out it!
Kelsey J.
I use this morning and night! I like a thick moisturizer to keep my skin glowing. My skin can even be oily in the summer and this helps. Usually I have dry skin and need something this heavy, but I enjoy using this all the time.
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes your skin feel super hydrated and it's THICK like super think (which I love) the only drawback is it does have a slight oily feel but it'll help get rid of any flaky or dry skin in a snap
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles, CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?

back